WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Universe Mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

Your Universe Mode Empty
PostSubject: Your Universe Mode   Your Universe Mode Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:15 pm

So I know many of you guys play WWE Universe mode in this years Smackdown Vs Raw. I want you to post whats going on in your universe, champions,matches,cutscenes,rivalrys, etc.. Do this in any format you want, all I want to do is watch over your universe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

Your Universe Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Universe Mode   Your Universe Mode Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Backlash

The Rock(C) defeats The Miz for the U.S championship

Dolph Ziggler defeats MVP(C) and Shelton Benjamin for the I.C title after attacking MVP before the start of the match.

Chris Jericho & The Miz defeat Morrison(C) & Rtruth (C) for the Unified Tag Team championships.

Undertaker(C) defeats Edge for the World Heavyweight championship in a Last Man Standing Match

Orton defeats Miz(C) and Cena for the WWE championship
Back to top Go down

Your Universe Mode
Page 1 of 1