The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How we got our homes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: How we got our homes   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:05 am

So guys, on the whos online thing on the homepage, if you go onto satelite and look at where you are, its just no where even close to where you live, so heres where you make some epic storys about how you got there!

[20:41:24 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : Strange that Sunday is a slow day :/

[20:41:38 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : I guess without Cody we have nothing to do Razz
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[20:18:29] @ CodyChristo : HE'S DONE IT

[20:18:32] @ CodyChristo : HE HAS DONE IT

[20:18:40] @ CodyChristo : CODY HAS BROKEN HIS LOSING STREAK

[20:19:23] @ CodyChristo : BY GAWD JR

[20:20:26] Tyson Stewart : YAYAYAYAYAY

[20:20:36] Tyson Stewart : *DOES BUTTCHEEK DANCE WITHOUT BEING ASKED*

[20:20:38] @ CodyChristo : *buttcheek dances*

[20:20:41] Tyson Stewart : now brb

[15:12:11] Jimmy Poseidon : *buttcheek dancing*

[20:20:41] @ CodyChristo : OH YEAH

[20:20:46] @ CodyChristo : THIS BE GOING IN MY SIG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: How we got our homes   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 am

One day, Cody was playing black ops, double EXP. He was gang banged by a bunch of ghost famas 2nd chance PRO's. He had raged so much, he purchased a famas in real life, and killed everyone in the neighborhood. He went into hiding because the police where after him. He had made a base in the forest in a giant tree, unfortunately the police knew he was there because of the wifi signals and the oddly famas screams coming from there. They had set the forest aflame so Cody had to escape his base and salvage his ps3 and computer. and he was being cornered in by the flames, he dolphin dived out the window with PS3 in one arm, computer in the other. He shot all the police up and salvaged 5 years worth of food from there trucks, some firearms and the trucks itself. He set up another base in a giant tree, that remained in the forest. He captured humans that walked past the base and found it to make his own human centipede. Science was done, he had created the 6 person human centipede! When it tried to escape, he shot them up with his pro famas. Then now the present, tyson and saga on a romantic hike in the woods go bad for them when Cody sees them with his sniper rifle that shoots things that cody pleasures himself with..

[20:41:24 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : Strange that Sunday is a slow day :/

[20:41:38 31/07/11] CWChampTyson : I guess without Cody we have nothing to do Razz
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[20:18:29] @ CodyChristo : HE'S DONE IT

[20:18:32] @ CodyChristo : HE HAS DONE IT

[20:18:40] @ CodyChristo : CODY HAS BROKEN HIS LOSING STREAK

[20:19:23] @ CodyChristo : BY GAWD JR

[20:20:26] Tyson Stewart : YAYAYAYAYAY

[20:20:36] Tyson Stewart : *DOES BUTTCHEEK DANCE WITHOUT BEING ASKED*

[20:20:38] @ CodyChristo : *buttcheek dances*

[20:20:41] Tyson Stewart : now brb

[15:12:11] Jimmy Poseidon : *buttcheek dancing*

[20:20:41] @ CodyChristo : OH YEAH

[20:20:46] @ CodyChristo : THIS BE GOING IN MY SIG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

PostSubject: Re: How we got our homes   Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 am

As the London Rioters made their way across Britain, their influence made it into the street of Fife. Society had collapsed and there was practically no law left. We, excuse me, I fended for myself as the rioters made their way into the housing district. Upon retrieving the neighbour's shotgun, I hid in the my house and waited for the army to come. Every single day I lived in fear and remorse, though I never showed it. What if they were watching me? What if they were right behind me in the garden or in a car recording my every move? I began concealing my image with war paint and, to my utter disdain, shaving my head.

It was just another day as the town was dismantled building by building. I was inside my living room, watching the rioters take over the BBC News channel and broadcast their public messages, or as much as you can call message public executions on national TV. When suddenly I heard a knock at the door for the first time in weeks. I looked to my side and saw shadows of human beings. However, the day society came back to life was the day As I prepared myself with the shotgun I aimed it at the door. It felt as if eternity's had passed as I waited to the door to come down. After what felt like hours, a hooded figure, laughing maniacally ran at me with a pocket knife and was immediately blown back by the force of my shotgun blast. The feeling to take your very first kill sent shivers down your neck...

As I looked behind the body that flew back out the door, I saw what looked like a dozen of the hooded figures. Realizing my death would come sooner had I walked towards the knife-wielding madmen, I ran for my back door and escaped for the town centre. As I ran and slowly grew tired out, I took every chance I had to fire a shot behind me at the pack of wolves. I made it inside the mall, where of course, looters were still doing their business. Those who were unarmed and saw me with the shotgun ran with all they could gather. I suddenly sought an idea. The hooded figures finally got to the mall and looked around for me, seemingly unaware I had hidden in the walls. Upon leaving, I suddenly found myself locked within this mall. Not because the doors were locked, but rather my gut told me that everything I needed to see this all fall through was in this building. I keep to myself if here ever since. The rioters don't bother entering, as I have a firearm, and a twisted mindset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How we got our homes   

Back to top Go down

How we got our homes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1