WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)

Go down 
+4
MLGPro1337
Swifty
JHF0410
InpactSavior
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Empty
PostSubject: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Paul Inpact music blasts through the arena as he comes out with his brand new CotR Tag Team Championship.

Quinn: CotR Galaxy help me welcome to the ring, The Savior- PAUL Inpact!!!

Crowd: BBBBOOOOOO!!!!!!

Quinn hands the mic over to Paul as he kisses her hand taking the mic.

Savior: *sigh* Its a sad day today in the CotR Galaxy as our General Manager has been attacked by some brutal man.... or men. If you please let us take a bow of silence to make sure Ryan Lee has a speedy recovery.

Crowd confused but silence down.

Greg: What load of crap is Inpact trying to pull here, we know that everyone suspects Inpact Money for attacking Ryan...

Anderson: Will you shut up Bear, our Savior is trying to give respect for our owner of this company.

Greg: You are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Savior: HAHAHA You people are such idiots to think I would actually bow my head down for a man that does not know how to book a match right. Everyone knows that I should have been in the Cruiserweight title match not Cody, ME!! And he knows that Mercer should be the CotR World Champion right now, but no he puts in two hulking idiots that can do nothing but put on a snooze fest of a match. HELL we should be made the champions right now. But to get away from that jackass I want to set something straight... But before that I would like to call out the other half of the CotR Tag Team Champions, and the true CotR World Champion, a one Mr. Money MERCER!!!!

Crowd: BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg: Oh boy thats who I needed to see today.

Anderson: Shut the hell up Bear and stand up for this God of Gods!!!
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:46 pm

the crowd: booooooo

anderson: oh i love i m i their amazing

greg: shut up anderson(he shakes his head)

mercer stands in the middle of the ring with inpact embracing the boos

mercer: well inpact i have to say i do care what happened to the gm ( he pauses and starts to shake his head up and down at inpact with the confused crowd)

greg: what is he talking about

anderson: see mercer cares about the cotr

mercer: i mean............... im still filthy rich but the gm is the one who signs the pay check...... i want the money i work for ( the crowd starts to boo again)

greg: i knew he just cared for himself

anderson: i mean it is his money and mercer wants his money even tho he is rich he wants what he works for

mercer:what did you actually think i cared about the gm health........( he starts to laugh) i dont care if he is eatting through a straw.........if he can sign his name on my check i will be just fine.....

the crowd: booooooo selfish moron clap clap clapclapclap

mercer: but he is in a coma so his lifeless body isnt worth anything he cant sign my check (he yells ) so mercer cant get his money he worked for.......that steel cage or that tag match at intial impact i didnt get payed for (he starts to shake his head) now since thats out of the way i have a couple of people who i think did it......after killton attacked joker he is a possible suspect.......i mean he is from hell maybe he is angry and mad that i ended his streak (he yells but then starts to smile) or it could be joker....... i mean i beat him in a steel cage maybe he is mad at the gm for putting him in a steel cage with the one and only money mercer( he strugs his shoulder) or maybe it could be these new stables joining up or maybe azul his right hand man his best friend......who knows.... all i know is who ever messes with mercers money is an enemy and i will hit the price is right on who ever did it at the drop of a dime....just like that( he snaps his fingers signalling how fast he will hit his finisher on anyone) now..............(he looks at inpact) inpact do you have anything to say
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:13 am

Savior: Yes Mercer I have something to say to entertain these "monkeys" called fans.

Crowd: Shut Up BITCH!!! x3

Savior: I know that people have been having speculations that the greatest tag team in the world I.M.I. were the ones that attacked that useless Gm. But you know what how can you speculate anything when there was noe vidence but the GM's body laid out. So any of though others backstage has something I am giving an open invatation to anyonre... NO everyone in the locker room to come down to the ring and grow a pair to state your case you little p*bleep*s. So come on down to the Kick Ass Hotel!!

The Tag Team Championship Belts...

Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:44 am

As I.M.I is standing in the ring all of a sudden (Let Me Hear You Scream: Ozzy Osbourne) Chris Rabideau enterance hits.

Greg: What does that traitor doing out here.

Anderson: Oh bear give it a rest and let him talk.

Chris: Paul you did not just call me a p***y. Because the only p***ies i see are you and your little boyfriend Mercer.

Greg:Well atleast he has good sense of humor

Anderson: That's not funny he shouldnt talk bout the tag team champions like that. He's so disrepectfully.

Greg: No he's funny as hell.

Chris: And really you too think that somone is just gunna confess to beating down the GM hell I bet it was one of you two and your just trying to cover it up by playin detective with each. You two are only the tag Champs cause I wasn't in that division but im putting you too on notice now I will be in the tag team division soon enough i proimse you that. But now back to the whole GM matter i can bet that it couldve been anyone in the CotR and there trying to keep themselves outta trouble. Hell it could be me but id never say. But i do remeber walking by the GM's office before all this happening and seeing one of the two of you in there so how do we know you didn't do it for sure huh.

Anderson: What accusations made here by this young man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:11 am

mercer: chris do are you dumb or is that cowboy hat to tight on your head (he starts to laugh) do you think i would be dumb enough to bring attention to myself..........matter of fact do you think i would mess with my own money.......see chris i have no time for games as you see i am a busy man...... if it was me i would just come out and say it............. who would i be scared of..you.......i beat killton and joker and etc i already have enough enemys why would i hit the gm( he shakes his head) that makes no sense......now what does makes since is nex gen doing it...........i mean where is dragonfly....... he sure did disappear when it happened..... are did he make one of his puppets do it...... huh chris

anderson: he has a point

greg: its sad to say but he is right, it could be any cotr champion

mercer: and as far as me being there you also was there and plenty other cotr champions at the scene..... so before you start blabbing your mouth you should shut your mouth or do you want me to shut it for you
(he yells) and also before you insult inpact money you better know who you dealing with boy cause i have plenty of the most beautiful women trying to get a piece of mercer (he winks at quinn) so why dont you just run along backstage.... we called all cotr champions out and last time i checked you were not a champion nor a superstar (he starts to laugh and moves his hand telling him to run along )

Last edited by Money_Mercer on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JHF0410

JHF0410

Character Sheet
Alias: Hero
PSN ID: x_InfInAtOr_x
Finishing Move(s): Crucifix Powerbomb

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:13 am

The fans cheer as the music of Randall Hennings blares through the arena. He walks out and into the ring.

Anderson: Great, this guy again!

Greg: Learn some respect Anderson, this man helped secure our freedom.

Hennings stands next to Chris and begins to speak.

Hennings: Look, we can all argue over who attacked our GM, or we can just respect the guy!

Anderson: Look whos talking. He has the training, who's to say he didn't attack out GM?

Hennings: What happened to the GM was a tragedy, but theres no sense in arguing over who did it! No progress will be made that way. The only thing we can do is wait it out. When, or even IF, the GM comes back, maybe he'll be able to tell us his attacker. If not, then its a cold case, unless someone can piece it together. You guys say it was either Killton, Joker, one of these new stables or even Azul! Chris, and everybody else in the arena thinks it was you two! So, lets give these accusations a rest! Its boring, hearing you two go "it was him... it was them..." Shut up!

Greg: Yes, god man in that ring!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:26 am

Chris: So Mercer you think your so God Damn funny you don't talk smack bout my hat or anything about me you understand if you wanna run your mouth. Then why don't you and Inpact meet me and Randall in the Ring and we can deal with it then what do you say.

