WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Empty
PostSubject: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Bannernoc

It's the first night back for Champions of the Ring since its long hiatus in the Fall. The show begins and the camera finds a limousine entering the arena grounds. It focuses in as someone leaves the car.

Andersen: Look, a star has arrived!

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Tysonleavinglimo1

Greg: Yes, but who could it be? I can't quite make it out...

The camera slowly moves over to the side, revealing the man leaving the limousine.

Andersen: Oh, my god...

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Tysonleavinglimo2

Andersen: It's the World Cruiserweight Champion, Tyson Stewart!

The Night of Champions intro begins to play with the new theme song: Renegade.

Last edited by GM Ryan Lee on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 pm

CotR Interviewers caught up with Breakout Champion Jason Williams, as they have begun to wonder where he has been for the past weeks.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Jasoninterview1

Interviewer: Mr.Williams, why have you not been around as much as usual?

Jason Williams: Well, I had a minor injury in my left ankle, I sprained it and have been getting some rest while it recovers. But make no mistake, when I step in the ring with Justice and Connor Takedown......I will be 100% and at my very best. Because Jason Williams, The Breakout Champion is back! And he is better then ever.

Interviewer: Another question, there are rumors that you will be defending your Breakout Championship this Sunday, do you feel threatend?

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Jasoninterview2

Jason Williams: Well, whenever I go into that ring and I know my Championship is on the line, I always feel scared. But like I have always thought, I preform my best under pressure. Sure, there is Azul Guerrero, there is Connor Takedown, Justice, Cody Christopher. All of them are threats, all I can do is make sure I am at my best. And that is what will always happen.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time Mr.Williams, good luck in your matches--

"AHEM!"

Mr. Big Shot slithers his way between Jason and the interviewer. He stares down the man with the microphone, appearing to be upset about something...

Big: So, you decided to have an interview with my client and you DIDN'T THINK TO INFORM ME!? Listen, you cockroach, I will have you know I am very high up on the food chain here and a mistake like THIS will NOT be tolerated AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME!?

Interviewer: I--

Big: Shut your mouth! Now...as you know, my protege here is the hottest thing in Champions of the Ring.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Jasoninterview3-1

He's the next...big...thing...He defeated Azul Guerrero to take the Breakout Championship Title and now he's got his sights set on something else. Something...BIG.

Mr. Big Shot has a twinkle in his eye. He looks to the camera to address all the CotR fans...

Big: ...but, what if I told you that I've got ANOTHER main eventer under my wing? He could be...the NEXT...BIG...THING...and he's going to accompany Jason Williams in a Night of Champions opening match!

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Jasoninterview4

Interviewer: Are you talking--

Big: QUIEEEEEEEEEET! When the world finds out who Jason's new Tag Team partner is, it's going to be the biggest news of the century!

Interviewer: Sir, are you talking about Jimmy Poseidon?

Big: I told you to SHU- wait...WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

Interviewer: Sir, it's already been announced on the match card. EVERYONE knows by now.

Big: ...

Big: If you'll excuse us...my client and I need to head to the ring for our match...

Mr. Big Shot heads off with Jason Williams just behind him. The Interviewer looks to the camera.

Interviewer: Well, looks like this tag match is about to begin. Back to you guys...

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Jasoninterviewend

Last edited by GM Ryan Lee on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Inside the arena, the crowd is excited for the first match to begin. They come alive as the first champion, Justice, come to the ring.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Justiceentrance

Soon after, is an unlikely tag team partner chosen by the GM: Takedown.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Tdentrance

They are followed by Mr. Big Shot's clients: Jimmy Poseidon...

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Jimmyentrance

...and Jason Williams.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Jasonentrance

The match begins and from the early going, Justice was double teamed multiple times by Jason and Jimmy.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Doubleteam

After what felt like an eternity of a beatdown and receiving finishers from both men, Jason Williams went for the pin

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Justicekickout

Justice somehow kicks out!

Finally, Justice was able to get the hot tag and Connor unloaded on the two. However, he eventually tagged out once more, which led to Justice tapping out to Jimmy's Single-Legged Boston Crab.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Jimmysubmissions

The first decision goes to team BIG, as a balding man calls it. Connor must now step into the ring and fight both men by himself. Connor fought with all that he had against Big Shot's clients but, despite hitting Taker on Jimmy...

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Connorhitsthetaker

...the two were once again able to gain control and Jimmy made Takedown tap out with the same move as before....

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Tdtapout

...the Empty Abyss.

Announcer: And your winners, Jimmy Poseidon and Jason Williams!

The ref holds both men's hands triumphantly into the air. Team BIG takes it's first win.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Jimmyandjasonwin

Last edited by GM Ryan Lee on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:12 pm

As the match ends, the camera goes backstage again, focusing on another champion...

Greg: Oh boy...here we go...

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Rivalgettingready2

The camera floats around Rival, making sure not to get too close.

