WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope for a Bloodier day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hope for a Bloodier day Empty
PostSubject: Hope for a Bloodier day   Hope for a Bloodier day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Skull Beast with no Crow in hand comes out of the entrance walking with a purpose to the ring pulling fans off both sides of the ramp over the bericades beating them till they bleed leaving a trail of bodies lying unconcius behind him. After entering into the ring he gets a mic.

SkullBeast:Is there no true champion in COTR any more why have all the challenges come up unanswered? I a true fighting person have found little to no reason to stay in COTR. So as a final effort to establish a reason for me to remain i am issuing a challenge not to one or two but too three other COTR champions for a Fatal 4 way Street Fight where the only way to win is too beat your opponent to the point where he can not stand.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: BigTisHere
Finishing Move(s): Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Bloodier day   Hope for a Bloodier day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 pm

::"Dead Bodies" hits and the crowd cheers as Big T appears from backstage. He looks angry with a sense of purpose. He has a mic in his hand and raises it to his lips::

Big T: Skullbeast, you piece of garbage. You're a big man beating up ten year olds on your way down to the ramp. Try putting on of your disgusting hands on the Brutal Big Man. I'll ju-jitsu that stinking appendage off no problem if you have the guts.

::The fans give him a pop and Big T works his way down the ramp to put himself between the already beaten fans and the demonic Skullbeast::

Big T: You want a match against real competition? Fatal Four Way, Street Fight, Iron Man Match. Hell I'll take you on in a arm wrestling contest if I have to. You are a menace. You frighten and intimidate these people but you don't scare me. I've been in a cage with the best MMA has to offer. What on Earth can you possibly do to me?

::Big T gets in the ring and stares down Skullbeast eye to eye. He stands with him, but it is obvious Big T has respect for the terror that is in front of him::

((open promo))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Bloodier day   Hope for a Bloodier day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 pm

The respect shown by Big T is something that no one has ever shown Skull Beast before. Skull Beast raises his hands slowly to the roof and Click Click Boom by Saliva starts to play.

A man carrying a chest with a Reaper on a bicycle emblem on the top emerges from the entrance ramp and slowly walks down the ramp with flames replacing his foot prints,as he aproaches the ring his hands covered by the robe he wears reveal themselves as skelleton hands and slides the Chest into the ring.
As the shrouded man leaves the emblem starts to glow.

SkullBeast: Open the chest and prove your respect to me.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: BigTisHere
Finishing Move(s): Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Bloodier day   Hope for a Bloodier day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:10 am

Big T looks at the chest.

Then Big T looks at the crowd.

They cheer a bit as he approaches the chest but he backs away, microphone in hand.

Big T: You know, the easy thing to do would be to spit in your face and tell you where to go with this chest.

Big T looks to the crowd and they cheer his defiance. He puts out his arms in the signature "T" formation that he's known for and they give him some noise.

Big T: But I'm not going to do that. Why? Because I do respect you. You are a Champion of the Ring. And while I'll question the decision making processs that brought a psychopath like you into this company, you are here for a reason. And that reason is probably because you are one of the best. Like me.

The fans cheer and start chating, "C.O.T.R. C.O.T.R. C.O.T.R."

Big T: Now either you are a man with a hell of a special effects team behind you or you are a man to be dealt with seriously. Personally, I think you are a bit of both. However, I take orders from very few people. Ryan Lee is one of them. The man bult a company around putting the very best competion he could find in this very ring to get the most prestigious title in all of sports. Skullbeast, while I am not stupid enough to take you lightly, you ain't someone I'm about to take orders from.

The crowd pops Big T some and Big T looks Skullbeast in the eye.

Big T: How about you face me, right here and right now. And if you win, I'll open up whatever chest you want. But if I win, you promise never to lay a finger on these people ever again. Do you accept?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Bloodier day   Hope for a Bloodier day Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:56 am

SkullBeast:(in a dark laugh) Let the blood flow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Bloodier day   Hope for a Bloodier day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope for a Bloodier day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE '12 Champions of the Ring :: Champions of the Ring PS3 League :: Getting Into Character-
Jump to: