The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:42 pm

*Blow me away by Breaking Benjamin play's and Cody walks down to the ring with a mic*

Cody: Hello freaks *Cody winks at camera*, I know somebody who will be mad at me for saying that Smile. Now, as you can see, I am the NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD!!!!!!! I have no problem taking that title, but I have a problem with who I'm taking it from. Tyson.... Even though I'm one sick bastard, what your doing to justice is wrong. I have respect for him, even though he may not have any for me. Just let him go, this isn't the 1700's, its 2011, no slaves, but the rising year for Cody. Wait wait wait, I get it now, your making him a s*x slave, thats r*pe dude D:. Just get your 20 cent outfit out here with Justice.

[20:41:24 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : Strange that Sunday is a slow day :/

[20:41:38 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : I guess without Cody we have nothing to do Razz
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[20:18:29] @ CodyChristo : HE'S DONE IT

[20:18:32] @ CodyChristo : HE HAS DONE IT

[20:18:40] @ CodyChristo : CODY HAS BROKEN HIS LOSING STREAK

[20:19:23] @ CodyChristo : BY GAWD JR

[20:20:26] Tyson Stewart : YAYAYAYAYAY

[20:20:36] Tyson Stewart : *DOES BUTTCHEEK DANCE WITHOUT BEING ASKED*

[20:20:38] @ CodyChristo : *buttcheek dances*

[20:20:41] Tyson Stewart : now brb

[15:12:11] Jimmy Poseidon : *buttcheek dancing*

[20:20:41] @ CodyChristo : OH YEAH

[20:20:46] @ CodyChristo : THIS BE GOING IN MY SIG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:07 pm

Money to Blow blares out the speakers in the arena and Tyson Stewart enters golden mic in hand.

Tyson: Cody you need to mind your own business and shut your fat mouth. Justice agreed to the rules himself. His own stupidity cost him his freedom and so if you gonna blame someone blame Justice for not winning!!! And as for my Cruiserweight Title.... Lets just say that history tends to repeat itself.

Tyson smiles and lowers the microphone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MLGPro1337

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Bionerd43 wrote:
Money to Blow blares out the speakers in the arena and Tyson Stewart enters golden mic in hand.

Tyson: Cody you need to mind your own business and shut your fat mouth. Justice agreed to the rules himself. His own stupidity cost him his freedom and so if you gonna blame someone blame Justice for not winning!!! And as for my Cruiserweight Title.... Lets just say that history tends to repeat itself.

Tyson smiles and lowers the microphone.

Cody: Ah, My own business huh? Sorry but I dont really care Smile. Justice did agree to the rules, but was there ever a contract signing? I don't really tune into your segments because they last FOREVER just because you have to brag. Now history repeating itself? I'm sorry, I don't use the past, I USE THE FUTURE.

[20:41:38 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : I guess without Cody we have nothing to do Razz
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Tyson: Justice was a fool and deserves what Nex-Generation does to him. He made a choice and it led him places he never expected. Cody what do you care? When did you get a heart? Go back to your retarded "Elite" and eat your new found heart out!!! You may get bored with my segments that take "forever" but Cody the world hates it when you so much as show your ugly distorted face!!! And as for the future... I'm going to hit you with the future so hard it will shove you back into the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MLGPro1337

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Bionerd43 wrote:
Tyson: Justice was a fool and deserves what Nex-Generation does to him. He made a choice and it led him places he never expected. Cody what do you care? When did you get a heart? Go back to your retarded "Elite" and eat your new found heart out!!! You may get bored with my segments that take "forever" but Cody the world hates it when you so much as show your ugly distorted face!!! And as for the future... I'm going to hit you with the future so hard it will shove you back into the past.

Cody: Woah Woah Woah, Someone is on their period.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Tyson: Oh Cody you just think your so funny, the thing is we all just think your an idiot that wants to reach puberty but just can't ever seem to get there. Sorry Cody but "Its" don't hit puberty only guys and girls do. Your just jealous because I fill my pants and you... you just sag.

Andersen: Oh man that was good! Not even I could have thought of that!!

Greg: Andersen do you even think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MLGPro1337

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Bionerd43 wrote:
Tyson: Oh Cody you just think your so funny, the thing is we all just think your an idiot that wants to reach puberty but just can't ever seem to get there. Sorry Cody but "Its" don't hit puberty only guys and girls do. Your just jealous because I fill my pants and you... you just sag.

Andersen: Oh man that was good! Not even I could have thought of that!!

Greg: Andersen do you even think?

Cody: Ah Tyson, I saw your new theme

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Justice's Theme starts up as he appears from backstage behind Tyson, The crowd goes wild watching Justice with anticipation as to what he will do.

Justice: Well, fellas, seeing as how you two want to talk about each others genitalia, I feel that this argument has gone far enough. We are not teenagers here, we are adults, and we should act as such. "Well, I'm bigger in the pants than you," is nothing more than childish. Now if you want to act like adults, good, then there is no reason for me to come out here and ruin your little tea party. But if you act like children, I'm gonna do something about it.

He turns to Tyson, his "boss".

Justice: Even if it means my job.

Justice stares down Tyson intimidatingly as the crowd of cheers slowly turn into a chant 'Justice, Justice.'

Last edited by SakoritoSagara on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
MLGPro1337

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 pm

SakoritoSagara wrote:
Justice's Theme starts up as he appears from backstage behind Tyson, The crowd goes wild watching Justice with anticipation as to what he will do.

Justice: Well, fellas, seeing as how you two want to talk about each others genitalia, I feel that this argument has gone far enough. We are not teenagers here, we are adults, and we should act as such. "Well, I'm bigger in the pants than you," is nothing more than childish. Now if you want to act like adults, good, then there is no reason for me to come out here and ruin your little tea party. But if you act like children, I'm gonna do something about it.

He turns to Tyson, his "boss".

[b]Justice: Even if it means my job.

Justice stares down Tyson intimidatingly as the crowd of cheers slowly turn into a chant 'Justice, Justice.'

Cody: Shut it right now, I'm defending you , you ungrateful bastard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Tyson begins to move towards the ring and motions for Justice to follow which he does reluctantly. Tyson and Justice step into the ring where Tyson gets in Cody's face and lifts the mic to his mouth.

Tyson: It is time I exit you out of my business!!

Tyson tells Justice to attack and they beat Cody gang style in the middle of the ring in front of all the fans who had previously been cheering Justice's name, but have now become completely silent. When Cody has stopped moving Tyson signals for Justice to stop, and Justice looks up at the disapointed fans and lowers his head ashamed of what Tyson is lowering him to but realizes there is nothing he can do about it because the GM made the ruling.

Tyson then leans over to the limp body of Cody and once more lifting his mic to his mouth he speaks.

Tyson: At TLC I will out you through a table and retain the Cruiserweight Championship... and the pain you experienced here will be like a happy memory to you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)   

Back to top Go down

Shut..Your...D*mn...Mouth (Closed promo for Tyson, Cody and Justice)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1