WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Someone is coming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:29 pm

The crowd is pumping after a great match! Suddenly the arena goes pitch black, nothing can be seen!

A Flash of white sparks the crowd and ''Standing on the rooftops'' hits the P.A system!

A mysterious man walks down the ramp, wearing a black jacket, glasses, Trousers and A cap.

He enters the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside, he then stands in the middel of the ring.

?:Hey there, my name is Codey...........and im here to make an impact, I am the newest,youngest superstar in COTR!

Codey:So, I here-by challenge, anyone on the roster to Match, General Manager Ryan Lee, I guarentee I am the next COTR World Champion!

Codey:So........who will step up? Come on, afraid of being dominated by the new guy.....?
Ha, cowards, I knew everyone was spineless on this show, if I have to come back there and beat the living hell out of anyone I see, I can and will do that!

Still nothing happens

Codey: Okay then, i'm coming back there!
Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:58 pm

" Let Me Hear You Scream" Hits and the fans roar with the cheers as Chris enters the arena

Chris: Whaoooooooooooo new guy dont be calling people out if you dont think anyone will come out because right now your looking at the Terry Funk of this bussiness and i promise you this the next time that you call someone out i wont come out so nice your lucky that i have three matches this week or i would face you just for the fun of it

chris drops the mic and w alks backstage
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Codey:Ha! I knew it, Chris.......The Terry Funk of COTR is too scared too face me! I don't blame him, I mean........he is looking at me!
A Huge array of boo's thunder the arena

Codey:Oh shut up! If anyone in this arena thinks they have the skills and isn't a cowardly,person like ''The Terry Funk Of COTR'', then get out here and face me!

The crowd starts chanting for chris once again!

Codey:Forget it, Chris won't be fighting me, he.......is........scared!

I guess there just isn't anyone brave enough to battle me........The Cell King, The King of Extreme, The British Warrior, The English Executor............Codey!

Standing on the rooftops hits again as codey leaves the ring and heads backstage
Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Chris: Man boy you don't learn do you. Your just another little punk that would fall to my extreme ways if you want a match with me you got one and i promise you. You will never ever be the same again i will put you outta action
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Codey:You know what Chris, your just a burning light on a candle, trying to stay alive, if we do have that match, i will blow you out!

Codey pushes chris out of the way and walks to his locker room, locking the door behind him
Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Chris : thinking to himself " stupid mouthy little bastard thinking hes gunna come here and just push my ass around i dont think so ill show him i'll show everyone"
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:31 pm

The camera shows codey on his phone

Codey: yea............sweet, so can we make the hit........4.00?

Codey:Good ok bye

Codey:Hu, that loser, dosen't know whats gonna hit him.........

I said i would blow you out!

Codey grabs a metal pipe and walks out of his room
Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Sinful: You know I may be the lone wolf of the pack, but I haven't met anyone stupider than you. Chris is a man who deserves the respect. You are a piece of crap who is the burned candle or is about to be burned. Why don't you come face this man, the Sinful one?!?! I always look for trouble and you are in my path of the COTR World Title. Hopefully you can grow up and get out of my path before I smash a chair over your head and choke you out with a cane. You look like a piece of crap, smell like a piece of crap, and certainly are a piece of crap. So let me just say this for your little brain. The man they call Sinful is here and your in his path and it is my duty to get you out according to my leader. Echo the Sinful Commandments for all of Eternity!
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 pm

look ''Sinfull'' Iam the future of this buisness and you and Chris are just losers trying to hold onto the last grasp of hope and fame, your nothing! now get outa here because i have the metal pole here, so run back to your home you demented sinfull person
Back to top Go down
johhnydamage

johhnydamage

Character Sheet
Alias: Johhny Damage
PSN ID: JohhnyDamage
Finishing Move(s): Go Home Driver

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 pm

*JD walks up to Codey and TP1 in the back*

JD: Excuse me you extra from 'The Crow'...but I have something I'd also like to get off my chest.

Quick thing, new guy. I do like what you said, you came out here, said you're thing, and demanded respect. I did the exact same thing and became the fastest champion in the CotR. So you better follow up on it though. And since I'm included in the little...threat...you made out there, I'll just pretend you excluded me. Since calling me out would be very, VERY, stupid.

