The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Straight From The Crowd....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Straight From The Crowd....   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Greg: What is this?

Anderson: Where was he last week?

*Lights go out*

Greg: Could it be?!?!

Anderson: Is that TP1 in the corner of the ring?

Greg: Get the voice of COTR down there?

Bionerd43: As the voice of COTR I must introduce TP1. So TP1 where were you last week?

TP1: Well first off, I went to a deep and depressing place, called "The Graveyard!" I was told that my new name is "Sinful" and just in case you didn't know, Sinful means Evil. I was told from the high lord that my new name is Sinful because of my actions of flaking on everyone. Watch out because I have something as a mission here in COTR. I have some rules of mine and they are called the "Commandment's." In every match I have I will eventually have the match called the "Sinful Commandments" You will find out my reasoning of being here. I've been told that I have to do two trainer's matches. Hope you are ready for the new sin of COTR. Echo the Sinful Commandments for all of eternity.

*Lights go out*

Back to top Go down

Straight From The Crowd....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1