WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for warmup

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: Looking for warmup   Looking for warmup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:16 pm

looking for someone to work out kinks out created superstar moveset Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for warmup   Looking for warmup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:37 pm

HOLY CRAP YOUR BACK
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for warmup   Looking for warmup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:49 pm

mmmmmmeeeeee ill help you
Back to top Go down

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: warmup   Looking for warmup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 pm

we await u in svr community
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for warmup   Looking for warmup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm

DeathValleyRiders wrote:
we await u in svr community
Your that guy from 1.1 :O
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for warmup   Looking for warmup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

GOOD MATCH JC 2 DVR 0
Back to top Go down

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: That is it?   Looking for warmup Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Come on Superstars of COTR i have only fought one star (jc) and that is disapointing i was hoping that more of you would take advantage of my offer for matchs and schedule a match to the point where i would have a fight every day at least. Bring it i like too fight whether i win or loose. If i loose then i know that i need to take out moves and add new ones so by lossing i actually get better. Come on bring it or leave.
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for warmup   Looking for warmup Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:37 pm

if you and i are ever on at the same time, then ill face you in a match, just hit me up through pm or psn
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: BATTLE BEAT DOWN   Looking for warmup Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:10 pm

I am trying to get 30 superstars from Champions Of The Ring together for a royal rumble dark match(going to message GM). Send me a message on PSN if you are interested. Date and time has yet to be determined because i am waiting on Gm approval and 30 superstars to confirm there particicpation.
Back to top Go down
Shiguru

Character Sheet
Alias: The Ninja
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Flip Bottom, Execution

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for warmup   Looking for warmup Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Unfortunately I must inform you that it is very unlikely that we even have 20 active superstars in the league even though we have around 60 site members. Second of all online rumbles (I believe) only support up to twelve superstars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for warmup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for warmup   Looking for warmup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for warmup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE '12 Champions of the Ring :: Champions of the Ring PS3 League :: Match Scheduling and Coverage-
Jump to: