WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My WWE Universe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

My WWE Universe Empty
PostSubject: My WWE Universe   My WWE Universe Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:10 pm

jkvghcxvvhjkkljgvdcfghjyhgdjytkdkitp;yjnhfcADHJULGTT;Y/.HGBShyhklfjhfhytfgr8o689itqecv ywentmyuou

Last edited by Dat_Man_Tyson on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

My WWE Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: My WWE Universe   My WWE Universe Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:21 pm

My WWE Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmvx-oI78skYx4BX6VydtS9fEX8JbzKU3-byxDv1aVPjdSXJnpzw
My WWE Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7kPaVTykBU9J1XUdo-SLWu1sTGeYuo0ctNHG4LGvVeBJF3U2ciw
Miz defended his USA Title in a triple threat match against Primo and Ted DiBiase.
Ted DiBiase was victorious and is the new USA Champ
My WWE Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTQHc4Ld87iXh-_f21nZl0vr9Lub0vJxkwXkhl96bG-mpDl7AB
The Hart Dynasty defended their Unified Tag Team Belts against the young and explosive team of John Morrison and R-Truth
R-Truth and John Morrison left Backlash as the Unified champions
My WWE Universe Z
Dolph Ziggler defended his Intercontinental Title against Kofi Kingston.
Kofi triumphed and claimed the IC Title
My WWE Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5EABOSks-v7LeCUcGX6NG-vX5db4pm1wPGJNM9Xuu8HhLBme-
Alicia Fox defended her Divas Championship against Maryse
Alicia became the first champion to successfully retain her title at Backlash
My WWE Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLUF0Ic3T6zOtmkbzT9KNHrbkin2biDGsHIobqGPEk0AJHtJusAQ
Rey Mysterio was supposed to defend his World Heavyweight Championship against the #1 Contender Jack Swagger but Jack never showed up. Instead new-comer Todo Americano came and fought for the title
Todo Americano beat Mysterio and became WH Champion in his debut match
My WWE Universe 9k=
John Cena defended his WWE Spinner Belt against Edge
Edge defeated Cena to become the new WWE Champion

Last edited by Dat_Man_Tyson on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

My WWE Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: My WWE Universe   My WWE Universe Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:27 pm

My WWE Universe EXTREME_RULES_2011_BANNER
My WWE Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7kPaVTykBU9J1XUdo-SLWu1sTGeYuo0ctNHG4LGvVeBJF3U2ciw
Ted DiBiase defended his newly won USA Title against Primo
Unfortunately for Primo he once again found he could make the match but he couldn't win it
DiBiase retained the USA Championship
My WWE Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTQHc4Ld87iXh-_f21nZl0vr9Lub0vJxkwXkhl96bG-mpDl7AB
JOMO and R-Truth defended their shiny new Tag Titles against the team of Henry and MVP
Mark Henry and MVP defeat the Tag Champs in an epic Ladder match
My WWE Universe Z
Kofi Kingston defended his Intercontinental Title against Christian in a tables match
After a LOOONNG match Christian triumphs over Kingston and becomes the new IC Champion
My WWE Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5EABOSks-v7LeCUcGX6NG-vX5db4pm1wPGJNM9Xuu8HhLBme-
Alicia defended her Divas Title against Melina and Maryse in a triple threat match
Melina comes out on top and is the new Divas Champion pinning Maryse
My WWE Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLUF0Ic3T6zOtmkbzT9KNHrbkin2biDGsHIobqGPEk0AJHtJusAQ
Todo Americano defends his World Heavyweight Championship against Undertaker the only man with a win against him in an Extreme Rules Match!
Todo Americano retains the WHC in a quick match instrumented by him attacking Taker from behind before the match
My WWE Universe 9k=
Edge defended his WWE Championship belt against Triple H in an Extreme Rules match!
Edge retained his WWE Title after a Running Spear
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

My WWE Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: My WWE Universe   My WWE Universe Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:07 am

My WWE Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc3OIrgYA9L0wdd_pvD7yGrf4lIV9-gIP39iU8QsMx6bDM7l9WxA
My WWE Universe Z
Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match: Christian vs Jack Swagger vs JTG
Everybody teaming against everybody just teaming like crazy from every side. Jack Swagger is split open! Christian backs out from the ring while JTG hits Jack with his signature and the finisher!!!
Christian returns to the ring in time to throw JTG into the corner and pick up the scrap of Jack Swagger for the win!!!!
Christian retains
USA Championship Triple Threat Match: Ted DiBiase vs Mark Henry vs Sheamus
Henry and Sheamus team on the champ DiBiase early. Sheamus hit the irish curse back breaker on Mark Henry then runs outside the ring to grab a chair. While Sheamus is searching under the ring for a steel chair Ted DiBiase slides into the ring and just like Christian cleans up someone elses mess pinning Mark Henry to remain Champ!!!
Ted DiBiase retains
Divas Championship One on One Match: Melina vs Natalya
Melina tries to get a quick roll up three times early on. Melina with a leverage pin ONE TWO NOOOO. Melina hits her sig and her finisher and gets the 1-2-3 for the win!!
Melina Retains
Unified Tag Team Championship Match: MVP and Mark Henry vs Chris Jericho and The Miz
To begin it is a very back and forth tag match but then Henry and MVP begin to isolate The Miz. Jericho finally gets tagged in only to meet a bear hug by Henry. Hot tag by Miz and Jericho but they are unable to get anything off of it. Hot tag by Henry and MVP but the World Strongest Slam is blocked by Jericho. Walls of Jericho on MVP broken up by Henry. Miz taps out to the Bear Hug!!!!
MVP and Mark Henry retain
My WWE Universe 9k=
WWE Championship Last Man Standing Match: Edge vs HBK
Edge attacks HBK before the match! Edge hits the spear and then HBK kip ups. HBK misses the Sweet Chin Music! Edge continually knocks HBK to the ground but Shawn finds the will to return to his feet every time. Edge hits his signature move and HBK is unable to answer the ten count.
Edge retains
World Heavyweight Championship Iron Man Match: Todo Americano vs Undertaker
Todo went for an early pinfall but Undertaker kicked out at one. Taker chokeslams Todo off the top rope!! Taker throws the champ over his back and then goes for a pin and gets two. UNDERTAKER KIP UP INTO THE TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER 1-2-3 Undertaker gets the first decision!! Todo attempts to clothesline Taker in the corner but Taker counters and throw Todo down then goes for the pin and gets a second decision 2-0 Undertaker. Taker throws Todo over his shoulders and then gets his third decision. Taker wins 3-0
Undertaker is the new World Heavyweight Champion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My WWE Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: My WWE Universe   My WWE Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My WWE Universe
Page 1 of 1