WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo)   Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Anderson - "Aw, here we go folks. Its time to introduce our newest aquisition to the female division of CotR!"

Greg - "I'm sure you cant wait Andy ¬_¬"

*Both Andy and Greg wait a moment, as does the crowd, all eager to see the newest diva. However, everyone's eyes almost pop out of their skulls when they see that the girl is 7 feet tall,is particularly muscular and dons a pink mask and full body outfit. Andy and Greg are speechless as they see this giant woman stroll happily down to the ring and grab a microphone*

Greg - "I...I...I dont think I've ever seen a bigger--..."

Woman - "WHATS UP DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA!?"

*Crowd pops*

Woman - "My name is Candy Hayward, and I came to this company to inject a lot of life, image and competition into the Divas division. BUT, after seeing what has become the main division here, I've decided that I'm going to be a part of this company's HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION!!"

Andy - "Wha-Are you serious? Has that ever been done before??"

Greg - "I dont even think she can compete for titles!"

Candy - "I have the stats to prove I can work in in too! I'm--*crowd begins applauding*..oh, erm...*giggles* thank you ^_^. But as I was saying, I am 7 feet tall, I'm over 260 pounds, I have a 22-0 streak in amateur wrestling! Infact, I want a man out here, RIGHT NOW, so I can prove to you Mr. General Manager, that I can function in this men's league!"

*Candy gets ready in the ring, but then has a sudden realisation. She quickly exits the ring , goes to the referee and timekeeper section, and can be seen mouthing, "I'm sorry!, I'm sorry! I dont want to hurt!" and could almost be seen crying and even cowering.*

Greg - "Man she's scared shitless!"

Andy - "No Greg! She can *Candy looks at Greg*... hear us..."

Candy - "NO! I'm NOT scared! I DO want a guy out in this ring! *Candy stomps on the floor and shakes the very announce desk*.

Who will tame this beast?
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo)   Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:24 pm

dat bitch crazy
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo)   Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:28 pm

lol, although I would love to, I don't think it would work well with Jason's character atm Razz...

*Codey gets a phone Call*

''Yes, I want the bombs dropped on Nick's house at---''

*Codey Hangs up the phone and looks at the camera......*

''Erm............Merry Christmas?''

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo)   Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thats A LOT of Woman! (Debut/OPEN Promo)
Page 1 of 1