Andersen: The World Cruiserweight Champion AND the World Heavyweight Champion are both here TONIGHT!? This could not get better...

Greg: If you ask me, things are about to get out of hand. I'm having a premonition.

Andersen: That's funny, because I don't remember asking, you old hoot!

Greg: Yeah, well, you can suck my-- wait, where is he off too? His match isn't happening yet!

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Rivalgettingready3

Rival takes off, but no one knows where to.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:57 pm

The camera heads back to the crowd, who await the next match. Unfamiliar music hits, and a new CotR superstar makes his way to the ring...

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Shaneentrance

...Shane Riley!

That's not the only surprise, as this will be CotR's first inter-gender match, because his opponent is...

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Laurenentrance

...Lauren Walker!

Both competitors make it to the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

After a bit of back and forth battling, Shane began to dominant Lauren, which stuck most of the match.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Shanecontrol

Lauren would take back control of the match and began to launch her counter attack. She was able to hit a few turnbuckle attacks on Shane.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Laurencornerkick

Unfortunately for Lauren, it was not enough and eventually Shane took back control of the match and hit The Paycheck twice.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Shanefinisher

This proved to be too much for Lauren as the ref counted to 3.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Shanepin

Announcer: And the winner, by pinfall, Shane Riley!

A big win for Shane, setting the tone for his career going forward.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:02 pm

The camera moves to Greg and Andersen now at ringside.

Greg: Ladies and gentlemen, we have John Doe backstage with Rival!

Andersen: I don't know about this guy. I mean, does he really deserve to be World Heavyweight Champion?

The camera finds Rival and CotR Staff Member backstage in what appears to be an interview.

John Doe: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here with the World Heavyweight Champion, Rival.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage 1rivalbeinginterviewed1small

Now, what all the fans must be wondering at this time is...are you ready to take on the World Cruiserweight Champion, Tyson Stewart, in tonight's Champion versus Champion match?

Rival pulls himself just a little closer.

Rival: What you should be asking, homme, is whether or not Tyson Stewart is ready to get hit by his own Stunner.

Interviewer: I...I see, and what if you DON'T wi--

Rival pulls even closer and the interview pauses. John is humbled and takes a step back quickly.

Interviewer: I mean...ummm...how do you plan to keep Tyson down in this Last Man Standing match?

Rival: Plan? Ah don't plan mah attack, mon ami. Ah bend mah opponent like a pencil, until it breaks. Ah twist them until they don't look like a person no more. Would you like me to show you, homme?

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage 2rivalbeinginterviewed2small

Interviewer: N-- No...

From ringside, Greg cuts in...

Greg: This is getting out of hand.

Andersen: I'm starting to like this guy!

Greg: Can't you tell how ugly this will get if someone doesn't interject soon?

Andersen: Exactly!

John begins to speak again as something catches his eye. He begins to turn as Tyson Stewart pushes him away and steps into the face of the World Heavyweight Champion Rival.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage 3tysoninterruptssmall

Tyson: Snap me in half huh? I am not sure whether anyone has attempted that before on me... Oh right because no one has ever had the chance! What makes you think you would have a better chance? You have been champ for what? Two months? I have been champion since Initial Impact THE VERY FIRST PPV COTR ever held, and since then I have defended my championship 4 times and never lost. That is TEN MONTHS of being the greatest superstar that this company and even the wrestling industry in general has ever seen!

He smiles for a moment feeling that he has already won this arguement

You beat one man and he was a nobody. You haven't proven a thing since you have come here. Tonight I am gonna teach you how a professional handles himself in the ring and maybe you can take something away from this match to help you to one day become a decent competitor with a hint of self-respect.

Andersen: Oh man this just keeps getting better!!! These two are liable to take down the building!!!

Tyson stand back and awaits his adversaries response with a huge grin covering his face.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage 4tysonandrivalfacetofacesmall

Rival looks down at Tyson, quickly sniffs out the tickle in his nose.

Rival: C'est ca...but, that will be your downfall, mistare Stewart. You think experience is going to decide who's shoulders hit the mat for 3 seconds. You can take all the logic and reasoning you want, cause when you get in the ring with me...it's going to be complete...

He sucks in a long breathe of air and holds it for a moment before releasing...

"CHAOS"

He shivers in excitement, still looking down at Tyson.

Rival: You'll swear the ring is made of cuncrete when I'm done with you, homme, cause all that pride...all that pride is gone crash down wit you and everyone is gonna hear it...

The World Heavyweight Champion's breathing is now audible. Air leaves his nose like hot steam from a broken valve. His eyes are wide and thirsty.

Tyson goes red with anger. Everyone can see him with holding smacking Rival across the face.

Tyson: I made this company you now call home... I am the reason COTR is at the height of its existence... I MADE THIS COMPANY WHAT IT IS TODAY! And you..

Tyson sticks his finger infront of Rival's face

Tyson: Need to show me some respect!

