WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A reason for my actions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

A reason for my actions. Empty
PostSubject: A reason for my actions.   A reason for my actions. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 am

Quinn prepares her introduction, preping herself up, smiling for the camera

Quinn: Ladies and gentlemen, Justice.

The audiance can be heard from the arena as Justice enters the titantron screen looking somewhat dissapointed, yet, content.

Quinn: Now Justice, It seems you have been taking a few actions lately that most wouldn't expect you to take. Would you care to explain why you have taken such actions?

Justice smiles, leaning forward to speak into the microphone.

Justice: Well, Quinn, if the actions you are refering to are the ones against Tyson, then those who thought I wouldn't take such actions overestimate me as a 'goody-two-shoes' kind of guy. You see, I am here to: one, earn championship gold, and two, make sure it doesnt fall into the wrong hands.

Quinn: But some are speculating that you may be teaming up with Cody Christopher, is this true?

Justice chuckles.

Justice: It may seem that way, but I have no plans for teaming up with Cody. Don't get me wrong, he is a great competitor, and he could become a great champion, but I don't see eye to eye with him. See, there is a certain chemistry between a team that just clicks, resulting in a great duo or trio or whatever, but with Cody, I won't be aligning myself with him.

Quinn: So why does it seem that you and Cody have been teaming up against the number one competitor for the crusierwight title?

Justice: Thats a very good question. Now how's this? A cliche answer: Money is the root of all evil. And because of them flaunting thier money, shows me that they are too immature to be in the ring. And another thing, that number one contenders match was a flook. Tyson got one lucky hit on me. But I have no complaints. I can bide my time until my next championship oppurtunity. But until then, I will do everything in my power to keep Tyson out of the championship picture.

Quinn: Thank you for the insight Justice.

Justice: Thank you for the chance to express myself.

Justice nods and exits the view of the camera.

Quinn: And there you have it. Back to you guys at the ring.

She smiles brightly as the camera shifts back to the announcers table
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/

A reason for my actions.
Page 1 of 1