WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PPV Week Match Cards...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PPV Week Match Cards... Empty
PostSubject: PPV Week Match Cards...   PPV Week Match Cards... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 pm

PPV Week Match Cards...

Hey guys, so I'm not sure what to do about the PPV Week Match Cards. Of all the matches available last week, only a few were played. A lot of people that said they were active in the head count post haven't actually made much of an effort to play their matches.

I'm considering just making the PPV Match Card, not the usual weekly one, but I'm sort of lost on what everyone's status is. I don't want to put up the World Championship Elimination Chamber match if only Cody and myself are actually going to show up.

So, if you've been slacking, please send me a PM soon. The match card is going to go up no matter what within a day, but it's not going to include everyone if so many people are flaking on their matches. This includes people like Chris Rabideau, Hatchet, Mr. Black, Chris Reznor, Aaron Webb, Killton and Death Tron. None of you guys have even tried to do any of your recent matches so I have no idea what's going on.

Contact me!
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

PPV Week Match Cards...
Page 1 of 1