WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)   COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:44 am

COTR explosions go off in the building as the camera pans the arena. A variety of signs flutter into the air and dozens of people pile together to be caught by the Tron. After the opening theme has played the crowd settles a bit in anticipation of what’s to come to the COTR arena tonight.

Announcer 1: “Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the COTR arena where we’ve already heard word that The Joker has something planned for tonight’s COTR broadcast.”

Announcer 2: “Judging by the lay out in the ring it looks like there’s going to be some kind of announcement made…..I mean he’s got a table set up....chairs…..some kind of curtain…I wonder what he’s up to?!”

The camera shifts to the ring and inside, sure enough there’s a potted plant a few chairs and a heavy purple curtain shrouding half of the ring from sight.

Announcer 1: “I don’t even want to think of what that fool has planned tonight….him with his antics…it’s a wonder anyone can take him seriously around here…putting Mercer’s head on Wonder Woman’s body who does this guy think he is!”

Announcer 2: “I don’t know that was pretty funny...”

Announcer 1: “You would get his humor….no one under stands the sheer class and talent that Mercer has.”

Announcer 2: “Maybe we could if he didn’t announce it all the time!”

Announcer 1: “You mean to tell me you can relate to this weirdo Joker?!”

Announcer 2: “I don’t know…I think he’s a pretty stand up guy….get it?!”

As Announcer 1 buries his head in his hands and the second chair announcer laughs hysterically, Cochise by audio slave hits and the crowd is immediately on its feet. After the song reaches its crescendo....right when the beat drops Joker emerges from the back and pyros are in full effect as he makes his way down to the ring.

Ring announcer: “Ladies and Gentleman……The Joker!”

Clad in faded blue jeans, a grayish red Transformers t-shirt and brown boots Joker pauses on the ramp looking around the arena. He runs a hand over his face and through his hair and once his hand passes over his face a grin slowly emerges. The crowd goes insane as he makes his way up to the ring trots up the ring steps and hangs slightly from the third rope. He finally gets in-ring and beckons for a mic. He looks around the arena with his trademark grin on his face and raises the mic to his mouth.

Joker: “Let me tweak that entrance for you a bit…you filth-fisted dinglerod.” The crowd erupts into laughter as Joker turns to face the ring announcer.

Joker: “It should go something like this….ladies and gentleman boys and girls....that foul-heeled rectumbell of an announcer who’s shoved so far up Mercer’s posterior that he knows what he had for dinner last week….” The crowd cheers wildly as Joker points at Announcer 1.

Joker: “Yeah I’m talking to you!”

Announcer 1: “I’m an announcer he can’t speak to me that way!”

Announcer 2: “Yeah he can’t speak to a foul-heeled rectumbell like that!”

Announcer 2 laughs as Announcer 1 rolls his eyes at his fellow announcer and Joker turns his attention back to the subject at hand.

Joker: “Feast your eyes upon the warrior of COTR…..the ringmaster of the sideshow freaks….the future C….O….T….R….champion!” He pauses for a moment while the crowd shouts his name.

Crowd: “Joker!”

Joker shoots a grin at the camera in front of him.

Joker: “Now that’s more like it!” The crowd is still showering support to the Joker while he walks to the purple curtain.

Joker: “I bet your wondering what this curtains here for?” He says while looking around the arena. “Behind this curtain is something I’ve been cooking up for a while seeing as everyone sees Jokers time with his freaks here in the COTR as a time when they can come out and speak their peace.” Joker peeks behind the curtain and shakes his head in approval.

Joker: “Sweet.” He says as the crowd is practically bursting in anticipation. He signals for the curtain to rise and high above the arena is his logo with “SIDESHOW” emblazoned through the middle.

COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Sideshow-2

He looks around the arena and then inspects the arrangement of chairs and the single ficus tree he has in the corner of the ring.

Joker: “Welcome to the first ever….SIDESHOW!” Joker looks up at the sign which looks to have cost a pretty penny.

Announcer 1: “Good lord who let this moron loose in the arena!”

Announcer 2: “Who cares we’ve got front row seats to the sideshow!”

