WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenger for the next PPV???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

Challenger for the next PPV??? Empty
PostSubject: Challenger for the next PPV???   Challenger for the next PPV??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3YYHC5GLH8&feature=player_detailpage#t=20s

The lights in the CotR arena light up red as Savior by Skillet plays.

Quinn: Please everyone help me welcome the "Savior" Paul Inpact!

Crowd: Savior etc.

Paul Walks out onto the stage with a red suit on with his shirt on the inside of the suit jacket and black and red Converses on with some sunglasses on with his Money in the Bank breifcase in hand making his way to the ring. Asks for a mic when in ring. Music stops.

Inpact: What it do my People?

Crowd: Savior x6

Inpact: Calm down now I just have a few things to say. Now I understand that it's been a little while since I had a match here in CotR. We been at a little stand still lately but i need some compettition.

Greg: I wonder what he could mean?

Anderson: Who cares anymore for what this loser have to say anymore he loses every match he has been in.

Greg: Let me correct you Andy he has been on a roll lately with his matches. You would know that if your head wasn't so far up your own ass.

Anderson: I'm really tired of you old man.

Inpact: That's why I'm calling anyone out in the back come to this ring to agree to fight me at the next PPV! It doesn't have to be a regular match. It doesn't have to be a title match. I won't care if I win or lose. I need some compettition and I'm asking anyone to come to the ring and agree to my offer.

Goes over to a ring post and sits on top of it.

Inpact: I'm waiting.

Greg: Who will be the one to answer?

Anderson: Hopefully someone that entertains me.
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

Challenger for the next PPV??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenger for the next PPV???   Challenger for the next PPV??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Lights go dark and a cold chill and the stinch of a decomposed human bodies fills the air of the arena. Worms start to crawl out from the mat of the ring like a Merciless disease. The worms catch on fire and the liquidfied remains of there bodies start to form a figure.

Skull Beast:I accept your challenge and i suggest that the match be................

He points to the roof of the arena and a elimination chamber starts to lower with 4 pods in it.

Skull Beast:A Elimination Chamber no holds barded match and let the GM decide who the other two tourtured souls will be?
Back to top Go down

Challenger for the next PPV???
Page 1 of 1