WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This week on Champions of the Ring...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

This week on Champions of the Ring... Empty
PostSubject: This week on Champions of the Ring...   This week on Champions of the Ring... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:48 pm

The camera focuses on Greg and Andersen at the announcer table as the crowd cries out in the CotR arena. "Dangerous" by HED P.E. is still playing in the background from the show's intro...

Andersen: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to an exciting week at Champions of the Ring! Last week, the General Manager of CotR announced the very first PPV event: Initial Impact...and tonight we've got some great news for you!

Greg: Yeuh, that's right. First off, we've got a the Cruiserweight Division #1 Contender Match. The head of Steware Industries, the man that's "Got It Made," Tyson Stewart against the the Brawler, the Prevailer: Justice!

Andersen: Yup, and the winner of that match will go on to face the sick and twisted Cody Christopher at Initial Impact to become the first ever Cruiserweight Division Champion!

Greg: That's not all, we've also got the Heavyweight Division #1 Contender Match. The brutal MMA menace, Big T, faces off against the one, the only...the Dragonfly!

Andersen: The legend is back!

Greg: Whoever wins between these two men, will be facing Terrance "Swift" Newman for the Champions of the Ring Heavyweight Division Championship belt!

Anderson: ...And of course, the Tag Team Title, the team that faces Inpact Money Inc. at Initial Impact will be the winner between Onslaught and Ripp Kill, folks!

Greg: Inpact Money Inc. eliminated Fast & Furious in a grueling Tag Team Elimination match last week, but now they've got these two teams to worry about!

Andersen: Oh please, Inpact Money Inc. has got this in the bag! We might as well just give them the title now...

Greg: You know what...we don't even know who's going to be competing for the World Championship Title do we?

Andersen: What? I thought they told you!?

As both commentators stare at each other confused, Ryan Lee's intro song "I Come For Money" begins to play and Ryan Lee emerges from the front stage with a mic in hand. He get's ready to speak as soon as the cheering dies down from the CotR fans.

Ryan Lee: I know you've all been waiting...so I'm going to give you what you want! Freaks...

A Large portion of the crowd erupts into cheers for the Joker...

Ryan Lee: Your comical champion, the Joker, will be facing...CHUCK DEUCE in the #1 Contender match for the World Championship Division. Whoever comes out of that match victorious will be facing the undefeated monster, the red best...Killton! for the World Championship belt at our first ever PPV event Initial Impact! Are you ready!!?!?!?!

The CotR fans drown the stage with standing applauds and the first show of the week begins...

Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: This week on Champions of the Ring...   This week on Champions of the Ring... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Andersen: Thank goodness here comes Tyson Stewart!!

Greg: O jeez get out of here Tyson

Tyson holding his patented Golden microphone.

Tyson: As I told you all from the beginning.. I get whatever I want and what I want is the Cruiserweight Championship and it has been handed to me on a Silver Platter. All I have to do is destroy a couple of no ones to become Cruiserweight Champion!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week on Champions of the Ring...   This week on Champions of the Ring... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:12 pm

The Rippers music hits as he comes out from the locker room shaking his head at tyson

Greg: Now heres a uperstar that we haven't seen before

The Ripper: Tyson, Tyson, Tyson all you do is come out and smack I never see you put your money were your mouth is. You think your going to win the Cruiserweight championship But i think your wrong i see Cody Christopher pinning you in the middle of the Ring. But see I know that Ripp Kill well be beating Inpact Money Inc. I don't care Which one of them I have to pin to win the CotR World Tag Team Championship. So Inpact Money if your watching your now on notice.

Anderson: He's a cocky young man i doubt he's a good wrestler or even worth the CotR corwds time.

Greg: Shut up Anderson and give the kid a chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week on Champions of the Ring...   This week on Champions of the Ring... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:21 am

Mercer music hits as he is in his personal locker room

Hold on hold on just to let everyone know the only reason mercer isn't going for the world and heavyweight Title......... which my rankings show i should be in........ is because that retard gm didn't have the balls to let everyone know how much I dominate ( he yells) he wanted everyone to have a chance at a title but let me tell you something gm, I will go for the world title next month and I will be the champion( he yells) kilton, joker, chuck duece chunk deuce whatever his name is your only a paper champion and as for the tag inpact money will have gold after initial inpact not impact innnnnnnnnpact ( he yells)and gm if you ........if you don't know, which you do ( he starts to laugh but then shows an evil grin) I.......... Am......... Mercer...... And I .........am .......... Money, and if you don't respect money gm........ Money will not respect you( he kicks down the camera in his locker room)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week on Champions of the Ring...   This week on Champions of the Ring... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:26 am

Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: This week on Champions of the Ring...   This week on Champions of the Ring... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:56 am

Justice: Woooooooooooow! haha!

Tyson, Ripper, the Anouncers and the GM (and cameras) look around trying to figure out where Justice is.

Justice: Hey, up here!

All look up into the audience, the south-west corner, Justice making his decent through the crowd giving him pats on the back, high-fives, and cheering him on.

Justice: Now, that Mercer guy. Some joke, huh? Thinking since he was born with rich parents means he should get anything he wants. Well, same thing kinda goes for you, T-Stew-pid. There is one thing you should know about life, is that nothing...

He climbes over the barricade... and toward the steps.

Justice: Nothing is easy.

He proceeds up the steps and into the ring

Justice: And I'm going to be the one to prove that to you...

Justice pokes a finger into Tysons chest. He then looks over his competitor's shoulder to point at Ripper.

Justice: And you. And its because Justice always prevails and I assure you in our #1 contenders match, I will prevail, and at the Initial Impact Pay-Per-View.... Justice Will Prevail...

Drops his microphone and stares intimidatingly at Tyson Stewart...
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/

PostSubject: Re: This week on Champions of the Ring...   This week on Champions of the Ring... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Dizazter walks by, with a carton of nachos from the COTR concession stands, stopping in front of Justice and Tyson, eating a few chips, and then walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week on Champions of the Ring...   This week on Champions of the Ring... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This week on Champions of the Ring...
Page 1 of 1