The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wanna go one on one, with the British one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Wanna go one on one, with the British one?   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 am

The crowd cheer as Jason walks to the ring in his WOH T-Shirt. He jumps in and grabs a mic.

Jason: Recently, I think i've been doing all right for myself, I beat ''The Blood King'' and Randall Hennings in a Triple Threat! I beat Randall Hennings 1 on 1 in a steel cage and i beat Rival in a ladder match! I'm not doing this to hype myself up, but im issuing a open challenge, to anyone who wants to put on a competitive match for the fans!

suddenly.............(this is the bit where you come out and accept the challenge then we have a match)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JHF0410

Character Sheet
Alias: Hero
PSN ID: x_InfInAtOr_x
Finishing Move(s): Crucifix Powerbomb

PostSubject: Re: Wanna go one on one, with the British one?   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 pm

The fans cheer as Randall walks onto the stage.

Randall: Hey, um Chris? Justin? Whatever your name is. Lemme' just tell you one thing, you beat me on a fluke! I could beat your British ass any day of the week!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Codeydbw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanna go one on one, with the British one?   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:57 pm

(After the match)

Announcer: Here is your winner.......The British Hero.....Jason Justice!

Jason grabs a microphone and begins to talk, Randall is sitting down in the corner.

Jason: Look.....Randall, I know your probably angry now, but i have one thing to say......thank you!

Competition keeps me going Randall, i need it and you just gave me a giant dose of it........that was one of my best matches so far......your a tremendous athlete and i respect you!

*Offers a handshake*

I hope you respect me.......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JHF0410

Character Sheet
Alias: Hero
PSN ID: x_InfInAtOr_x
Finishing Move(s): Crucifix Powerbomb

PostSubject: Re: Wanna go one on one, with the British one?   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Randall: Look, I respect you, and your ability, but unless I personally know the person, I don't accept handshakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

PostSubject: Re: Wanna go one on one, with the British one?   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:15 pm

*As Brian Kendrick's "Man With A Plan" plays, Jimmy Henderson staggers to the ring, drunk as ever, beer can in hand*

"Right yoo, if ya really want a challenge, then why no go wan on wan we' the bloke who is aready 2-0, "BIG MAD MENTAL" JIMMY F*****NG HENDERSON!!!, I'll bloody massacre ye, and befare long, I'll be THREE N OOHHHHHHH!!! *Chugs beer can*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
Codeydbw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanna go one on one, with the British one?   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Jason:If your this drunk, shouldn't you be Irish?

But nevermind your nationality, I accept your challenge, time to make my streak, 6-0 and your's 2-1!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel

Character Sheet
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

PostSubject: Re: Wanna go one on one, with the British one?   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm

"If we're gonne' start tawkin scorebords here, then lets make this s**te an Ironman match!!!"
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanna go one on one, with the British one?   Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 pm

(After the Iron Man Match)

Announcer: Ladies and Gentalmen, here is your winnner..............Jason Justice!

Jason grabs a mic, Jimmy is leaning on the ropes.

Jason: That was a great match Jimmy, you just joined and you put me through hell, I'm very impressed, I respect you.....

*Offers Handshake*

Do you respect me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanna go one on one, with the British one?   Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:00 pm

*Jimmy gets up and looks at the hand that has been extended to him. He then begins to look very stern and turns to Justice. Jimmy pushes away the hand and slaps Justice in the face. He then tackles Justice out of nowhere and starts unloading on him left and ring. He fights with him through the ringside, the audience, before eventually coming back in the ring, low blowing him, cracking him with a steel chair and hitting him with a Housten Hangover. After getting up he picks up a mic*

Jimmy - "I respect naebody....but mahself..."

*Jimmy then pours the rest of his beer all over Justice's face as boos fill the arena and he walks backstage, leaving Justice lying motionless in the ring*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna go one on one, with the British one?   

Back to top Go down

Wanna go one on one, with the British one?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1