Joker: “My weekly show…or whenever the hell I decide to show…that will host a one on one with anyone in the COTR who would like to come down and have a few words with me…the star of the sideshow…JOKER!”

The crowd breaks into a chant of the Jokers name and he soaks it in for a while before continuing.

Joker: “And what better way to kick off my segment than with all of my freaks….in the COTR arena!”

Announcer 1: “Oh….cheap pop goofball!”

Joker: “I’m a face to face kind of man…I don’t want to air grievances shrouded in shadows and hiding behind bodyguards…I’m a man of the people and if I have anything to say I say it right here LIVE in the COTR arena!” The crowd applauds again and Joker continues.

Joker: “This first episode is sponsored by one Ryan Lee…General Manager of COTR….and Ryan if payroll comes up a bit short this month it wasn’t me…”

Joker chuckles a bit looking at the some-what lavish layout in the ring.

Joker: “Oh who am I kidding Lee…it was me…but I factored it in a way that no one gets hurt…yeah...” He says matter of factly before scratching the side of his face.

Joker: “Yeah…I totally crunched some numbers and took it out of Mercer’s check!” The crowd erupts into laughter and Joker paces for a second then continues. “Yeah….as much as he flaunts that dough of his…he won’t miss it.” Joker takes a seat in one of the chairs in-ring and shakes his head mouthing to the audience that there comfortable.

Joker: “All jokes aside…”

Announcer 1: “Finally this idiot is getting to a point!”

Announcer 2: “Wonder if his chairs are more comfortable than ours?”

Joker: “All jokes aside… welcome freaks to the extravaganza that is the SIDESHOW…the only thing were missing is our very first guest…who wants to come on down and speak their mind to the COTR universe…more specifically…”

Jokers face turns a bit grim.

Joker: “More specifically…I’ve heard several COTR superstars with my name in their mouths….so more specifically.....whose…….got anything to say….to….me?”

He sits at the edge of his seat looking down the ramp as the audience cheers, waiting for someone to accept his unusual invitation.

Announcer 2: "Things are really heating up here in COTR!"

Announcer 1: "Who will be the first guest on the...sideshow."
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)   COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Next thing Joker hears is the sound of Paul Inpacts music.

The crowd starts to yell a see of BOO's towards the CotR Savior.

Paul Inpact: HAHAHA Come on now Joker you cant be serious with this. You can't really be starting a show thats going to bring the rating downs hard more than Mercers money.

Announcer 1: HAHAHA see now that is what I call funny.

Paul Inpact: You can't really expect people to take you serious with this can you.... you are the biggest joke in CotR history. No one thinks your "funny", these fans can't take another one of your stale jokes, and now this ridiculous garbage you call a show. Now that's why I'm here to cancel you to save these people from this so called "show".

More sea os BOO's.

Paul Inpact: For I am the Savior of the CotR and the future champion of this company I can tell you that.
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

PostSubject: Re: COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)   COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Paul Inpacts music hits and he comes out....after he finishes his opening statements Joker leans back in his seat while theres a chorus of boos sent in the direction of Inpact. Joker grins and raises the mic to speak. Before he can even begin speaking he burst into laughter and then stops waving his hand at Inpact.

Joker: "At least i have to tell a joke to be funny Paul...."

Joker: "Seriously....why if it isnt the savior of COTR...." The crowd boos and Joker rises from his seat.

Joker: "You know Paul, you sure are a crummy savior....at least jesus had the hippy thing going on you just look like an out of shape gym teacher." The crowd laughs and Joker rises from his seat, pacing for a minute and then stops locking his eyes on Inpact.

Joker: "I was wondering who had the intestinal fortitude to come out and be the first guest....but if i knew my first guest was going to be the girl from the movie Precious i would have brought some more snacks."

The crowd erupts into cheers and Joker chuckles a bit before proceeding.

Joker: "I said my first guest would be able to speak his mind...you can come out here and say you'll cancel the show but dont leave with a syndicated butt whooping!"

The crowd goes insane as Joker takes a seat in his chair again and smirks at Inpact.

Joker:"Because quite frankly Inpact i'd rather tell a joke...."

