The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Blood Vengence Ten Fold(Divas + men involved in Mixed Tag)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet
Alias: The CoTR Enchantress
PSN ID: AdenziaStarglaze
Finishing Move(s): Descent to Paradise, Fluttering Infatuation

PostSubject: Blood Vengence Ten Fold(Divas + men involved in Mixed Tag)   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:24 am

After the mixed tag match, Brittany exits the ring and grabs a mic, smiling victoriously as she climbs back into the ring.

Brittany: Hooooold on everyone. I think we have some talking to do. Lately, I haven't been in the ring much, we all know that. I've had sort of a losing streak, too. Well, the losing streak continued. But, I've broken that streak. Twice now. Once with another Diva... and once on something similar to a Diva.

She smiles, nodding her head slowly.

Brittany: Before I came to my senses, I was arguing with two men. Webb Of Hate. Justin and Jason. I came out to this very ring, taunting them. I admit I got a little out of hand... but then Jason hit me to the ground, and everyone cheered. I was embarassed, and disgusted. And here, tonight, while the ref was down he took another shot at me.

The audience boos.

Anderson: Oh give me a break.

Brittany: But, you guys saw it... I got him back.

She smiles as the audience bursts into cheers.

Brittany: With the help from a mysterious tag partner, I was able to get Jason back for the hits he has done to me. My finishing maneuver, "The Falling Valkyrie", was landed multiple times tonight. Not just on a diva, but I also finished Jason so that my partner could get the pin. So, I'd like to extend my thanks to the man who helped me.

She claps with a proud smile, the audience joining her.

Brittany: But enough with the happiness. I've talked to some of the female personel in the back, and they are also disgusted with the hits Jason dealt to me before. I'm sure now they're even more disgusted. So if any of you ladies have something to add to my finisher, go right ahead.

She laughs gently into the mic.

Brittany: Anything *you* want to say, Jason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Blood Vengence Ten Fold(Divas + men involved in Mixed Tag)   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:38 am

Bittany turns to the stage to see Jason (Use my frickin charcter's name) Justice walking to the ring, he gets in and grabs a mic.

Jason: You know what Britt, I don't get you really, I mean, first your hated, then loved, then hated again, because believe it or not, no one gives a (hold mic up) Crowd: F**K!

Thing is, this is wrestling, Undertaker Tombstoned a handi-capped women, Stone Cold stunnerd mr.mcahon's wife!

So im just gonna ask you one question, what would you rather, a simple push, or a tombstone!?

Codey throws his mic to the floor, gets out of the ring and heads backstage.

Last edited by codeydbw on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood Vengence Ten Fold(Divas + men involved in Mixed Tag)   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:54 am

Brittany laughs and shakes her head, talking calmly into the mic while he begins to walk off.

Brittany: What would you like, a crowd to love you or a jumping DDT into the floor? The crowd and I agree; the ddt. And I am STILL loved, Jason. You're the one nobody likes anymore. If you think it's okay to hit a woman because someone in the WWE did it, why don't you go and get pregnant like Awesome Kong did. I mean, pregnancy does stop PMS you know? Might help your attitude a little bit.

The crowd burst into a cheer for Brittany, while Anderson made a small sound of disgust.

Anderson: Please, stop crying about getting hurt!

Greg: I don't know Anderson, she's right about the jumping DDT!

Anderson: Please, she deserved the hit she got tonight!

Brittany: But go ahead, run. It just proves that women CAN be stronger than men. And one day, maybe a woman will have one of those championship belts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Blood Vengence Ten Fold(Divas + men involved in Mixed Tag)   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:59 am

Just as Jason hears the line ''Women can be as stong as men'' he turns around

Jason: See thats another thing i don't get, if women can be stronger then men, then the F**K is everyone so upset? theres a name for that, it's called sex-ism.

Jason drops the mic and leaves backstage and enters his locker room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood Vengence Ten Fold(Divas + men involved in Mixed Tag)   Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Brritany: It's not sexist. It's the truth. It's also kinda the fact you broke the rules, multiple times. Men can't hit the women, and vice versa, but obviously you're too much of a coward to fess up like a real man. If you were a real man and an honorable wrestler, you'd do what I did, and apologize like a real warrior of the ring should!

Greg: Wow, she's getting intense.

Anderson: Wow, she's getting annoying.

Brittany: But alright, go backstage. We'll see how many of the guys back there are fine with your behavior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Vengence Ten Fold(Divas + men involved in Mixed Tag)   

Back to top Go down

Blood Vengence Ten Fold(Divas + men involved in Mixed Tag)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1