WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Empty
PostSubject: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:17 pm

CotR Night of Champions cameras shine on the ring as to seats and a sign covered up under cloth seems be set up for a interview.

Anderson: I wonder if this is that retatded interview the so called "Savior" is going to do for the Hollywood Heavyweight Apollo Creed?

Greg: Really Andy your making up names for Creed now?

Anderson: It fits the Hollywood Superstar, o that even greater name!

Greg: You really suprise me sometimes Andy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8X3ACToii0&feature=player_detailpage

Next thing everyone knows Paul Inpact's new song blast through the arena as the crowd goes into a frenzy. He comes out in new denim jeans, red and black leather Converse snakers, a red trench coat, a "Savior" shirt underneath, and black glasses with red eye glass. He makes his usual entrance before getting into the ring and asking for a mic.

Paul: What It Do CotR? We are live in my home of New York City in Madison square Garden!

Anderson: The Yankees Suck! Long live the Red Sox!

Greg: Yet how many titles do they have?

Paul: Well any way like I said when I was being interviewed I said I would debut my very first in ring interview segment. Now unfortunately my first guess will the son of jackass Mercer, the clown ass Creed. So without further a do...... Creed.

Crowd: BOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:42 am

Greg: "Inpact's decided to call on Mercer's new lapdog this so called 'Hollywood' Creed."

Andersen: "Inpact will never learn...he should be bowing at this man's feet not insulting him."

Creeds music hits and he comes out (on the part when they say 'sorry your not a winner') in a brand new tailor made charcoal pinstripe Christian Dior suit. Clad in matching Dior shades, grey Dior black derby shoes and a black diamond Movado watch. He poses on ramp letting the audience ‘enjoy’ his appearance and walks down ramp a bit. He almost makes it to the ring but backs up to the ramp looking around with a grin. He drops to his knees, points left then right and when he finally points to himself, pyros burst from the stage. He hops up pointing to himself again, yelling at the audience. On cue, Dunkleman hurriedly walks from backstage and down to ringside to hold the ropes for Creed to enter. He slowly walks up the rings steps and unbuttons his suit coat before stepping in yelling at Dunkleman to hand him a mic. He buttons his jacket back up once he’s inside and Dunkleman hands him a microphone. As soon as his music fades, the crowds boos shake the arena. As he’s handed the microphone the arena lights dim and a huge, bright spotlight is centered on him. He raises the microphone in the air, and then slowly lowers it to his mouth.

Creed: “New York City!!!!”

The crowd pops of course for recognition of their town but boos follow shortly after because of whom it is coming from.

Creed: “I….AM….BETTER THAN YOU!!”

The crowd boos as Creed pretends to dry fake tears from his eyes.

Creed: “You know everyone can’t be as multi-faceted as me…I mean I act…I’m one of the most talented wrestlers to ever grace the ring abut too bad we couldn’t say the same thing for Carmelo Anthony I mean…maybe if he wasn’t trying to shoot reality shows with his crooked eye wife he could have beaten Boston and advanced in the playoffs.”

The crowd is infuriated with Creed’s remark and the COTR cameras catch some New York Knicks NBA players sitting front row. Creed looks at them and makes the choking signal around his neck as they heckle him from ringside. He laughs for a bit and continues, looking at Inpact while shaking his head.

Creed: “And I know New York is hard up on heroes if this schmuck is a crown jewel.”

Creed laughs a little bit more than looks at Inpact with an unimpressed smirk.

Creed: “What do you want Inpact you want to call me out here to crack more of your jokes…you going to come out here and tell me Mercer has my nuts in a handbag…you gonna’ call us butt buddies again Inpact…I mean really your jokes are as lame as your hometown and your withered, shriveled impotent nether regions.”

The crowd boos Creed and he holds up a finger digging into his pocket, pulling out his blackberry. He answers the call and turns his back to Inpact and the portion of the arena he’s standing nearest too.

Creed: “Sorry Pauly gotta’ take this one…”

He begins to talk on the phone then turns to the audience.

Creed: “Would you people shut up…I mean did your mothers raise you to be such disrespectful rude little ticks….wait don’t answer that…”

The crowd boos and begins an ‘f-u creed’ chant. Creed continues the conversation then ends the call and places the phone back into his pocket.

Creed: “That Inpact was a Hollywood rep trying to get yours truly in a buddy cop role alongside Tracy Morgan okay…so I don’t have all day…not to mention my mani-pedi in an hour so unless you’ve got something really important to say I suggest you save it for when I give a damn which will be let’s see…”

Creed exposes his wrist the diamonds on his watch gleaming in the lights of the COTR arena. He checks the time and shakes his head looking back and forth from the watch to Inpact two times.

Creed: “Yeah that’d be never Inpact…I’ve used up all your material so get on with it before I take my talent elsewhere.”

Creed stands back from Inpact an annoyed and uninterested look on his face, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Paul: Well thank you Creed for that "wonderful" introduction, but I have heard you moved to California a few months ago and became a big Lakers fan. But as I remember what happened to them during the Playoffs?

Crowd and NY Knicks: KOBE SUCKS x6.

NY Knicks making choking noses as they have Kobe Bryant masks on their faces.

Paul: Now on to the matter at hand. You are the very first person on my in ring interview and I'm realizing I still have not revealed the name so drum roll please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNaZedAWmlE&feature=player_detailpage

Once the drum roll ends pyro goes off at each end of the ring as Dunkleman is shocked at the explosions and fall face first on the ring mat. The curtain lifts off to reveal a flat screen television screen with words Creed may remember. "SIDE SHOW"!

Anderson: WHAT? This is an outrage Inpact has no right to use that name it rightfully belongs to Creed!!!

Greg: HAHAHA oh this is good one, shut sit back and relax Andy so we can hear "Joker's" reaction.

Paul: So what do you think? I decided to bring the show back where we first met. Makes sense right?

Inpact smiles as he waits for "Joker's" response as Creed ha a look of anger in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 am

The look of anger melts away and Creed’s jaw drops as he stands there staring at the sign for a few moments. He lowers his head and looks around the arena, reaching for the ropes. When he looks up he has his signature Joker grin, shaking his head slightly. He removes his shades and tosses them at Dunkleman pacing for a few seconds. His actions and movements unlike the new Creed and more like the Joker the COTR audience knew and loved. The crowd notices and cheers a bit, excited to see if this Creed had disappeared emerging as their forgotten fan favorite. Creed removes the jacket and slings it over to Dunkleman, the grin still etched on his face.

Andersen: “What’s he doing…remember these people abandoned you!”

Greg: “Oh my, looks like Inpact may have shocked Creed right back into the Joker we love to see!”

A ‘jokes on you’ chant begins and Creed closes his eyes taking in the familiarity of the love from the COTR universe.

Creed: “Listen up you filth fisted dingle rod...”

The crowd cheers as Creed uses his old lingo, not missing a beat.

Creed: “You use my show…wait…no-no-no-no, wait one second Inpact because I’ve realized I’ve wasted far too much time without saying…”

Creed and Crowd: “Where all my freaks at!”

Creed holds that at for a while staring off into the distance. He snaps back into reality pacing a bit, then stops looking directly at Inpact.

Creed: “I’ll tell you where there at Inpact...their…their…”

The old Joker grin disappears and is replaced with the smug grin Creed usually dons.

Creed: “Their as dead to me as that sign or anything that reminds me of the clown I used to be!”

The crowd boos as Dunkleman walks behind Creed and assists him with putting his jacket back on.

Creed: “See what I mean Inpact there suckers, these people are sheep. With the snap of a finger with a silly little catch phrase and acknowledgment of their existence they will love you but if you fall off their radar…boom, your history.”

Creed shakes his head at the crowd who is booing him madly.

Creed: “That Inpact, btw is why I’m the leading man in a new romantic comedy with Reese Witherspoon, but it’s also why I even showed up to this fake crap. Because believe me Inpact my presence is a present.”

The crowd boos and Creed retrieves his shades from Dunkleman placing them back on and positioning them so he’s looking over the rim at Inpact.

Creed: “Now you’re their sucker and before you know it, you’ll give more to them then you do yourself and you’ll be as alone and hollow at the end of the day as I was. So go ahead Inpact, rally your troops, bring back all the old memorabilia you want to garner a reaction from me but at the end of the day the reaction you get from me will be similar to the reaction that you got before me and Mercer came back and made you relevant again. Which….is.…nothing.”

Creed tilts the shades back and looks to Inpact, seemingly over their little meeting. He mouths ‘nothing’ to Inpact off mic then grins, pleased with his speech.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Paul Inpact and Apollo Creed both take a seat ready for the interview.

Paul: Damn thought we might have had the "Joker" I used to hate but I really can't stand to sit next to the douchebag next to me. But any way first question Creed, how is it returning to the CotR after your boo boo healed up? How much has changed since you been gone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:52 am

After taking his seat Creed smoothes back his hair and looks at Inpact, truly taxed from their interactions.

Creed: “Nothing has changed Inpact when I left you were jobbing out, I’ve returned to you hmmmmm let’s see…”

Creed rubs his chin with his index and thumb. He stops then grins at Inpact.

Creed: “Jobbing out! You’ve jobbed out to COTR original, to new comer’s hell you’d probably job out to Dunkleman the fat, sloppy, pig that he is infact I think you’ve been on your back more than these loose New York women have.”

The crowd boos as Creed nonchalantly continues.

Creed: “And it wasn’t a boo-boo Inpact my knee was nearly ripped from my body and I STILL managed to win the match…you however of sound mind and body JUST won your very first singles match well…”

Creed raises one finger and twirls it in the air.

Creed: “Whoopty doo Inpact, same old COTR, same old wrestlers, same old extensions in Inpact’s head, same old ring, same old fans, same washed-up announcer the only thing that’s changed in COTR upon my return….”

Creed pauses as the fans boo’s are heightened with various chants. One becomes louder over the rest and soon the entire arena is chanting, ‘Creeds an asshole’.

Creed: “The only thing that’s changed in the COTR since I’ve returned…”

The crowd continues the chant cutting Creed of he applauds them sarcastically, looking around the arena.

Creed: “You people sicken me.”

He says plainly then sits back, unimpressed with the COTR universe’s actions. After the chant dies down he speaks again.

Creed: “Now that you all are done the only thing that’s changed upon my arrival are the ratings! When you jump from one million viewers to six you’d better believe I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT, because simply put Inpact…”

He looks to Inpact pointing to himself with his free hand.

Creed: “It’s what I DO! And whether anyone wants to believe me or not I’m the reason why you’ve all crawled from underneath your rocks…crawled out to catch just a glimpse of perfection but whoa-whoa-whoa…you can crawl back under their with the COTR universe Inpact before I rip out your weave, and drag you back under that very same rock by your chest hair!”

Creed pauses smiling at his own comments as the COTR rallies support for Inpact.

Creed: “But I won’t even have to get my hands dirty because Mercer’s told me to keep my hands off you…he wants to destroy you himself and judging by your poorly cut sideburns, your horrible track record and the fact that you have a name you’ll NEVER live up to…you’ll be short work for him.”

Creed grins smugly at Inpact as the crowd boos and he waits for the interview to continue.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Paul: Some good material there Creed but you forget that a loose women that you forget no one knows who your father because she blown nearly every guys dick.

Greg: You know to tell the truth I did one time do a show at a circus and did hook up with a circus clown?

Anderson: You are a sick man "Bear".

Greg: Hey even all wrestlers need to get freaky, you would not believed what she used a circus baloon as.

Paul: Next question I would like to ask is how did you become a suposed big Hollywood star starring in movies where Nicholas Cage should deserve an Academy Award?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Creed grins rubbing his chin slightly and points towards Inpact.

Creed: “Well Pauly, that IS great material by the way my mom may have gone there Inpact but she wouldn’t go near that mangina of yours to save her life.”

Creed looks at his expensive watch and looks towards Dunkleman tapping it repeatedly.

Creed: “As for the many movies that I’ve starred in Paul have been BLOCKBUSTERS, I’ve been kings, I’ve been fighters but I must say nothing….and Creed means nothing beats your one-man broad-way reprisal of CATS.”

The crowd boos as Creed claps in Inpact’s direction, mouthing ‘bravo’ repeatedly off mic. He sighs, and shakes his head at Inpact.

Creed: “This going somewhere Inpact, although I’m rather enjoying insulting you, unlike you I have places to go and people to see.”

Creed says slightly hunching his shoulder in question at Inpact.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 am

Paul: Just a few more questions "Joke"..... I mean Creed.

Crowd: We Wan't "JOKER" clap clap clap clap clap x4

Paul: Now what exactly inspired you and Mercer to exactly attack me nearly not only ending my carrer but my life?

Greg: Now this interview is getting interesting.

Anderson: We all know the answer Inpact is because know one in this world cares about you.

Greg: And they care for you?

As "Bear" and Anderson argue Paul waits for Creed's Response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Creed grins, chuckling a bit as if he’s reminiscing on a fond memory.

Creed: “Now were getting somewhere….yes…why we attacked you is simple Pauly, we attacked you because we came back to tie up loose ends before our true plans come into fruition.”

Creed motions to the audience as they boo him.

Creed: “I’ve said this a thousand times I’ve come back to get revenge on the COTR universe however…I’ve come back for much-much more Inpact and I’ll speak more on that at a later time…Mercer as everyone knows is akin to being the best and having the best it’s no secret he’s come back for the world title but he wanted to dot all his ‘I’s and cross every ‘T’…meaning he wanted a clean slate by getting rid of his dead weight once and for all which so happens to be you Inpact!”

He leans in Inpact’s direction speaking with fervor.

Creed: “My dead weight is the COTR fans and his is you Inpact…that’s right…and just like my fans left me high and dry…you left him high and dry…you angered a wrestling god boy…”

Creed pauses, feigning terror in his voice.

Creed: “…and now you’re going to experience his wrath!”

Creed grins as the audience boos and sits back in his seat.

Creed: “And when I say we I meant me…Mercer was the mastermind behind the plan I was the one who physically carried out the deed Inpact…your staring at the man who damn near tried to kill you…”

Creed laughs shaking his head up, while he looks at Inpact.

Creed: “Mercer was going to do it but it made him physically sick…yes physically sick to even think about touching you so I volunteered to take out the trash and I did it…right under Damage’s nose and security and Ryan Lee I tippy-toed right up behind you and BAM!”

Creed leans towards Inpact again snapping his fingers.

Creed: “Took you outta’ the game….with the very same weapon you attacked me with no less….I hit you with a lead pipe and Inpact I tried to snap that bird chest of yours I tried to beat you until you needed a colostomy bag…I beat you so badly they had to feed you intravenously and I visited you too Inpact…”

The crowd boos as Creed laughs hysterically.

Creed: “The very next day after I beat you half to death without even Mercer knowing it I went to the hospital dressed in an all black suit, black shoes, shades and a black umbrella….all black Inpact….coal black…and I watched as your mother cried for you and your father consoled her I watched your family weep for you Inpact…and I walked over and told them I was an old friend and then I consoled your mother Inpact…”

Creed continues to laugh but quickly cuts it off staring daggers at Inpact.

Creed: “The very same hands that pulverized you…”

Creed says looking at his own hands then balling them into fists and looking back to Inpact.

Creed: “Gently weaved their way through your mothers hair and whispered words of encouragement in her ears…these same hands shook your fathers and told him what a fighter you were Inpact…and they let me in the room to see you Inpact and I stood over your lifeless body and pondered….because you see Inpact up until then it was almost like a dream. Yes. A haze of blood and fists that I thought couldn’t be real, not within me. I didn’t have the power to be so cruel, so deviant and ruthless. It was a rush Inpact! A HIGH! Destroying you solidified my confidence in me…I could do it, I could maim and gouge and harm without worrying about crying children sniveling about heroes…”

The crowd boos as Creed pauses still leaning towards Inpact, speaking with ardor.

Creed: “And it made me feel good Inpact, I enjoyed beating you! I enjoyed it! So by happenstance you were the person who truly created Creed Inpact. You were a blood sacrifice to the GOD of wrestling who in turn took me into the fold of POWER. POWER all things….over money, women….he gave me the POWER to be a star and now it oozes from my skin Inpact. I reek of it! It has possessed me and driven me to the very heights of my own being…and I owe it all to YOU in a way!”

Creed still leaning towards Inpact, flashes him a grim grin.

Creed: “And as I sat beside your bedside Inpact I thought Mercer made me do this because he wanted to tie up his loose ends and I’d completed the task which congealed me into the great being you see today….but I had to have some motivation before that…after all Mercer never told me it was an act of initiation Inpact…he never suggested it was a test…so it had to be a reason why assaulting you came so natural to me and I sat there Inpact and I thought….and I thought some more to the sounds and beats and beeps of the hospital room machines that were keeping you alive Inpact…and it came to me…”

Creed leans even closer in Inpact’s direction a deranged look glazing over his eyes.

Creed: “I did it…before tests and Creed and POWER I attacked you Paul Inpact because I just DON’T LIKE YOU….can you imagine that…I took everything away from you…on a whim…because one day I woke up and decided you shouldn’t be around anymore Inpact…based on my own personal feelings I robbed you of months of life that you’ll never get back…and that Paul…”

Creed narrows his eyes at Inpact, his voice more threatening and his word’s slowed down.

Creed: “..That Pauly is…true POWER!”

Creed keeps his stance, leaning in Inpact’s direction waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm

"The Savior" rises from his seat walking back and forth then stops as he raises his mic up to speak.

Paul: So let me get this straight Creed, the only reason you did this is to get your little soilders you call your balls to get excited to see a woman in pain to see her second born child in a near coma so you can feel up on her? You are one sick little badstard.

Anderson: Oh quit with the jokes your not funny.

Paul: But one last question Creed. So you and Mercer really attacked me because I'm a threat to you really? You know if I chose I could have taken you out in our first just as you did me.

Get's in Creed's face.

Paul: So what's your answer to that one you little punk ass bitch!

Waits for Creed's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:19 am

Creed grins removing his shades and motions for Dunkleman to come closer. He hands them to the man and he wipes off Inpact’s spittle with his shirt, before placing them back onto Creeds face. Creed tilts them perfectly then slowly rises from his seat.

Creed: “That’s right Inpact, I like to watch and I watched you nearly die and it gave me pleasure….you see physically consoling your mom didn’t get me off Inpact…what got me off was the fact that she was being embraced by the man that assaulted her son…and she cried and moaned in my arms Inpact and all the while behind my coal black shades were twinkling eyes…glistening at the thought of you feet away….this close to me Inpact..”

Creed raises one hand and places his thumb and index fingers inches apart.

Creed: “That close…and you could do nothing about it! NOTHING!”

The crowd boos as Creed slowly lowers his hands, all the while a tight grin is pressed on his face.

Creed: “And when Mercer get’s a hold of you Inpact…it won’t just be me watching…it will be the entire world tuned in or live in person watching your death and Inpact…I can’t wait! But what if I don’t want to wait Inpact…huh…”

Creed quickly removes his jacket, slinging it across the ring then he unbuttons his cuff links and pushes his sleeves back to his elbows.

Creed: “What if I want to finish the job like you couldn’t Inpact…what if I want to wrap my hands around that scrawny little neck and watch your eyes glaze into oblivion Inpact…I’ve done it before…watched you crawl and bleed and scratch in a losing battle….what if I want to kick your ass right now!”

The crowd cheers on the thought of Inpact and Creed mixing it up right then and there but Creed raises his hands in the air.

Creed: “No-no-no-no Inpact I’m not going to let you or these leeches suck me into appeasing anyone tonight…Mercer gave me my orders and let me tell you I’m not going to forsake the GOD of wrestling to pacify any of you here tonight!”

Creed backs down from Inpact creating a little space.

Creed: “You’ll get nothing from me Inpact but these parting words…I…Am…”

Creed takes a deep breath raising the mic in the air before quickly dropping it to his lips.

Creed: “BETTER THAN YOU!!!”

Creed’s voice raises with his finals words and he slowly backs away from Inpact motioning for Dunkleman to come hold the ropes for his exit from the ring.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Paul: Woah, woah, woah, hold up there Mr. Hollywood, I'm not done talking to you.

Inpact goes over to a ring corner and pull's out the same lead pipe he used on Creed before.

Paul: This interview is just getting started!

Inpact swings the pipe at Creed but Creed manages to dodge as Dunkleman comes up behind him.

Paul: Where do you wan't to scury off to now you little bitch? You can;t escape once this comes down on you.

Out of no where a steel cage starts to come down around the ring as Inpact clears the interview set and is ready to smash Creed's face in.

Paul: Where are you going to go now?

Anderson: Inpact is a mad man! This is sick act he is doing to this innocent man! Come on Creed hurry up and get out of there!

Greg: Oh man I can't wait to see this! He finally get's what he deserves!

Creed hides behind Dunklemen as the cage is still lowering pleading to Inpact not to do this as Inpact raises the pipe up ready to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Creed hides behind Dunkleman who Inpact is trying to get around to hit Creed. Dunkleman keeps his hands up frightened as Creed pleads with Inpact on the mic, hiding behind the smaller man.

Creed: “Inpact…don’t do this! You’re smarter than this! Inpact listen to me!”

Creed continues to evade Inpact and the pipe as the fan favorite refuses to go through the innocent bystander Dunkleman. Creed notices and begins to taunt Inpact.

Creed: “That’s right Inpact I forgot we wouldn’t want you to have to explain to all your little fans why you attacked an innocent man would you!!”

Creed laughs behind Inpact as the crowd boos, still rallying support for their new hero.

Creed: “Hey Inpact your mother moaned like a whore for you in my arms and your father…well he couldn’t even be a MAN and console his wife…he cried in the corner like a little…itty…bitty…”

Creed looks around the arena then points at Inpact directly grinning.

Creed: “BITCH!”

Inpact can take no more of the insults to this family and lunges forward, Dunkleman be damned. He tries his best to avoid hitting his only target Creed. Dunkleman sees him coming and tries to dive out of the way but Creed grabs him by his belt buckle and collar spins him and tosses him directly into Inpact. Creed escapes the ring just as the cage lowers and has a minor temper tantrum outside the ring. He kicks the barriers and ring steps but only for a short time. He realizes he may still be in danger and begins backing up the ramp slowly. Watching on to see what happens to the man he sacrificed to take on Inpact’s fury.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:56 pm

As the cage is finished lowering and Creed out of the ring the only thing left inside the cage is a raged up Inpact and a frightened Dunklemen at his feet.

Paul: Creed! I got a message for you to send to Mercer for me.

Inpact orders Dunklemen to his knees as Dunklemen pleads for him to be free.

Paul: Tell him that it his turn!

Paul lifts the pipe ready to hit Dunklemen but Dunklemen passes out before Inpact can do anything as Dunklemen also pisses his pants. Inpact starts to climb to the top of the cage sitting on top looking at Creed who is at the entrance still in rage and Inpact just smiles laughing at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)   The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Savior" Interviews Creed (Closed promo for Inpact and Creed)
Page 1 of 1