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Tysonleavessmall-1

With that Tyson storms off in to prepare for his upcoming face-off with Rival

Andersen: OH MAN THIS ONE IS GONNA BLOW THE ROOF OFF THIS PLACE!!

Greg: I hate to say it but I am hyped up for this one!

Rival fastens the rope on his arms until there's a snap.

Interviewer: Ummm, well that was something! Back to you guys?

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage 5interviewendssmall

Andersen: Wow this guy is terrible.

Greg: Can't argue with that. We'll have a new one next week.

Rival heads off camera as we go to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:04 am

Andersen: We are back, ladies and gentlemen!

Greg: Not a moment too soon, because the next match is up now.

On his way to the ring is the newblood, Nate Dunn.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Nateentrance

He is followed by his first opponent, the stoic, Cody Christo.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Codyentrance

The match starts with Nate and Cody locking up...

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Lockup

Nate wins the lockup, but Cody escapes, and hit many kicks to the face on Nate.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Codykick

Nate and Cody go back and forth until Nate gets the upper edge. He dominates for awhile and hits a finisher on Cody, but he isn't done here. Cody mounts an epic comeback and hits his finishing maneuver.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Codyfinisher

Cody gets cocky and thinks Nate is done, so he goes for a pin, but Nate kicks out at 1! The crowd is shocked. Back to his feet and it was Nate's fight from there on. A final finisher seems to knock Cody out.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Natefinisher

...3!

Announcer: And the winner of this bout...Nate Dunn!

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Natewins

Andersen: What an upset. This is huge for Nate!

Greg: We will be right back, with our Main Event, after this commercial break!

Last edited by GM Ryan Lee on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Back from the commercial break, the crowd is eager for the Main Event to start.

Rival's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Announcer: Introducing your World Heavyweight Champion...Rival!

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Rivalentrance

Rival makes his way to the ring and patiently waits for his opponent.

Announcer: And now...your World Cruiserweight Champion...Tyson Stewart!

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Tysonentrance

With both champions in the ring, the referee signals for the bell.

Right as the bell rings, Tyson begins taunting Rival, pointing at his own head to let him know he has a plan to win this match.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Tysontaunt

They lock up, and Rival is able to put Tyson into a headlock. At first, Rival controls the match, taking Tyson to the floor and striking him back down when he gets to his feet.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Rivaldomination

Eventually, the fight evens out for a bit. The two trade blows, but Rival is able to take an early lead by hitting his Signature Spinning Complete Shot and heading into a devastating Brogue Kick. With Tyson down on the mat, and the ref counting, Rival begins to celebrate early.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Rivalfoottaunt

Tyson makes it to his feet quickly enough though, and begins dominating.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Rivaltysonlockup

Without giving Rival much opportunity to turn things around, Tyson is able to hit his Codebreaker...

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Tysoncodebreaker

and then a Made It Stunner immediately after.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Tysonstunner2

Rival is layed out and the ref begins the count out, but Tyson does not let up. He continues to beat on Rival, resetting the referee's count each time.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Tysongroundattack

Rival manages to pull himself up and Tyson lays down some more punishment before Rival takes back control. With momentum on his side, he stomps on each of Tyson's body parts and then uses Tyson's own Finishing Move, the Made It Stunner, to put him to rest.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Rivalstunner

Frustrated at this point, he grabs a chair from the outside and stalks over Tyson while the referee counts to 10.

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Rivallurking

Tyson gets up early and manages to disarm Rival. This battle of the Titans continues to rage back and forth and doesn't seem like it will end anytime soon.

Tyson nails the Zig Zag on Rival from behind and then his new Money Maker Finishing maneuver. Rival manages to keep fighting.

Rival takes Tyson for a ride on on the Spinning Complete Shot express headed straight for a chair. He then hits his new Unrivaled Finisher. Tyson manages to keep fighting.

Even after another Brogue Kick, Tyson gets back to his feet somehow!

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Rivalbroguekick

With only so much energy left, Rival lays Tyson out with a thunderous right fist!

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Finalpunch

He stands over Tyson, ready to unleash his rage when the referee suddenly reaches 10 and calls the match.

Andersen: What a match!

Greg: You said that right!

Andersen: Ladies and gentlemen, this has been Night of Champions!

Greg: Don't forget to check out Clash of the Champions and have a happy holidays from all of us at Champions of the Ring!

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Rivalvictory

Last edited by GM Ryan Lee on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 pm

The Match Coverage is finally finished and unlocked from replies! Sorry about the delay on the Main Event guys. I was unable to capture the screens I needed after I took a break.

In the future, I will most likely only do this for the Main Event and PPV weeks. I hope you guys enjoyed the first match coverage!
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Freaking awesome! And as a message to everyone who was featured in this: You did a freakin WAAAAY better job then WWE does with anything
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Really nice job GM, it looks so cool. GG to Justice & Connor, it was a fun tag team match. And I think Jason & Jimmy make quite a good team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage   Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of Champions 12/13 Match Coverage
Page 1 of 1