*Looks at the both of them and waks away*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/johhnydamage

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Sinful: I would prefer if you would mention the a*s kicking in the ladder match I gave you Johhny boy! For respect no name you must beat people. I demand a match to defeat you. I have the plan stuck in my head on the path. Echo the Sinful Commandments For All of Eternity!
Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Chris sees Codey walking around with the metal pipe and he walks up behind him and takes it from him

Chris: You listen to me you little punk you think that im just gunna sit back and let you mouth off to people next week right here you and me one on one in an extreme rules match then we will see who is the true man of extreme

Chris drops the pipe and walks away
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Codey is in the ring waiting for the crowd to silence

Codey:ok,,,,,so Me.......Chris........Extreme rules

Do you want to retire? ha chris, you fool, btw the metal pole wasnt for you, it was for your car, me and a friend.........well

A car appeares on screen, it is banged in, scratched, windows broken

Codey:Well, it was crap anyway, now let me tell you Chris, next week you are finished, the winds are blowing, out your candles
Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Chris runs to the ring with his black baseball bat and starts swinging at codey

Chris: You defaced my car now im gunna deface you now thanks to your punk ass i gotta buy a new car
Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Sinful: Hey Codey, I think Chris is gonna make you have to buy a new a*s!!!! Your a*s is grass Codey.
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 pm

codey appeares in what seams his locker room on the titantron,

Codey:Chris, After you tried to attack me last week, i have decided to get a restraining order against you untill our match! oh, by the way, im not in my locker room!

Suddenly he smashes through a card board cut out, to reveal him standing in front of.........Chris's house!

Codey:Oh it's your house........i can't wait to meet your parents!

Codey walks upto the house, then reveals his metal pole, he smashes through the door and enters the house

the screen blacks out.............

after a while it reveals codey and the parents outside, codey has a match

Codey:What should i do.......oh wait, i know!

suddenly he sets fire to the house, and it burns to the ground, he then walks away holding what seems to be a very valuble family antic!

The screen blacks out

He reapeares at a bridge, holding the antic,

Codey:Hey chris, now i couldn't help noticing this valuble antic. Looks pretty important.

he suddenly throws it into the ocean

Codey:I also found this, oh wait, it's a picture of when you first won the World Title!

He throws it into the ocean

Codey: I even found your wallet

He throws it into the ocean

Codey: Well cya later

codey walks away back to his house.
Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:41 pm

" Let Me Hear You Scream" Hits as the fans look around trying to find Chris but sunddenly

The titantron everyone sees Chris standing outside Codey's locker room

Chris: " So Codey you think your f*bleeping*king funny goin to my parents house and destroing everything that means so much to me your really starting to piss me off but you what thats ok becuase look at what i got"

As Chris shows the entire CotR universe his black baseball bat

Chris: You see Codey you don't f*bleeping*k with someone who is crazy

Then Chris uses his bat to destories Codey locker room door and everything inside not leaving one thing destoryed
Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:57 pm

omg lol i meant to say there wasn't one thing that wasn't destoryed
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Codey and Chris have had enough, both are in the ring and are preparing to kill each other, Codey is holding a pipe and Chris has a Bat, suddenly A mystereous man runs into the ring with a steel chair

He is starting to side with Chris, suddenly he smacks Chris over the head with the chair

Codey:Ha! Chris, this is the man who helped me destroy your car, this is the man who handed me the matches! This is curtis!

Curt is sitting in the corner preparing for a spear..........Oh my god a devestating impact!

Codey: haha, Chris you are a failure! You are pathetic! Curt is a new guy and already better than you! Curt take the mic!

Curt takes the mic, Chris is starting to stand, codey is stalking him...........RKO!

Codey stands on the turnbuckle and starts posing!

''Get Through This'' plays and curt continues to attack chris with the chair

the camera blacks out
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:53 pm

''Get Through This'' plays as the crowd boo as much as they can!

Codey and Curt walk down to the ring!

Codey and curt grab mics!

Codey:So...........Curt, got anythin to say

Curt:Nothin much just..........Oh my god chris is a loser!

Codey:Agreed! I mean he hasn't got a home, curtasy of me, no car, curtasy of us! And all could do was trash a locker room!

Curt:What a lame way of getting revenge!

Codey:yep, Chris, when we have our match, I will destroy you!

Your candles are gonna be blown out!

Curt:Codey, cut the candles thing.

Codey:never!

Curt:Anyway, let's get to buisness, Chris you will have to retire after you face codey, if not, you will be forced!

''let me hear you cheer'' plays as chris runs to the ring with a chair......he smacks cant smack codey or hes goin to prison! wait Curt with a spear!

