WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT

Go down 
5 posters

What time slot should sign ups begin? (EST)
15:00 - 15:45
GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Vote_lcap60%GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
15:45 - 16:30
GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Vote_lcap20%GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
16:30 - 17:15
GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Vote_lcap0%GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
17:15 - 18:00
GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Vote_lcap0%GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
18:00 - 18:45
GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Vote_lcap20%GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Empty
PostSubject: GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT   GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Well folks, I'm in the mood for something a little different here on CotR, so I came up with this bullshit.

Now, the rules of this tourny are simple. You can only use superstars that were present on the game from the moment it entered your system. That means you can only use the following:

Batista
Big Show
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Jericho (GottaHaveAGabriel)
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
David Hart Smith
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Evan Bourne
John Cena
John Morrison (GM Ryan Lee)
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Miz
MVP
Primo
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Shad Gaspard
Shawn Michaels (codeydbw)
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase Jr.
Triple H*
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Vance Archer

You must make sure that these character's movesets, abilities and attributes are all set to default, if you wish to participate.

I will hold this next saturday (Aug 27th), and sign-ups will begin in the chatbox from whichever time slot wins the poll.** Note that when signing up, you must specify which superstar you will use.

And before any superiors ask, its just for shits and giggles. Hope to see you next week :3

Gab out.

*As long as the infamous running knee is taken off his moveset

**If something happens in which I'm forced to set it to a later of earlier time, I will update this thread

Last edited by GottaHaveAGabriel on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT   GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 pm

CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Mr_Hyde!

Character Sheet
Alias: Dr. Jeckle
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Checkmate

PostSubject: Re: GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT   GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:07 pm

BATISTA LIKE A BOSS!!
Should we use him?
Yes it seems good to me
Ok then yes Batista
Oh wait Mr. Hyde
What is it?
This is on a Saturday!
Oh crap...
I guess we can't make it :/
Yep so nvm someone else can have Batista
Indeed...

Last edited by Mr_Hyde! on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

PostSubject: Re: GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT   GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:10 pm

ಠ_____ಠ

No comment...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT   GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:32 pm

I'll take the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels Smile
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT   GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm tempted to pick John Cena, and end every match with Shoulder Block, Shoulder Block, Protoplex, Five Knuckle Shuffle, AA...

...but I'll just go with the Shaman of Sexy, the Guru of Greatness, the Prince of Parkour: John Morrison.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT   GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GottaHaveAGabriel presents...THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAHMEHNT
Page 1 of 1