The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Your Inpact Means Nothing ( Closed Promo for Inpact and Cody )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Your Inpact Means Nothing ( Closed Promo for Inpact and Cody )   Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:00 pm

* The lights are on in the arena and the lights dim to red*

*Cody is lowered from the arena ceiling from a chain wrapped around His Neck*

*People are freaking out, thinking he's dead by the look on his face*

*Cody spits blood into the crowd as he rips the chain from his neck*

Cody: I'm not here for 3.1.11, I'm not here to say I'm going to win the cruiserweight championship, I'm here to Address someone. His name, is Paul Inpact.
*Crowd Boo's*
Cody: Yes I know , He sucks. I know he cant be here right now, because he is with his boyfriend, Mercer
*Crowd laughs and Chants Cody*
Cody: Now the last time I faced Inpact, He lost. Then he didn't have the balls to face me for his second match against me, in a submission match.I've spent time thinking that, Maybe he wants his boyfriend Mercer to protect him. Way to P*ssy out. You know your nothing, You mean nothing here, and you mean nothing to me. You want to get your hands on gold, but the closest you will get to that is mercers custom gold underwear. You don't have the ball's to come in this very ring and speak FACE TO FACE. Your a worthless, Pathetic Fool. You wont go to the limits I will to inflict pain. I bust my @ss out here, Trying to make a living. I'm a real man, You just take shortcuts out in life saying " Im going to make an Inpact blah blah blah" and then using dirty tactics up your sleeve to win. Did you try them against me? Yes. Did they work? Hell no. I know when you were in other leagues, You used your special tights, you thought that had good luck that you still use today. Bring them out here.

*2 masked men come out and put Inpact's tights in the ring and set them down*

Cody: These are what your f*ckin tights mean to everyone here in COTR.

*Cody takes out his you know what and takes a #1 on his tights*

Cody: Dont worry, Its ok, I bet your boyfriend mercer likes you better without them. Smile

*Cody Waits for Paul Inpact to come out and say something *

Cody:

[20:41:24 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : Strange that Sunday is a slow day :/

[20:41:38 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : I guess without Cody we have nothing to do Razz
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[20:18:29] @ CodyChristo : HE'S DONE IT

[20:18:32] @ CodyChristo : HE HAS DONE IT

[20:18:40] @ CodyChristo : CODY HAS BROKEN HIS LOSING STREAK

[20:19:23] @ CodyChristo : BY GAWD JR

[20:20:26] Tyson Stewart : YAYAYAYAYAY

[20:20:36] Tyson Stewart : *DOES BUTTCHEEK DANCE WITHOUT BEING ASKED*

[20:20:38] @ CodyChristo : *buttcheek dances*

[20:20:41] Tyson Stewart : now brb

[15:12:11] Jimmy Poseidon : *buttcheek dancing*

[20:20:41] @ CodyChristo : OH YEAH

[20:20:46] @ CodyChristo : THIS BE GOING IN MY SIG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: Your Inpact Means Nothing ( Closed Promo for Inpact and Cody )   Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:48 pm

The CotR arena blast with Paul Inpact music plays.

Crowd: BBBBOOOO!!!!!!

Paul Inpact stops at the entrance ramp asking for a mic and starts to talk.

The Savior: SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!! I am talking now! How dare you Cody for breaking and entering in my personal lockerroom! That is a violation of my property you peace of *bleep*! You actually had the balls to come in my lockerroom and steal my tights. HOW DARE YOU, YOU NOBODY!! Then you take out that shribled up little ciggarete you call your penis and pee on my tights.

Paul Inpact paces back and forth trying to get his mind together.

The Savior: I just dont get it anymore with you Cody I do everything in my power to change your ways from these "voices" but your slow mind cant keep up with what I am saying. Just tell me now what I need to do before I have to step down to that ring and bitch slap just like I did your mama, and that was not a request that WAS AN ORDER!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: Your Inpact Means Nothing ( Closed Promo for Inpact and Cody )   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Cody: Wait Wait Wait, Don't get your panties in a bunch, If you do, Mercer will have a hard time biting them off with his teeth later Smile . You know, Since when did you start looking at my d*ck? Your gonna try to cheat on mercer? Sorry but I'm Straight, Unlike you. Now back to business, You know, You don't have to balls to take a risk in this company, you just sit back and say " I'm gonna make an Inpact". I bet you made an Inpact selling the most girl scout cookies. Now this is COTR, We rebel against WWE, And Super Cena. Your like super Cena, But your not a goody 2 shoes, And NO ONE LIKES YOU. You play dirty in this game, You low blowed swift in your tag match yesterday. You don't have the balls to come down here right now and attack me, I dare you, I DARE YOU. And I guess for our match tonight, You can bring your little boyfriend mercer down to the ring to manage you.

*Cody gives Inpact the finger*

[20:41:24 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : Strange that Sunday is a slow day :/

[20:41:38 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : I guess without Cody we have nothing to do Razz
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[20:18:29] @ CodyChristo : HE'S DONE IT

[20:18:32] @ CodyChristo : HE HAS DONE IT

[20:18:40] @ CodyChristo : CODY HAS BROKEN HIS LOSING STREAK

[20:19:23] @ CodyChristo : BY GAWD JR

[20:20:26] Tyson Stewart : YAYAYAYAYAY

[20:20:36] Tyson Stewart : *DOES BUTTCHEEK DANCE WITHOUT BEING ASKED*

[20:20:38] @ CodyChristo : *buttcheek dances*

[20:20:41] Tyson Stewart : now brb

[15:12:11] Jimmy Poseidon : *buttcheek dancing*

[20:20:41] @ CodyChristo : OH YEAH

[20:20:46] @ CodyChristo : THIS BE GOING IN MY SIG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: Your Inpact Means Nothing ( Closed Promo for Inpact and Cody )   Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:40 am

Paul Inpact: Alright you little bitch I going to put your ass right back down to hell with your father!!!

Paul Inpact rushes to the ring and the brawl begins. Cody tries to go for a clothesline from hell but Inpact dodges it and hits a spear on him making Cody land on his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Inpact Means Nothing ( Closed Promo for Inpact and Cody )   

Back to top Go down

Your Inpact Means Nothing ( Closed Promo for Inpact and Cody )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1