WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Empty
PostSubject: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:53 pm

The Joker

Real name Apollo Creed has had a knack for being center stage from birth. So it’s no surprise that he’ll steal the show in every aspect. Seeing as he has worked in and help run his families carnival for a few years, he was born into a family that took a comical approach to life and it shows in his day-to-day attitude. He never gets angry…he only laughs it off….and gets revenge. He does have some amateur wrestling experience as he was on the wrestling team in high school but after he completed his senior year didn’t have the chance to go to college and pursue it further. His father needed him more in their family business as times were harder and he couldn’t afford the workers. One day, Apollo as fate would have it….turned on the television and saw the sport of professional wrestling. He was enamored with the lifestyle and sheer ability that the wrestlers had and decided to bring that high impact entertainment to work. He proposed the idea to his father who said he would invest only if Apollo could find a group of people willing to wrestle. Apollo did just that and started a small time league called The Creed. It was a huge success and brought in a minimal amount of money to the carnival. Apollo’s father was pleased but Apollo still longed for more. He longed for success but soon realized his small town showcase couldn’t amount to the achievement of the big time federations. So with his families blessing a few bucks given to him for the effort he put into the family business, he hit the road in hopes of becoming a part of the bigger picture.
After competing in his first ever wrestling event he realized that though he had natural ability his technical wrestling needed vast improvement. So he went back to the basics…meaning he went to school. With his dedication and pure tenacity Apollo honed his wrestling ability and hit the wrestling circuit with a pure head of steam. At the age of twenty-four he has youth, natural talent and experience on his side. It was in a bigger (yet small) federation VCW that he took on the name Joker. Given that he has a killer sense of humor and his background as a carny, the name kind of just fit. Now others will always jest that he’s nothing but a clown…some side-show freak in a world not fit for him. But, with an icy…empty….grin he dons when face to face with opponents and his mixture of bone-crushing brawling attacks and technical maneuvers…all those that doubt him soon reconsider. He’s also no stranger to a few minds games…often humiliating and debasing his foes before and even after he’s done thrashing them to a pulp.
After a recent show with scout for the COTR federation in the audience his charisma, flair and abilities stunned them. Then the moment he was waiting for arrived, he got a call from COTR management and was offered a contract. With the flick of a pen he had made his way from the minors and into the major league. With the flick of a pen he realized a child-hood dream. With a flick of a pen….he just sky-rocketed to the main event where he will destroy anyone that gets in his path….and that’s….no laughing matter.

Character appearance:

Backstage: If you catch him backstage or in the locker room he’s usually wearing blue jeans with a COTR shirt designed for him using one of his catchphrases or some vintage cartoon show or comic book hero t-shirt. Never a suit….

In-ring: Simple black tights with his name or logo on the back and his trademark Hannibal lecture mask

Character Personality: His laid-back hilarity and sharp wit often puts him in favor with people but let’s face it….there’s some people out there that can’t take a joke. For those few who don’t like the lighter sides of life they get to meet the harsher side of a Creed. Don’t let his humor fool you the same mouth that charms you with his flair can cut you down to nothing in seconds. And if provoked past his limits a more deranged joker can and will appear.

Finisher: The last laugh

He lifts his opponent over his shoulders, hoists them into the air, runs and drives there body head first into the mat (High Cross)

Finisher #2: Punch line

After catching a prone target with a worked over arm, or simply grappling or over-powering an opponent he locks his arms around there throat and pulls back cutting the air supply to the brain (Crippler crossface)

Secondary: Standup

Three huge right hands and then one powerful kick to the head (Punches to Super kick)

Theme music: Cochise by Audioslave

Character: Fan favorite (face)

Pyros hit and out comes Joker looking from left to right as the entire crowd gets to their feet. Cochise by audio slave is blaring through the p.a system mingling with the roar from the audience, cheering as loud as possible for their Indy warrior’s debut in the COTR federation. He pauses for a moment soaking in the excitement from the live crowd with a huge smirk on his face. He continues down ramp and pauses again as the crowd nearly buckles the rail for a few high fives. He runs up the ring step and stops by the ring post before entering the ring. He spreads his arms apart and kind of shakes his head up and down to signify his arrival in COTR. He beckons for a mic and one is tossed to him before he lifts it up a chant of his name has begun by the crowd. He lowers the mic smirking before waving a hand slightly for the crowd to quiet down a bit.

Joker: All this….for little old me?

The crowd cheers again and Joker leans back on a ring post shaking his head.

Joker: COTR…welcome to MY show!

The crowd pops again but Joker rises from the ringposts and paces slightly before stopping midring. He runs a hand through his hair and rubs his chin in curiosity.

Joker: “The reason I say my show is simply because no one else I’ve seen so far is fit enough to call it t
heirs….now I’m not out here to brag about what I have, who I am and what Ive done...”

He paces again and lowers the mic slightly before continuing. “Quite frankly, I’m going to let my actions speak louder than my words here….in COTR. Now everyone here who knows me, knows that im more akin to the lighter side of life.”

He walks midring again and looks directly into the camera with a huge smirk on his face.

Joker: “But quite frankly….some people just can’t take a joke.” He pauses for the crowds cheering to die, still facing the camera he continues. “I don’t care if your privileged, if you like to dress up in black, paint your face, sit quietly in corners, dress-up in women’s clothing and play peek-a-boo with an inflatable doll.”
The crowd cheers as he pauses laughing a bit himself.

Joker: What can I say…its pg.” He stops briefly for the crowds laughter to subside and continues. He looks around but his grin shifts to a chilly evil deranged smile as he focuses back on the camera.

Joker: “All jokes aside I will be the first EVER COTR champion…not because I bought it, stole it or cheated for it…I’ll be the first COTR champ, because I deserve it!”