Anderson: Issuing a changlle to the champs is he stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:53 am

mercer: mercer doesnt back from a challenge your on this week on superstars you two vs i m i in a rivalry match and how about a tlc..............( he starts to smile) you know better than that chris....i wouldnt dare risk injury i am the tag champion i cant get injured before my match against big t and justice (he laughs harder and points to chris and hero) they actully thought i was gonna fight them in a tlc match ( he says while looks at inpact and both of them starts to laugh) chris you are crazy for thinking that....anyway why dont we just call out azul huh.......( he says while shaking his head up and down looking at the crowd) his right hand man, his friend (he says while holding both hands with the mic over his heart and sighs over the mic and starts to laugh again) cmon azul show your face.........oh wait..............show your mask (he and inpact laugh harder as the crowd booed them)

anderson: yeah lets see what azul has to say, it could be him

greg: yeah right azul is apart of the justice stable why would he part take in such a thing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:01 am

Chris: You think calling me crazy is gunna scare me away well your dead wrong see before coming here i was like the king of hardcore i'll face you in any type of match you want. See I knew that you were a chicken sh*t to damn scared to face me hell i'd threw myself off a ladder just for the fun of it. I'm not affaird of anything Mercer unlike you. You got all the money you want but you aint got any balls. Your just a lil bi**h.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:18 am

mercer: chris chris chris( he says while shaking and rubbing his head) yeah chris (he yells and gets closer to him) im the b***h who beat killton in a tables match and ended his streak, im the b***h who beat joker in a cage match at intial impact

the crowd: booooooo

anderson: get him mercer

greg: shuuuut up (he says with an annoyed look on his face)

mercer: ( he then puts the title in his face and yells)and im the b***h who won the first cotr tag championship, so before you call me names check the record book i am the best of the best and you are just chris.......just little old chris (he laughs in his face then backs up and holds both arms out like his shirt) and i am money mercer (he yells then calms down) now since that is settled, lets see what azul says when ever that chump comes out

Last edited by Money_Mercer on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:24 am

Chris: Ya you did all that but your too damn scared to face me I swear to you if you don't accpect this match i will come down this ramp and beat the holy high hell out of you.

Greg: Oh my god will he do it
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:37 am

Fallen by Cryshell hits and Swift enters the arena which instantly erupts into cheers for the Justice Stable

Swift: Calm down all of you the Justice Stable is working on a solution, we have the evidence and we have the suspects there is no need to stand here and play the blame game... besides all of you are just running your mouths about something larger then you can imagine. Now pull yourselves together and get back to doing your jobs, that is wrestling, for those of you who really aren't sure what it is you are supposed to be doing.

Greg: See Andersen it couldn't have been Azul because the Justice Stable is heading the investigation.

Andersen: Seems just like a good cover to me...

Greg: Your never gonna learn when to shut your mouth are you Andersen?
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 am

*Cody comes out in his new elite gear and interrupts*
Cody: Shut up you all! I know some of you are pointing fingers at me, But, I don't
know who attacked him, And let alone I DON'T CARE! But, On behalf of COTR
lets all hope the old man burns in h*ll. Its been better around here without him,
its just a giant free for all. I could attack Tyson or Inpact right now and I could
get away with it.
Back to top Go down
(World Champion) Killton

(World Champion) Killton

Character Sheet
Alias: The Dominator
PSN ID: salmaan1
Finishing Move(s): last ride

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Killton enters with a loud firework

Killton: ok stupid Humans... Enough of your talking, we all know who did it... CODY...Now Cody you seem the type that attacked him, your new shitty tag team debuted and all of a sudden gm got attacked it was you and your little hobbit... Hatchet

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Joker's music hits and all the camera point to the stage ready for him to appear but instead of coming down ramp a spotlight appears at the top of the arena and he appears in a trenchcoat and a magnifying glass. The pipe he has in his mouth is blowing out bubbles and the shirt he has on under the coat says 'Mercer and Killton the odd couple' with both thier faces close to each other with hearts around it.The crowd erupts into cheers as he scans the arena his smirk slowly emerging. He grabs a mic from inside the trenchcoat and holds up a finger.

Joker: "Wait! I've figured it out this kind of thing can only be done by....Andersen's roided up grand mother!!!"

