The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This May Be In Your Best Interest...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: This May Be In Your Best Interest...   Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 am

This may be in your best interest to listen to the man named The Phenomenal One when he is talking to you! You can join TP1's astonishing group if you can win and be approved by the leader of the New Regime. TP1 is a leader who is telling you that you better watch it and learn that its your best interest to join. You can be Skilled or get Killed but you can't get away from the Wolfpack. TP1 is presenting to you the Wolfpack! Currently I am "The Lone Wolf" but I am the leader of the Pack but you better join TP1's Wolfpack or you might wind up in a body bag!

The Straight Edge Wolfpack is a group where you accept the Straight Edge Lifestyle and you join our Wolfpack and bow to me your Straight Edge leader. You are all my Disciples in my Wolfpack. Remember that The Phenomenal One has tryouts soon. Message me or comment here for your tryouts and that you pledge to join the Straight Edge Wolfpack. Or actually comment here saying if you accept the Straight Edge lifestyle to bow down to me your leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This May Be In Your Best Interest...   Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Current Members
xThePhenomenal1x
SVRdani
Back to top Go down

This May Be In Your Best Interest...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1