The crowd once again erupts into cheers as Joker continues. “And if anyone gets in my….if anyone tries to stop me…simply put…”

Joker raises his mic into the air and shouts along with the crowd. “JOKES.....ON...YOU!” He drops the mic as his music hits again. He steps up on the top rope grinning as the COTR arena explodes into applause. He points to his COTR made joker t-shirt and then makes the title belt sign around his waist as his music blares out from the arena speakers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 pm

mercers music plays as hes shofered to the stage, he gets out in his all black 5000 dollar suit. as the crowd boos extremely loud he grabs the mic firmly and tells them to shut up when he comes out you dont even deserve my presense as he laughs.
mercer: hold on hold on joker
the crowd boos louder
mercer: (he stops with an annoyed look on his face) shut up, shut up he yells. how dare you
the crowd boos louder as he is interrupted.
mercer: joker hahaha (he laughs) how dare you come in my ring and say this is your show how dare you.
you might come down the ring thinking your so cool and a fan favorite. they dont like you they like me they just dont know it their to dumb to see it.
the crowd boos even louder.
i have money that your poor little family dream of.
the crowd boos even louder and chants you suck.
mercer: he yells) shut up you dirty peasants. anyway im also 24 and im a millionnaire who are you but some poor little clown. i bet i could pay you to leave my ring (he laughs) how bout it 10, 20 ,30 thousand how bout a check (he laughs more) you make me sick and this is the first time i ever even saw your dirty excuse of an attire. he laughs loudly).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:57 pm

As mercers music hits joker grins shaking his head. He hops down from the top rope and listens while Mercer berates him and the crowd with insults. He picks up the dropped mic in ring and sighs.

Joker: "Well if it isn't Mercer...."

The crowd jeers and he looks around startled as the crowd rains a you suck chant down onto Mercer. Joker lets the crowd chant and chuckles.

Joker: "Mercer i think the people are trying to tell you something about yourself so ill let them continue."

The crowd chants louder and Joker waves a hand to quiet them down a bit.

Joker: "Mercer thats an incredible suit....saw one just like it at wal-mart but i passed." The crowd erupts into cheers and Joker continues. "Like i stated previously Mercer....this is my ring...and my show..."

He runs a hand through his hair and then stares directly at Mercer. "Because it is...." The crowd cheers and he smirks slightly. "And for all your limo rides and martinis and cavier dreams....your just not worthy Mercer...not worthy enough to call this show or this ring...yours!."

He paces slightly then stops with a confused look on his face. "And your right were not in the same bracket Mercer....not in the same social sphere but then again....if your the top...id gladly and i mean gladly stay right where im at because you are yuppy garbage as far as im concerned!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:09 pm

The Roar of a Harley Motor Cycle Engine Goes....
The Room goes dark...
The Smoke is Produced from the Floor...

Scorpio Enters on his Harley with a Mic in his Hand

Scorpio:Joker,Mercer Your Both looking fine to me...but its not my style...feel free to rip each other to pieces...

He Roars Up the Harley the lights go out...
Darkness...

Suddenly the lights are on...the harley gone aswell as the smoke...

An Echo Comes from the Rafters...

"Good Luck Gents.., The Origin is Waiting"

The Lights Flicker and Scorpio gone...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Mercer: What the he'll was that ( mercer is startled)you all are so disrespectful I'll deal with you later back to you joker
Mercer : hahaha your so funny, now wonder your name is joker huh he looks around at the crowd huh.I get it hahaha.

He looks around at the crowd nodding his head and laughing.

Mercer: Your nothing but a joke that's it huh (he laughs even louder)
Right that's it right. Your ridiculous you don't except my offer how bout I shove this check down your mouth huh. ( he says with an angry look on his face as he walks down to the ring and stops right in front of the joker face)

Mercer: you know you maybe taller and ugly with a rugged look but your nothing but a clown and you might think that's cool but it's not I'm not scared of you.( As he laughs he writes on the check on jokers chest ) now take or leave it get out of my ring.( he holds the check directy in joker face) yeah you see it right 50 thousand dollars. Money you dream of when you got to sleep at night At your stupid little clown house ha.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Oh my-amazing.

Well done from everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 pm

As the motorcycle and smoke clears Joker only shakes his head.

Joker: "Tough crowd..." He says while pretending to loosen his collar. "Not only do i have Mr. Howel from gilligans island after me i also have dog the bounty hunter floating around too." The crowd cheers and laughs but are still shaken by the entrance of the unknown motorcyclist. Joker looks around and smirks a bit as Mercer advances the stage. Mercer then shoves a check directly into jokers face and he grins.

Joker: "Mercer i'd humor your little request by actually taking that check you have but you can't put a price on the human spirit...." the crowd pops violently.

Joker: "You can't put a price on hard work, integrity and the sheer love i have for this buisness!" The crowd chants "human spirit". Jokers grins a bit. "Thats a new one."

He glances at the check then at Mercer as that deranged smile spreads across his face.

Joker: "One thing you might want to do Mercer....is get out of my ring before your mouth starts writing checks your a......your posterior can't cash!" The crowd cheers as Joker steps closer to Mercer, not backing down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Mercer: you know what I have no time for this I have women and business to handle I'm out of here just remember money does not talk cheap if you don't respect money , money will not respect you. (he spits on the ground next to jokers feet walks out of the ring to a fan pretends to give a check to him but takes it back and rips it in front of his face).

His music hits as he walks backstage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 pm

As Mercer leaves Joker simply shrugs and drops the mic. He looks left and right and his music hits. He walks to the ring post and jumps on the top rope playing to the crowd and signaling the belt will be around his waist as the COTR cameras fade to black.
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm

2.21.11 appears on titantron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)   HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAHA. (Information in Bio and entrance is subject to change)
Page 1 of 1