WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson) Empty
PostSubject: All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson)   All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Justice's music hits and the crowd cheers as Justice comes out onto the stage getting the crowd hyped for the week. He completes his normal entrance routine And grabs a microphone from a referee outside the ring.

Justice: WOO!

The crowd instantly jumps into cheers for Justice.

Justice: Boy, was last week crazy or what?!? The GM got attacked, Elite started causing problems, Mercer....... Still.......... Talks........ Like.......... This.........., and I won my first match here at CotR!

The crowd once again erupts into applause and praise for Justice.

Justice: But... However, I was in two other matches last week that i was less than successful in. one of which was a match with tyson.

The crowd boos at the mentioning of his name.

Justice: I know, I know, I'm not happy about the 20 cents the spend on these tables either. I mean, my foot caught the end of the table and it split in half? But a broken table is a broken table so I guess Tyson "Gots Some AIDS" Stewart won that match fair and square.

The crowd Laughs and cheers.

Justice: So I guess it's-
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson)   All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Money to Blow by Birdman comes on and Tyson enters the arena folllowed by thunderous booos. Golden microphone in hand and he begins to speak.

Tyson: Justice, Justice, Justice.... You think you are so funny because this crowd of poor retards laugh at your jokes? No if these people laugh you know your jokes aren't funny. You come out here talking smack about "oh the tables are so cheap" when you were thrown through cleanly. And besides the real reason you came out here is because your embarassed about me destroying you AGAIN!! And you came out here to whine and make excuses. Your excuses are as lame as your "Justice will Prevail" catchphrase. Your nothing but an undercarder and that is what you will always be, nothing more than an UNDERCARDER!!!

Anderses: Am I glad to see someone talking some sense to this crowd, thank you Tyson.

Greg: What are you talking about that was the worst speach I have ever heard in my life.

Andersen: Oh go die in a hole Greg I'm enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson)   All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Justice brings his microphone to his lips.

Justice: Well, Tyson, you wanna prove me wrong? How about you coming down to the ring right now and showing me how wrong I am? Or better yet, we can make it interesting. Let's add tables again. No! Let's make it more interesting still! How about we add ladders and chairs to the mix? What do you say mister laugh of luxury? Mister Cruiserweight Champion? What will it be?

The audience roars up, waiting for a response.

Greg: You got to be kidding, Justice, You are in no shape to compete in a match like that!

Andersen: Don't take it Tyson. Put in your own terms.
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson)   All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Tyson: Andersen it is ok I have this covered. (smiles as he walks towards Justice) If you want a TLC match you got it. But I on the other hand "Got it Made"!! ( Tyson laughs to himself). But one more thing Justice... I LIVE IN THE LAP OF LUXURY AND LIFE IS HANDED TO ME ON A SILVER PLATTER!!!!!!

Tyson lunges at Justice and quickly nails him with the "Made It Stunner"

Tyson leand in close to downed Justice microphone close to his mouth

Tyson: Justice Won't Prevail!!!!!!

Tyson walks down the ramp pushing the medical staff out of his way.

Greg: this is an atrosity!!!

Andersen: are you kidding me that just made my DAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson)   All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Hail The 20 cent tables (Closed Promo for Justice and Tyson)
Page 1 of 1