WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rant(Promo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(BADASS) Max Frost

Character Sheet
Alias: Frosty
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): To The Max, FrostBite

Rant(Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Rant(Promo)   Rant(Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:33 am

*Quinn sit at the top of the ramp with the spotlight on him*

Quinn: I dont hate you Azul i dont even dislike as a matter of fact i like you a hell of a lot more than most in the back i just hate the idea that your the best im the best ive been the best since day one im the best in the world the best wrestler theres one thing your better than me at......KISSING RYAN LEE'S ASS!!!!! your as good at kissing Ryan's ass as Tyson's Father is oops im breaking the fourth wall

Quinn: ive grabbed so many of ryan lees's so called brass rings that only thing thats real is me ive proved that im the best on the mic in the ring and even on commentary nobody can touch me who knows i might leave i might go to new japan wrestling or maybe ill go back to ROH HEY COLT CABANA HOW YA DOIN!!! *Quinn Waves*

Quinn: after im gone you people are still gonna pour money into this company,buy those program that my face isn't on the cover off,sipping out of those collector cups.....im just a spoke on the wheel Ryan lee's gonna make money despite his self.....id like to think that maybe this company will be better after Ryan Lee is DEAD!!!!!!

Last edited by True_Gold_Standard on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

Rant(Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant(Promo)   Rant(Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 am

*Off Topic*
Nice Cm Punk promo BRO
Back to top Go down
(BADASS) Max Frost

Character Sheet
Alias: Frosty
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): To The Max, FrostBite

Rant(Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant(Promo)   Rant(Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:14 am

THX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant(Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant(Promo)   Rant(Promo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant(Promo)
Page 1 of 1