WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

Jimmy Prepares For Sunday... Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...   Jimmy Prepares For Sunday... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Note: I can't be at my PS3 until Saturday, which is why I'll just build suspense until then. (EDIT: THE TOURNY IS NOT OFF, AT LEAST NOT YET

*Jimmy walks out to a harsh response from the crowd and grabs the mic as booes fill the ring*

"It's been a bit eh' a while since ah wis at 'is mic. Fir many reasons. I wis busy kickin' Justin Credible's arse. I wis busy kickin' Jasin Justice's arse. But most eh' all, Ah wis makin' a name fir mahself. Because incase any of ye aren't aware, this sunday at the Son of a Beach paypirview, Ah will be goin' up against...Jasin Justice......and Cody Christopher.........in a triple threat match! (Pauses for cheers).

Noo, the fact that ah've got te' ge' up against two other fellows just te' git mah match with Tyson, even though, ahm already championship material, is a disgrace! Yi've all see me in that ring, and ye all know that Ah have beaten all that've stood in mah way, te' a bloody pulp! They say aw men are created equal, but then ye' look at me, and ye' see an insane demolition machine that could plow through all the competition here in CotR!!! (Pauses for boos)

Make ne' mistake, I WILL defeat Cody n' Jasin, and Ah will then go on, te' beat the livin' hell oot eh' Tyson, scream with victory, and listen te' the announcer yell (clears throat) YOUR WINNER, AND NEEWWWW, COTR WORLD CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION, "BIG...MAD...MENTAL...JIMMY...HEEENDEEEERRSOOOOONNN"" (Drops mic and smiles as 'Sound of Madness' plays.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...   Jimmy Prepares For Sunday... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 am

Justin: Whoa Whoa Whoa last time we fought i was injured because of that prick jason justice and i tossed his ass into the sidney ocean also i am extremely pissed right now so you do not want to fuck with me you know that assclown skull beast yea i burnt his ass to a crisp anybody got some butter so you do not wanna talk shit cause ur ass will go off the top of the COTR arena
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...   Jimmy Prepares For Sunday... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:11 pm

...Made, I genuinely have no idea what the hell you just said...
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...   Jimmy Prepares For Sunday... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:12 pm

sorry i don't know either let me rephrase

Justin: Whoa Whoa Whoa last time we fought i was injured because of that prick jason justice. But i got my pay back by tossing his ass into the sidney ocean.

Greg: he really look pissed

Justin: Also i am extremely pissed right now so you do not want to fuck with me. Do you know that assclown skull beast. i burnt his ass to a crisp so you do not wanna talk shit cause i will throw your ass off the top of the COTR arena
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...   Jimmy Prepares For Sunday... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:04 pm

"(chuckles) Justin, I hink yir firgettin' that when Ah first started oot here, Skull Beast wis wan eh' the first men ah beat. And back then, I WIS DRUNK. If a drunk man kid beat Skull Beast, ANYONE CAN. And lets all not firget either, YIR NAW EVEN ON THE BLOODY CARD JUSTIN. Ah'm the wan that's gonne' win the World Cruiserweight Title at the paypirview. And wit will you be dein'? NOHIN, ABSOLUTE NOHIN!!" (Crowds booes heavily)
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...   Jimmy Prepares For Sunday... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Justin: (Evil Face) Oh trust me ill be around whether you,jason or codey win that match
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...   Jimmy Prepares For Sunday... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 pm

*Both Justin and Jimmy look to the entrance ramp to see Jason in his new ''British Original'' T-Shirt, He walks down and climbs into the ring, then he grabs a Mic from ringside*

Jason: So.......it seems alot has been going on while I've been gone, Jimmy if I were you I wouldn't even bother turning up for the No.1 Contender Match and Justin, I seriously think you need help, but then again that has already been established.

And Jimmy, I challenge you to a match!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...   Jimmy Prepares For Sunday... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm

"(smiles) Jason, ye' say HE needs help? I hink it's the other way roond. Ah've beaten ye' twice in the last few weeks! wit difference will it make if ah de' it again?!...But noo that ye' mention it, Jimmy does need a bit eh' practice in Triple Threats befare this sunday...

...How aboot it? Jason Justice vs. Jimmy Henderson vs. Justin Credible!!! (smiles evily as crowd cheers at the idea)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...   Jimmy Prepares For Sunday... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Prepares For Sunday...
Page 1 of 1