WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Some Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just Some Ideas  Empty
PostSubject: Just Some Ideas    Just Some Ideas  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I no I haven't been here long but I was Just thinking maybe we could have some matches like the WWE. Like a survivor seires elimination tag match and a rumble match and money in the bank you no mix things up a little. Anyone else have any suggestions
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

Just Some Ideas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas    Just Some Ideas  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Ithink GM planned already for some of these things to happen and just like in the WWE he reserves them for PPV's so yes I expect to see some of these things take place here.
Back to top Go down

Just Some Ideas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas    Just Some Ideas  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:05 am

Thats good but id wanna see like matches in cages not like a cage match but lets say me and you have a submission match but we don't want people coming into it so we surround ourselves with a cage and things like that
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:

Just Some Ideas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas    Just Some Ideas  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:11 am

IDK can u do that online?
Back to top Go down

Just Some Ideas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas    Just Some Ideas  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:15 am

Guess not i just checked but if you could thatd be awsome
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:

Just Some Ideas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas    Just Some Ideas  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:17 am

lol that would be pretty cool maybe this years will come with that.
Back to top Go down

Just Some Ideas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas    Just Some Ideas  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:27 am

i doubt it i heard there taking out alot of things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Some Ideas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas    Just Some Ideas  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Some Ideas
Page 1 of 1