The crowd laughs as Andersen rises from his seat to chastise the audience for laughing.

Andersen: "This is serious buisness the last thing we need is some no talent hack in the way!"

Greg: "Andersen...it could have been your grandmother..."

Andersen: "My grangran does not use steroids!"

Greg: "Did you just say grangran?"

Joker: "This does however seem like a job for....Sherlock Creed!"

Joker blows a few bubbles from his pipe and walks down the arena steps until he's midway down. All the way he's inspecting the arena 'looking' for clues.

Joker: "Could it be here?"

The crowd is cheering the entire time patting him on the shoulders and Joker pauses for a second as the crowd cheers. He walks down the rest of the arena steps security prying fans from his side. He jumps the barrier and sits beside Quinn who is at ringside. He sits beside her and peeks over her blouse with the magnifying glass.

Joker: "By god i think i've found a clue!"

Quinn notices and smacks Creed upside the head and he stumbles back as the crowd cheers.

Joker: "My mistake no clues here...."

Andersen: "He's turning this into a joke!"

Greg: "I dont know sure he isn't sincere in his quest?"

Andersen: "Quest! He's blowing bubbles out of a toy pipe...the mans lost it!"

Joker tosses the pipe to the audience removes the trenchcoat and sits on the crowd barrier.

Joker: "You know i've been sitting backstage so utterly confused as to why were even entertaining the notion that Mercer gives a flying crap about the gm..."

The crowd cheers as Joker leans back a bit looking at all the COTR superstars with a grin.

Joker: "And lets face it the best way to hide....is to do it in plain sight and its so freakin' obvious Mercer....and his little dog too...are in fact the culprits."

Joker raises up from the barrier to stand and lean against it as fans crowd in around him.

Joker: "My question is why all the mystery Mercer....your the only man greedy and conniving enough to sneak attack a man...wait...i can think of a few others...."

Joker shrugs and runs a hand through his hair before speaking.

Joker: "Oh yeah i also forgot...."

Joker looks around the arena then directly at Mercer.

Joker: "I just dont plain like you!"

The crowd cheers as Joker raises the magnifying glass peering at Mercer through it.

Joker: "Basically i'm just looking for a reason...to kick your ass!

The crowd cheers as Joker motions for Mercer to check out his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Hatchet

Character Sheet
Alias: Hatchet
PSN ID: X3rdDayX
Finishing Move(s): Renditions of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

*Lights get dark as Hatchet's theme song comes on*

*He comes out slowly, and confident from the back and stops at the stage.. He looks around at everybody, looks at joker, looks at killton, looks at the ring at IMI and leans against one of the pillars on the stage*

Greg: Looks like another COTR superstar came out to address the situation..

Anderson: Oh you noticed that?

*Greg shakes his head as if saying, what an ass..*

Hatchet - It's getting a little crowded out here..

*Hatchet starts to laugh..*

Hatchet - Well as does Cody I could honestly care less about who attacked the GM or why.. All I know is that it gives me free range to do as I please..

*all the other superstars look at hatchet not to know what to expect..*

Hatchet - I M I, you guys enjoy those belts.. For now why you have them at least.. And as far as you go....

*Hatchet turns at stares into the eyes of Killton*

Hatchet - I'll be seeing you.. Sooner than you think champ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.3rddayvp.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:58 pm

mercer: joker shut the hell up (he yells as he gets closer to joker) joker how dare you falsely accuse me............matter of fact joker are you even relevant right now to pay attention to huh.......see joker your accuseing me because you dont like me i get that......i dont like you either (he shakes his head up and down agreeing with joker) but your not gonna come out here and lie saying i did it.......i just want my pay check thats all.... i want what i work for.......you on the other hand have a legit reason (he points to joker) your the one who is bitter walking around mad cause you lost to not only killton but me money mercer also.....making you a double loser......(he holds two fingers in jokers face) you might be mad how the gm booked your matches........so maybe coming out here making fun of the situation trying to hide the fact that you did it.......(he points to joker again) now why dont you get out of my face with that stupid lame homemade tshirt your ugly clown granny made for you and get the hell out of my ring(he points to the outside of the ring)

the crowd: boooooooooooooo

mercer: go take care of your carnival freaks are do you want me to whoop your ass again like i did at intial impact you son of a b***h

anderson: oh yeah mercer tell him like it is

greg: mercer and you need to shut up (he shakes his head)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Joker: "You know whats funny mercer...i was never inring....but i digress..."

