The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Another Me is what there will never be..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Another Me is what there will never be..   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 pm

♫Come as You Are starts to play♫

Anderson: He is actually here!

Greg: I wonder which part of the arena though.

*Sinful stands on the top of the COTR Stage*

Sinful: You see I am the Sinful one. I have said stories about the entire stages of some Sinful Commandments, but I didn't reveal the code. I have my debut as Sinful next week. Maybe I can get some sense put in your brain's and make you realize I am the future. When I defeat the man the GM puts in front of me, I will show that I am capable of getting opportunities. The true man will stand tall next week. The truth will be told like this, I will become the Gladiator Champion and win the matches next week. I can't wait to give people the treatment I took. Chairs, Canes, Trash Cans, Tables, Ladders, and more is what is expected for all who get in my way. My matches will be under Sinful Rules once I gain gold. You don't have a clue what the Sinful Rules is, but in fact no one does. So tell me did you break the code? Echo the Sinful Commandments for all of eternity.

*The lights go out and once they come back on Sinful is gone*
Back to top Go down

Another Me is what there will never be..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE '12 Champions of the Ring :: Champions of the Ring PS3 League :: Getting Into Character-
Jump to: