The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Creating a 2nd Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Creating a 2nd Character   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:39 am

Creating a 2nd Character

Okay guys, now that we have the Divas Division and people are creating a 2nd character for that, I figured it was time to allow people to have 2 Superstars as well. To do this, create a 2nd account and set up the Character Sheet. If you are going to have 2 characters, you will need to split them between 2 separate Divisions (Example: Divas and Heavyweight). This means it is now possible to be in the Cruiserweight and Heavyweight Divisions at the same time (with 2 different characters). It is NOT possible to be in the same Division twice though.

Please, make sure that BOTH of your characters have both Divisions in their character sheets. This means that if you have a Superstar and a Diva, on your Superstar Character Sheet you need to have your Superstar Division and also "Divas." Your Diva Character Sheet will need to have "Divas" and your Superstar Division (if you have one). This is simply to make it easier for me.

Also, if you have a character already and plan to start a 2nd one, you may request to have your starting EXP on your new character match your current EXP on your original character. So, if you have a character with 12 EXP, you can ask me to set your starting EXP for your 2nd character to 12.

This is in effect immediately. If you are starting a 2nd character, please upload the character to community creations and then send me a PM (even if you already have). Do not PM me until your character has been uploaded to community creations. I've seriously lost track of who is new and who isn't at this point so I need some more PM's. This goes for Chris, Cody, Aaron, Tyson, Swift etc...everyone.

Have fun, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Creating a 2nd Character
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1