Joker scratches his chin grinning at the mediocrity that is Mercer.

Joker: "Yes i lost to you...and killton..."

The crowd boos and Joker holds a hand up again waving a hand as if to say he didn't care.

Joker: "But it was you Mercer who publicly stated your opinion of the gm and his booking you for the tag titles...you throw a hissy fit the likes of a pageant girl and then he gets destoyed..."

Joker shrugs and looks from left to right sitting on the crowd barrier.

Joker: "So Mercer...you ended the streak you've captured the tag titles but one thing you wont do before me is win the cotr championship!"

The crowd cheers and Joker shakes his head annoyed by the entire cotr locker room.

Joker: "It's so obvious....and don't forget Mercer i will come into that ring....and do what i did before which no one has ever done..."

Joker shakes his head again as the crowd cheers.

Joker: "I'll make ya' tap!"

The crowd cheers as Joker's grin broadens at the entertaining spectacule before him.

Joker: "It's so funny how people call me the joke of COTR but you Mercer...your just freakin' halarious...you may have all these people fooled but your beatable...and i have beaten you....several times before...and don't think because i'm out here smiling.....that i won't hesitate to do it again!"

The crowd cheers as Joker leans relaxed by the crowd barrier unshaken by the words of Mercer.

Joker: "Matter of fact....everyone here knows its not me....i'm a man...no...i'm the man....and if i did it...i'd have owned up it to it ages ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:43 pm

mercer: really.............several times..........you beat me several times (he starts to laugh) joker you only beat me one time in a submisson match wow bravo.......everyone lets give joker around of applause (he starts to clap his hands) joker we all call you the joke of the company for a reason.......you cant match up to this (he points to himself) now on the other hand i beating you several times so once again before you run that mouth of yours check the record books son.......mercer has been beating you since day one (he holds up one finger)

the crowd: boooooooooooooooo

mercer: and about me getting angry i already apologized to the gm...............i have to say i was wrong...... but one thing i wouldnt do is attack the gm and mess up my money...........my money that i work for (he yells)......... and plus if i did it, like i said earlier i would have already said i did it cause who am i scared of...........you (he points to joker) killton(he points to killton) etc ( he points to everyone) im not scared of no one.............so why dont you leave now or do i have to make you leave..............the choice is yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Joker looks at one of the COTR fans and shows her a close up the t-shirt he's wearing. The whole time Mercer speaks Joker is talking to the audience members around him. He even signs a few autographs until Mercer is done speaking.

Joker: "Dude has anyone ever told you....you sound like charlie browns mom just...blah...blah.."

Joker takes a moment to laugh and then leans against the barrier sighing.

Joker: "This is how it goes....look at me i'm mercer...this is what id do...this is what i've done...i'm money and if you dont yadda yadda yadda."

Joker yawns as the crowd cheers and he stands up straight.

Joker: "Mercer you come out here....you run your mouth about yourself constantly you come out here the vain, selfish prince look-a-like that you are...questioning the gm's dissapearance and you don't expect the finger of blame to point at you?"

Joker laughs again pausing for a few cheers.

Joker: "...and there's a reason why your called the Rupaul of COTR....because when i stole that fifty-dollar limosine there was a tranny hooker tied up in the trunk.....I'm looking at you Inpact."

Joker laughs and shakes his head.

Joker: "Reminding me of my losses...this arena knows of my losses hell half the world knows the Joker lost....i've beaten the best i've been beaten by the best....so what that makes me is a threat...."

