WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champions of the Ring Arena Contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Champions of the Ring Arena Contest Empty
PostSubject: Champions of the Ring Arena Contest   Champions of the Ring Arena Contest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Alright guys, it's time to start our monthly contests and this months contest will be featured around "Create-an-Arena." I'm going to need some official CotR arenas for our weekly shows: Clash and Night of Champions. Your task, if you choose to accept it, is to create a full custom arena for either or both shows. There will be TWO winners for this contest, who will both receive a boost to their character's Overall. On top of that, the winners' arenas will be featured in our weekly match cards as well as the weekly match coverage posts.

You will have a week to upload and submit your entries before this contest will close on Thursday, December 14th! No late entrees will be accepted!

Make sure to post in this thread when your arena has been uploaded to Community Creations. No need to worry about using tags for your upload, because I will search for the arena using the "Friend Only" filter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by GM Ryan Lee on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring Arena Contest   Champions of the Ring Arena Contest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:17 am

Reminder: Only three days left to submit your creations and so far I have received ZERO.
Back to top Go down
Takedown

Takedown

Character Sheet
Alias: Takedown
PSN ID: Silver-foxsdp
Finishing Move(s): Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring Arena Contest   Champions of the Ring Arena Contest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:06 am

I have uploaded one
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring Arena Contest   Champions of the Ring Arena Contest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Takedown wrote:
I have uploaded one

I will check it out Smile
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring Arena Contest   Champions of the Ring Arena Contest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:47 am

This is the final day for CotR Arena submissions. Make sure to get your entries in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions of the Ring Arena Contest   Champions of the Ring Arena Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champions of the Ring Arena Contest
Page 1 of 1