WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Business Matters (closed promo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

Business Matters (closed promo) Empty
PostSubject: Business Matters (closed promo)   Business Matters (closed promo) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:03 pm

The camera comes on to Tyson Stewart loading up his motorcycle getting ready to head to the next COTR event with his World Cruiserweight Title strapped onto his suitcase. He turns back to grab his leather jacket and he sees his father, Mr. Stewart, standing there holding it out to him. Tyson takes the jacket and slips it on studying his fathers face intently. When he finishes putting on the jacket he looks at his dad and asks...

Tyson: You look like you have something to say... What is it?

Mr. Stewart takes a couple of steps around as if pondering what to say.

Mr. Stewart: You know how much time I have spent making Steware Industries the greatest wrestling supply and merchandise business in the world... and how I had thought that when I finished... You would take over as CEO..

Tyson nods his head slowly awaiting the point

Mr. Stewart: Well. I have decided that I am going to step down as CEO now, and focus on my job here and enjoying a little relaxation. And I hoped that maybe... for one maybe two months you would be willing to step up and be my interim CEO until I can find a suitable replacement.

Tyson looks at the ground not entirely sure what to say

Mr. Stewart: I know that wrestling is your life now and this is what you want to do. That is why I ask only that you would be my interim CEO until we are able to get someone to permanently take over the company.

Tyson appears to be thinking hard.

Tyson: It is a tough decision to make... Leave the one big thing I have done in my life even if only for a few months...

Tyson looks down at his title belt and then back to his dad.

Mr. Stewart: I have already talked to the GM and he informed me that they are not planning on having a PPV for the next month or so anyhow.

Tyson: I never really wanted to be the CEO... Even for a short time. Business has never been my thing and the standard you leave behind...

Mr. Stewart looks at him for a moment a slight smile on his face

Mr. Stewart: You will do fine. I believe in what you are capable of. You had never wrestled till you came here and look what you have accomplished! Son you are the only man who can move into my position this short of notice. I will need time to train someone how to run what I already have going.

Tyson and Mr. Stewart stare at each other neither one knows exactly what they should say next. Tyson slowly begins to speak.

Tyson: I will never be able to really do what you did for Steware and I don't plan to stay any longer then 1 month... And if you truly need me that badly to take this job short term... I will do it.

Mr. Stewart and Tyson embrace shortly and then Mr. Stewart heads out and leaves Tyson there alone. Tyson looks at his bike and begins to unpack everything piece by piece leaving only his Championship Belt. He then hops onto his motorcycle and drives off.

Andersen: IT CAN'T BE?! What are we gonna do without Tyson around!!

Greg: Shut up Andersen we will be fine without him. Possibly even better off!!
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

Business Matters (closed promo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Matters (closed promo)   Business Matters (closed promo) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:53 pm

troll posts of trollzies

dang tyson gonna give me money for some buttcheek makeup
Back to top Go down

Business Matters (closed promo)
Page 1 of 1