Jokers smirk shift to a darker grin.

Joker: "Then be one..."
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)   COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:28 am

Paul Inpact: HAHAHA you really had me going there for a while.... you actually made a half way desent joke. Crowd: BBBBOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Annoncer 1: Now you know how I feel. Paul Inpact: I don't know if your either blind or just plain stupid but have seen my phisique. I have a body of a GOD that women want for me to save them and there out of shape men to destroy them. Crowd: BBBBOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)   COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:31 am

Paul Inpact: And I don't know if you look at yourself in mirror which Isee you don't see it would break the only way you think you seem "cool" is with stupid jokes and smile with ridiculous clown face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)   COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:18 am

Joker raises a hand for the crowd to settle with an uncomfortable look on his face.

Joker: "Hold on there colon cowboy..." The crowd erupts into laughter as Joker rises from his seat again.

Joker: "I dont go around admiring mens physiques....now i accept you...i told that backstage interviewer to each his own....him and that announcer over there..."

Joker points to Announcer 1 shaking his head as the crowd laughs as the face of Announcer 1 goes red.

Announcer 1: "That is completely false!"

Announcer 2: "I always wondered why you spent so much time in the locker room shower!

Announcer 1: "He's lieing through his teeth....i can't wait for Inpact to wipe that stupid grin off his face!"

Joker: "Hey i get it.....i even voted yes on Prop 8...but...Jokers got a lot of female freaks in this sideshow!"

When he says this all of the female fans of his scream and he turns to one and winks at her, he grins again running a hand through his hair pausing for the crowd to settle.

Joker: "I get it...you came out here to tell the COTR arena why your going to become the first champion....i get it...were all gunning for that top spot....glory....fame...and for you Inpact more self tanner but i digress."

The crowd laughs and cheers as Joker walks midring and stops once again staring down Inpact.

Joker: "You've come to COTR to make an impact well Paul take a number were all here to do the same....the only difference between you and me Impact is...."

Joker pauses again staring daggers through Inpact.

Joker: "I'm actually going to do it...im actually going to walk out of the arena the first ever COTR champion.....so i don't care about your looks,your style....in regards to you Inpact im only concerned with beating the holy bejeezus out of you if you get in my way."
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)   COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 am

Paul Inpact: HAHAHA alright then Joker you can make all the jokes now but I will tell you this now, if you get in my way I will turn that white face paint of yours red in blood while I break every bone in your body with my deadly submissions and high flying offence you will then know the meaning of my catch phrase just as your women freaks will chanting my name. FEEL THE INPACT!! Paul Inpact walks out the ring with his music playing not looking back at Joker but at his women freaks with a wink of an eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)   COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 am

Joker tucks his mic under his arm and applauds Inpact as he exits. He looks around clapping encouraging the crowd to do the same. He stops clapping and grabs the mic, raising it to his mouth.

Joker:"Ladies and gentleman....give it up for the lost cast member of Jersey Shore."

He shakes his head while the crowd applauds, cheering loudly.

Joker: "Im not quite sure how this is possible but....folks, Inpact has a point here. What he's saying is true all of us have a job to do...all of us crave that title around our waists.....i'll let Paul get his one liners in tonight but he should remember one thing about this weeks Sideshow......he should remember one thing....about....me..."

Joker pauses letting his grin smolder into a more sinister smirk.

Joker: "He who laughs last...." Joker looks around the arena then directly at the ramp.

Joker: "Laughs best.."

Cochise by audoslave hits and the conclusion of the sideshow has been reached. Joker drops the mic and exits the ring near the commentators. Announcer 1 shakes his fist at Joker as he gives a few fans high-fives before returning backstage to his locker room.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)   COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Then out of no where Paul Inpact comes out of the backstage hitting Joker in the head with a pipe.

Paul Inpact: See this is what you get when you mess with Paul Inpact... THE INPACT OF PAUL INPACT!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOO

The Joker lays there with him holding his head with the message to him and a message to the rest of the CotR locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)   COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COME ONE.....COME ALL...(Open)
Page 1 of 1