WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest Empty
PostSubject: Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest   Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Hello all, as you may have recently heard, CotR will be premiering a 2nd TV show next week (kayfabe). This doesn't change much with matches except that we will be using 2 arenas each week. The arenas will be RAW and Smackdown (because I know everyone has these 2). What we DON'T have is a name for either show. See the show was called "Champions of the Ring" when it was just 1 show. Now that it's officially 2 shows, I need 2 names (that we can use in promo's without saying RAW and Smackdown).

So, I am holding a contest until Monday where the 2 best names for each show will be chosen by me and the people that came up with those names will receive a reward. So come up with some cool names and post them here!

Note: I want it to be clear that this is not 2 BRANDS, it's 2 shows for Champions of the Ring. Don't get confused with the WWE nonsense of "brands." Every character will be on both shows. Since we have 2 matches a week, 1 will be on each show.

Last edited by GM Ryan Lee on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest   Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Brawn and Blackout
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest   Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Unleashed, Risk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest   Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

I think it should be Heat and Xplosion
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest   Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Wasteland, Danger Zone, Battlefront, Fully Engadged, Dissension, Hostile, Scrap Heap, Free-for-All, First Contact, Onslaught, Outbreak, First Encounter, Initiate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest   Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:59 pm

I think we should keep night of champions name and arena and on the other show use superstars arena and call it night of superstars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest   Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 pm

My top 5 for Monday/Friday:

Monday Night Rivaled / Friday Night Unrivaled
Monday Night Warfare / Friday Night Unparalleled
Monday Night Extreme / Friday Night Excite
Monday Night Blitz / Friday Night Fever
Monday Night Power Slam / Friday Night Backbreaker
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest   Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 am

Monday Night Meltdown! and Friday Night Brawlfest!

EDITED BECAUSE DRAGONFLY HAD WARFARE ALREADY :/
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest   Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champions of the Ring TV Show Names Contest
Page 1 of 1