WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview With Jason Williams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

Interview With Jason Williams Empty
PostSubject: Interview With Jason Williams   Interview With Jason Williams Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Yesterday, on the 13th Of December, 2011.

CotR Interviewers caught up with Breakout Champion Jason Williams, as they have begun to wonder where he has been for the past weeks.

Interview With Jason Williams Jasoninterview1

Interviewer: Mr.Williams, why have you not been around as much as usual?

Jason Williams: Well, I had a minor injury in my left ankle, I sprained it and have been getting some rest while it recovers. But make no mistake, when I step in the ring with Justice and Connor Takedown......I will be 100% and at my very best. Because Jason Williams, The Breakout Champion is back! And he is better then ever.

Interviewer: Another question, there are rumors that you will be defending your Breakout Championship this Sunday, do you feel threatend?

Interview With Jason Williams Jasoninterview2

Jason Williams: Well, whenever I go into that ring and I know my Championship is on the line, I always feel scared. But like I have always thought, I preform my best under pressure. Sure, there is Azul Guerrero, there is Connor Takedown, Justice, Cody Christopher. All of them are threats, all I can do is make sure I am at my best. And that is what will always happen.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time Mr.Williams, good luck in your matches.
Back to top Go down
Big

Big

Interview With Jason Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview With Jason Williams   Interview With Jason Williams Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 pm

"AHEM!"

Mr. Big Shot slithers his way between Jason and the interviewer. He stares down the man with the microphone, appearing to be upset about something...

Big: So, you decided to have an interview with my client and you DIDN'T THINK SO INFORM ME!? Listen, you cockroach, I will have know I am very high up on the food chain here and a mistake like THIS will NOT be tolerated AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME!?

Interviewer: I--

Big: Shut your mouth! Now...as you know, my protege here is the hottest thing in Champions of the Ring.

Interview With Jason Williams Jasoninterview3-1

He's the next...big...thing...He defeated Azul Guerrero to take the Breakout Championship Title and now he's got his sights set on something else. Something...BIG.

Mr. Big Shot has a twinkle in his eye. He looks to the camera to address all the CotR fans...

Big: ...but, what if I told you that I've got ANOTHER main eventer under my wing? He could be...the NEXT...BIG...THING...and he's going to accompany Jason Williams in a Night of Champions opening match!

Interview With Jason Williams Jasoninterview4

Interviewer: Are you talking--

Big: QUIEEEEEEEEEET! When the world finds out who Jason's new Tag Team partner is, it's going to be the biggest news of the century!

Interviewer: Sir, are you talking about Jimmy Poseidon?

Big: I told you to SHU- wait...WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

Interviewer: Sir, it's already been announced on the match card. EVERYONE knows by now.

Big: ...

Big: If you'll excuse us...my client and I need to head to the ring for our match...

Mr. Big Shot heads off with Jason Williams just behind him. The Interviewer looks to the camera.

Interviewer: Well, looks like this tag match is about to begin. Back to you guys...

Interview With Jason Williams Jasoninterviewend
Back to top Go down

Interview With Jason Williams
Page 1 of 1