Codey: Pathetic! Come on curt

Curt and codey are leaving when codey decides to run back in and hit an RKO, he then leaves and heads backstage!
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:24 pm

Codey is alone in the ring

Codey: Now you people may boo me, but i never cared for you, now people think im the other superstrs think im a cocky punk, i maybe, but i have put you on notice!

all the superstars are talking about how they hate me and how they are shocked at what im doing, well guess what, that means, i am not a after thought!

You all know the name Codey! Because i made an impact!

all you other superstars started from the bottom not even being known by anybody!

while i have the entire locker room talking!

the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Curtis and Codey walk in to the ring waiting for the crowd to go quiet

Codey: all of you just dont get it do you

Curtis: you just dont get how good we are

Curtis and Codey show the video of them destroying Chris's car

Codey: see me and my buddy here will destroy anything and anyone that gets in our way

Curtis: exspecially The awesome one codeys EXTREME! RULES oppoment Chris

The crowd is booing loudly not letting Curtis and Codey speak until Chris's music goes on then they cheer

Chris: heyyy look who it is my Extreme rules oppoment what a cowinsidence you might want to look at this

Chris points to the screen and there are people destroying Codey's car

Codey: im gonna kill you......

Chris: before you say anything im not the one doing this

Chris walks back to the locker room feeling good about himself

The lights fade

Last edited by Curtis on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Codey is on the titantron

Codey:Hey Chris, so you got some people to destroy my car......big whoop!

Anyone can buy a new car..........but you can't buy a new.................Dad!!!]

The crowd are shocked, the camera pans to reveal.......Chris's dad!

Codey:Hey look, im got gonna hurt you, much!

Just admit to the world that Codey will always be better than your son!

And i'll leave you alone!

Chris's dad:NO!

Codey:Wrong awnser!

Codey RKO'S Chris's dad!

Suddenly chris runs after codey from behind, they fight out onto a bridge, the bridge that codey threw all of chris's stuff into!

Chris: You wanna F**K with my Car, you wanna F**k with my House and you wanna F**k with my Dad! Well ya know what F**k you B***h!

Chris throws codey into the water!

Police come behind chris and cuff him, he is going to jail since codey had a restraining order!

Back to top Go down

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Codey is alone inside the ring

Codey: i didnt bring Curtis here tonight do you want to know why its because Chris has gone to jail! for chucking me into a river.

Codey shows the video on the screen and shows that he really got arrested

Codey: he got arrested because ive got a restraining order against him and he hit me not only did he hit me he....

Codey shows the video again the crowd boo's

Codey: and thats why? so Chris, good luck.....

Chris's music starts playing the crowd goes wild wait a minute that's not Chris

Codey: thats not Chris dont be silly Chris went to jail thats Curtis reveal yourself Curtis

Curtis reveals himself Codey and Curtis laugh while the crowd is mad they thought he was back

Curtis: and that shows that were the best

Curtis and Codey starts to rip up Chris's clothes

The camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 pm

(Codey's theme hits and he walks to the ring with a smug look on his face, you can just feel the arrogance radiating of him, he has his pipe, thats why.)

(He enters the ring using the steps, wearing a huge sinister smile.)

Codey:Last week I was assualted! I don't know what sickens me more, the fact that Chris did it! Or the fact that you disgusting people enjoyed it! (small pop from the crowd)

Codey:Now I don't find what he did funny, let's watch what that monster did.......

(A video clip of Chris throwing Codey of the bridge plays)

Codey:You are sick and twisted, i could have drowned! (Another pop from the crowd)

Codey:Yes.......you people would enjoy that wouldn't you, well Chris, look where that put you, in prison! (The crowd give a huge boo)

Codey:Now Chris......I could press charges........I could send you to jail, for years!

Codey:You would be fired, never be hired again and end up at Sainsburys!

Codey:But............I could drop the charges and save your life.......but under my conditions, we have a match! Under my terms......No Disqualification, No count out, Falls count anywhere! And Curt will be my manager!!!

Codey:Choose carefully, this is the most important choice of your life!

Codey's theme plays as he starts leaving, suddenly Chris appeares on the titantron................

Chris:Codey.........You destroyed my favourite car..........Burned down my house.........RKOed my Dad and had me sent to jail..........Codey my awnser is........................................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Someone is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is coming   Someone is coming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone is coming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next