WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrence "The Swift" Newman (Closed Promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

Terrence "The Swift" Newman (Closed Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Terrence "The Swift" Newman (Closed Promo)   Terrence "The Swift" Newman (Closed Promo) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:09 pm

The camera fades black and then focuses back in on the home of Terrence Newman. As the camera rolls through the home it scans into a fabulous bedroom and zooms in on the bed where Terrence is seen tossing and turning in his bed. Each time he rolls over he appears to be getting more intense as if having a nightmare.

Fades into Swifts dreams....

*A door opens to Swifts left and he fires a shot into an unknown figure who drops instantly, and the again this happens but a door from the right. Swift: "I don't have a lot of time left... soon enough they'll surround me from every side... I only have one round left... I got to get out of here...." Swift looks off to his right where the last body had fallen, and there he sees a wall. Not to high of a wall... maybe just maybe he could climb out. Swift: "Not that I have much choice this is my last chance for survival..." Swift makes a quick dash towards the wall and begins the climb. As he makes it to the top of the wall he fires the last of his shots into the crowd of figures now pouring into where he had just been. But what Swift didn't realize is that a bomb had been dragged in with these new figures and one of the bullets had hit it dead on, and as he climbed over the other side of the wall it goes off sending a shock wave that knocks the wall over on top of Swift...*

Swift jolts awake as a woman touches him on his side

Woman: "Was that the dream again?"

Swift: "Yes... it won't go away..."

Woman: "I thought we agreed to move on from that part of your life.."

Swift: "I don't know if that is possible. I can't run away from my past forever...."

The camera cuts away with both turning and going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Terrence "The Swift" Newman (Closed Promo)
Page 1 of 1