WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!!

Go down 

What Time to has the Tourney Signups
12:00 EST
THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Vote_lcap0%THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1:00 EST
THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Vote_lcap0%THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2:00 EST
THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Vote_lcap17%THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
3:00 EST
 0% [ 0 ]
4:00 EST
THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Vote_lcap50%THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
5:00 EST
THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Vote_lcap33%THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Empty
PostSubject: THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!!   THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:49 pm

So Cody has awarded me with a second chance at making a successful Gladiator Championship Tournament. AND I SHALL ATTEMPT NOT TO LOSE HIS TRUST IN MY TOURNEY SKILLS! (though I should try sometime without booking last minute Razz )

Ok so here is how this is gonna go...
IRON MAN MATCHES!!! That is right! We are gonna do dem Iron Man Matches to see what your superstars are made of! But there are some added Rules.

1. If one superstar gets up by 10 end the match (its over anyways)
2. You must win by TWO decisions (that is why this is the 2nd rule Very Happy )
3. If you do not win by two decisions the match will restart with your current decisions still applying (for example: If you are up 6-5 and in the next match you get the first decision you instantly end the round as you have won 7-5 (make sure that the 1-2-3 HAS BEEN FULLY COUNTED don't assume)) Parentheception!
4. There will be No Countouts

Well that is pretty much it! So vote for a time at the poll above this post! (the signups will go 1 hour)
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!!   THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:31 am

So guys it looks like the sign ups will be at 4:00 EST which I believe us 9:00 GMT. So be there or be square!!!!
Back to top Go down

THIS SUNDAY!!! THE GLAD TOURNAMENT!!!
Page 1 of 1