The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introduction...a bit late (ooc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Introduction...a bit late (ooc)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:18 am

Well i went straight into posting because i love writing promos...love getting into chracter but i didnt take the time to introduce myself to the others apart of this great federation. So to all of you i say hello and drop me a line when ever if you want to discuss matters or begin a program. and to add it will be a pleasure working with every single one of you.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction...a bit late (ooc)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Hmm...I think all your promos are great u and Mercer but i think you'd be better just sending them straight to the GM..

Maybe that way if you put ur caws on Community he can put them on StoryDesign and upload them online..
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: Introduction...a bit late (ooc)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:15 pm

No, no, don't worry about that. Keep posting the promos, they're great! That's what the "Getting Into Character" forum is suppose to be all about!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cotrleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduction...a bit late (ooc)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:41 pm

well seeing as mainly were getting arrogant people and i got told to not post like that as it annoys people and were trying to get people in...

whats with this good for one but not for another?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction...a bit late (ooc)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm

(out of character)What do you mean about arrogant people. cmon man I know you watch wrestling do you think your gimmick is original no it's not don't talk about gimmicks like that dude. maybe I'm tired of the dark laid back to himself character. you said it your self you were like raven no disrespect at all your character sounds cool just don't disrespect my character like that men . And for others trying to steal my gimmick should stop now. No offense and I'm not being a diva. I'm a real cool dude just get your own stuff that's all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction...a bit late (ooc)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 pm

(Out of character) I'm not like that in real life it's just the character get over it and also when i said I didn't want to join death valley I was in character I meant and I just wanted to Bo solo so chill out man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction...a bit late (ooc)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 pm

An innocent intro has turned awry. Listen im not sure if im being referenced or not but i happen to think my chracter isnt cocky so much as assertive and funny. Every superstar thinks there the best...its making them realize their not is what brings me enjoyment. My first couple of promos yeah i came off a bit cocky but im only trying to prove im meant to be in the title picture...Im the funny guy.....i like to rib other wrestlers so i have to say things like ill be the first cotr champ beause if i dont people will just think of me as being funny...and write me off as a joke...were all gunning for the top dude...to be honest out of chracter i dont care if im in the uppercrust just yet...i just want to expand my caw and have some fun....why so serious? lol
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: Introduction...a bit late (ooc)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Hey guys, if there's some confusion about anything than let ME know first. Don't go ruining people's promos. The topics we've seen the last few days have been awesome. We need to keep that going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction...a bit late (ooc)   

Back to top Go down

Introduction...a bit late (ooc)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1