Joker points towards the ring at all the COTR wrestlers.

Joker: "....to you and that entire ring filled with champions....what that makes me is a ruthless machine that won't stop until i've destoryed everything...and everyone whose in my way to getting gold here in the COTR...what that makes me..."

Joker's smiles fades to a grim smirk.

Joker: "Is a man willing to do anything i have to do to win...."

Joker holds a finger up so he can finish.

Joker: "Except attack the very man who brought me here....and Mercer i dont have enough evidence to say it was you...so i could be Killton....it could be justice...chris....and hey i'm looking at you too cowboy hat!"

Joker chuckles and leans against the barrier once again.

Joker: "It can be anyone but i'm telling ya right now...it ain't me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:35 pm

mercer: ( mercer walks out of the ring and rips up all the signed autographs by joker then gets back in the ring to face joker and throws the ripped up paper in his face) you just wont stop with these lame cheap jokes..........really rupaul.......your the one who used to dress up like your mother as a kid to make money for your carnival freak family and yes i have proof.....ill show the fans later(he starts to laugh) and boy is it funny

the crowd: boooooooooooooo

mercer: yes i have to repeat your a loser cause you keep on talking shit you obviously cant back up........so why dont you run along and play dress up for old times sakes (mercer and inpact starts to laugh while mercer signals with his hand to move along) now inpact do you have something to say ( he says while ignoring jokers off mic talk)...............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Chris: Whooooooooo look at you Mercer finally growing a pair of b*lls. Oh wait you took them out of Inpacts mouth. Now listen up Mercer and Inpact and everyone in this arena I'm tired of all this fighting back and forth we all know that Mercer is to scared to face any of us expecally me see Mercer you talk so much about beating all these people. But theres one person you aint beat and you won't get my respect until you face me and try to beat me. Until then your just a Pu**y.

Greg: Wow he really wants Mercer in the Ring

Anderson: Leave him alone he's the champion damn it
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Swift: Come on all of you calm yourselves down stop the fighting. We don't need this, as I said before Justice Stable has it all under control there is no reason to get upset about this. We will take care of everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:11 pm

mercer: chris i dont know what nex gen does in their spare time but inpact money inc dont run llike that so im the leader of my group and you are not the leader of your group(he starts to laugh) so next time you talk, why dont you take out dragonfly nuts out of your mouth cause they been in there since you joined nex gen (he laughs harder)
and chris ive beaten you before in many dark matches thats why im not gonna waste my time with ya now

thecrowd: boooooooooooooooo

anderson: mercer has no time for cowboy hat chris (he starts to laugh)

greg: that wasnt funny (he shakes his head)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Joker sighs again laughing a little bit.

Joker: "Wow....he's got some serious anger issues."

Joker grins and runs a hand through his hair letting his hand rest on the back of his neck.

Joker: "Well Mercer if were still talking about being repetitive....i made you tap!"

Joker turns to the right.

Joker: "I made Mercer tap!"

He turns to the left.

Joker: "I made Mercer tap!"

Joker then laughs hysterically.

Joker: "Let me guess Mercer your going to either paste my head on a fake body or find some untrue picture...come on Mercer...we've been down that road....and we don't need pictures from your personal collection of you and Inpacts roleplaying sessions in bed either...this is a pg show."

Joker laughs again as the crowd cheers and laughs with him.

Joker: "Mercer.....you don't frighten me tearing up posters from young children....you don't frighten me with little ridiculous made up pictures...the only thing that frightens me is where exactly you had to go to find a picture of a man dressed up as a women..."

Joker scratches his head and rubs his chin as if he's in deep thought.

Joker: "Matter of fact Mercer....you just don't frighten me...i've lost to ya...went word for word with ya...in regards to you and the entire COTR locker room i got nothing to lose...but an innocent man has been harmed...and one of you is responsible."

Joker steps back and looks at all the COTR superstars suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next