WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2.5 Results

Go down 
+2
~[SaIKI]~Justice
GM Ryan Lee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Week 2.5 Results Empty
PostSubject: Week 2.5 Results   Week 2.5 Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Hey guys, please post the results for all matches in the Week 2.5 Match Card here. I'm opening this thread early since the Match Card is behind. You can ask me what your matches are and report them here before I finish the match card if need be. Only the loser(s) of the match need to report the results. Remember, report the winner of the match, who pinned who, any disqualifications, etc...Don't leave any details out.

Thanks, everyone.

Last edited by GM Ryan Lee on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Week 2.5 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2.5 Results   Week 2.5 Results Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:04 pm

The Crushers once again defeat Fate Fighters in a back and forth Ladder match! The Crushers are now the #1 Contenders for the Tag Team Division Championship.

Good match, guys!
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

Week 2.5 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2.5 Results   Week 2.5 Results Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:27 pm

In yet, ANOTHER exciting number one contenders match for the cruiserweight title, it seems that history does, infact repeat itself. Cody, started off calm and collective, getting the upperhand early, quickly putting Justice through a table. 1-0. The next round began quickly as Justice changed his technique and pulled off a very calculated move, putting cody through a table. 1-1. The final bout started off faster than the one before, as Cody and Justice were throwing moves and countering left and right until finally, Cody got the upper hand and put Justice through the final table. 2-1 CODY WINS!

btw... after he showed me his tranny CAW and.... EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW *hurls in the corner*
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

Week 2.5 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2.5 Results   Week 2.5 Results Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:07 pm

In a bury of Paul Inpact match Chris Reznor takes down the Savior 2-0.
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
Mr_Stewart

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: Bionerd43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner

Week 2.5 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2.5 Results   Week 2.5 Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 pm

I lost to who I believe is probably the most talentless guy in COTR MrMade and anyone who is going to go up against him here is a forewarning... He spams Triple H knee and the knee buster and running grapples never seen him do a single regular strike.
2-0

Last edited by Bionerd43Sr. on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
johhnydamage

johhnydamage

Character Sheet
Alias: Johhny Damage
PSN ID: JohhnyDamage
Finishing Move(s): Go Home Driver

Week 2.5 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2.5 Results   Week 2.5 Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Bionerd43Sr. wrote:
I lost to who I believe is probably the most talentless guy in COTR MrMade and anyone who is going to go up against him here is a forewarning... He spams Triple H knee and the knee buster and running grapples never seen him do a single regular strike.
2-0

Mostly that, except HHH knee to a different running knee. 2-0. Have fun Dragonfly.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/johhnydamage

Week 2.5 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2.5 Results   Week 2.5 Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:17 pm

man on my way to the world title match and i lose 2-0 to the gm
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

Week 2.5 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2.5 Results   Week 2.5 Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:38 pm

salmaan won 2-0
Back to top Go down

Week 2.5 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2.5 Results   Week 2.5 Results Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Hatchet wins series 2-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 2.5 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2.5 Results   Week 2.5 Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 2.5 Results
Page 1 of 1