The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Champ In Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanessa

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID:
Finishing Move(s):

PostSubject: New Champ In Town   Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

The crowd gasps as Vanessa pins Anna... They hold there breath for what seems like an eternity... The ref counts 1-2-... THREE!!! The crowd bursts into applause. The MITB winner has overcome the odds and won back to back Falls Count Anywhere matches and the second was for the divas title!!

Greg: Oh man I never thought this would come so soon! Anna is no longer our Divas Champ! And by the sound of things the crowd is as happy about that as I am!!

Andersen: Its all a fluke. She couldn't have done it without first knocking Anna about unconscious with that briefcase!

Greg: Well she made it hard on herself as well! Choosing to do it directly after her Falls Count Anywhere match with Brooklyn and yet she still won!

Andersen: So what? Brooklyn isn't even a challenge for any of the Divas.

Greg: Oh just be quiet Andersen and let us enjoy the moment!

Vanessa holds the title high above her head for all the fans to see and then walks towards the ropes to ask for a mic. She grabs the mic and just sits right down in the middle of the ring.

Greg: She looks exhausted.

Andersen: Well of course she does!! She just got the beating of her life from Anna.

Greg: Yeah the beating of her life which she was able to still win the match.

The crowd begins a Va-ness-a chant and she uses the time to regain her composure and catch her breath.

As the chant dies down Vanessa lifts the mic towards her mouth and looks out at the audience.

Vanessa: Since the time I came to this company, I had one dream. All of the us Divas had one dream. To be the Divas Champion. So my first match was kind of a downer... I lost pretty badly... it was hard to get over that but I did, and since that match haven't lost. Including a MITB match. Everyone had their hands on that case but I was the one able to bring it down. Then after that I once again was winning, winning, winning. Then I got maybe a little to cocky. Challenging Anna right after I won my match with Brooklyn. But as you all know (Vanessa smiles a little) I evened the odds a bit. Then I did it... I achieved the goal that each one of us strives for.. I became... The Divas Champ!

Vanessa takes time to catch her breath again as the crowd bursts into applause.

Greg: She sure has come along way since she lost that debut match to Tabitha.

Andersen: Yeah well just remember Anna BEAT Tabitha to earn the Divas Title, so she clearly is the better of the two.

Vanessa: Ok. Ok quiet down everyone.

The crowd slowly stops and then waits in anticipation of what Vanessa will say next.

Vanessa: I would like to now take a little time out of this celebration to address someone... Someone who has been causing nothing but trouble everywhere she goes. That person is Brittany Claire!

The crowd boos showing their own hatred of Brittany.

Vanessa: She calls me an ape because she can't beat me. (Vanessa laughs) It doesn't hurt my feelings Britt. I could care less what a loser like you calls me. But you have caused a unique problem with those who would oppose Power... They can't touch you... Thing is I can, and well I am friends with some of these people. So watch your back little girl because I am now your worst nightmare. If I am an ape... Then King Kong is about to crush you between her fingertips!

Vanessa begins to stand as the crowd roars their approval.

Vanessa looks to speak again but is cut off by....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet
Alias: The CoTR Enchantress
PSN ID: AdenziaStarglaze
Finishing Move(s): Descent to Paradise, Fluttering Infatuation

PostSubject: Re: New Champ In Town   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Brittany: Stop.

No music, no titantron. Brittany herself interupted the new women's champion. She stood at the top of the ramp, mic in hand. She was wearing a simple tank top, jeans, and boots. Her hair tied into a ponytail.

Brittany: Stop, Vanessa.

Brittany walked down the ramp, glancing at the booing audience as she slid into the arena.

Brittany: Look, Vanessa. Now that you're women's champion, I decided... I should come and address the issue, especially with the mentioning of my name. Vanessa, lately, I've been bashing you pretty harshly.

She stops as the audience boos.

Brittany: And we've obviously had our bouts for the fans. But... not long ago, I was in the arena with Webb of Hate.

She glances at the titantron, as it shows her being pushed down and the audience cheering.

Brittany: After hearing their cheers.. it got me thinking. I went to my hotel room and all I could do was replay the clip of them cheering over and over again.

The audience quiets down as they watch Brittany.

Brittany: Anyways.. I came out here to be a real woman and say... Je suis desole. I'm sorry.

Brittany holds her hand out for Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID:
Finishing Move(s):

PostSubject: Re: New Champ In Town   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Vanessa looks at Britt and then looks at her hand clearly in shock.

Vanessa: I guess everyone deserves a second chance!

Vanessa reaches out her hand and grasps Brittany Claire's pulling her in for a hug.

Andersen: Noo! What is she doing?! This isn't right!

Greg: Come on Andersen this is one of the greatest things we have ever seen on this show!

The crowd is speechless. They don't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet
Alias: The CoTR Enchantress
PSN ID: AdenziaStarglaze
Finishing Move(s): Descent to Paradise, Fluttering Infatuation

PostSubject: Re: New Champ In Town   Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Brittany gives Vanessa a tight hug as she's pulled in, patting her on the back.

Brittany: I also wanted to tell you that I do not think you're an ape. You're a powerful and beautiful woman, and I have loads of respect for you. You're a worthy challenger for the women's belt. But instead of some angry "I'm going to kill you" feud... when I eventually get my opportunity to fight you for that belt? I want it to be a friendly bout for the belt.

She stops, getting out of the hug.

Brittany: And girlfriend, you better stay champion until I get my shot! I want to fight you for it, not some other girl who somehow got the best of this power house.

She pats Vanessa's back, nodding at the audience with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Champ In Town   

Back to top Go down

New Champ In Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1