WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celebration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Celebration   Celebration Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Anderson: It's Jason! Our WCW Champion is here! Stand up Greg!

Greg: I will do no such thing, that man has turned into an arrogant and cocky show off!

Anderson: He has a right to show off! He is the World Cruiserweight Champion!

*Jason appears walks out to the stage, alongside Mr.Big Shot and his tag team partner, Jimmy Poseidon*

Announcer: Ladies and Gentalmen please welcome at this time........Mr.Big Shot, One half of the CotR Tag Team Champions Jimmy Poseidon and One half of the CotR Tag Team Champions and World Cruiserweight Champion.....Jason Williams!

Anderson: It's Team Big! Team Big is here!

Greg: Oh Great....

Anderson: Shut Up Greg! Show some respect for two of the greatest superstars in CotR History and their amazing mentor Mr.Big Shot!

*By the time Greg and Anderson have finished arguing, Team Big is in the ring with Jason holding a microphone*

Greg: Now we have to listen to him talk....

Anderson: Be quiet Greg! Our WCW Champions is speaking!

Jason: So let's recap how my career has gone lately....First I lose my Breakout Championship to this guy who only talks about Time, time and more time! And then my career elevated to create the greatest Superstar in CotR today! So after I lose my Breakout Title, I become 4-0 on the Televised Match cards. And then I finally get my well deserved World Cruiserweight Championship match, but guess what? It's a Triple Threat! And the third man is.....Nick Saurez! Mr.Ryan Lee, was Nick 4-0?
Well beside that, I managed to become your WCW Champion! And then on Clash Of Champions, the greatest team of all time Jason Williams and Jimmy Poseidon win the tag team championships! So I am the second double Champion in CotR history. but I am also the only man in CotR to ever hold 3 different Championships! This is what simply makes me better then anyone in that locker room!
Back to top Go down
Big

Big

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Mr. Big Shot begins to clap his hands furiously in approval and makes his way to Jason. As he reaches Jason's side, he plucks the microphone from his client's hand and addresses the crowd.

Big: Thank you! Thank you! I can't believe we did it! I told you all Jason Williams would be the NEXT...BIG...THING, and what happened? Well now he is one of the most decorated champions in CotR history! I begged the unruly tyrant Ryan Lee to allow Jimmy Poseidon back into the ring to compete. Begged, begged begged until finally, he allowed me to take him under my wing as the NEXT...BIG...THING. Whadoyuhknow!? He is also, now, a world champ!

Big looks back approvingly at his two clients before continuing...

Big: I believed in you guys! I knew you could do it and you DID! WE did it! I have to admit, if it wasn't for the fans giving us the motivation to keep going, we might not have made it this far. Well, wrestling fans, pat yourselves on the back, because this victory is partly yours as well!

Much to the confusion of the crowd, Big climbs up a single corner rope and begins cheerfully pointing towards the fans from barely over the top rope. He bobs his head up and down, strangely showing respect to the people he once ignored. Perhaps now, living vicariously though team BIG's superstars, is the only time he can be respectful to the fans. This may be the only time he is truly tolerable to those of us that expect a little humility...He launches himself back to the ring floor, as if he had jumped down from the top rope, and begins turning back towards his clients.
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:23 pm

*As Big Shot turns around, he walks straight into a Tower Of London Drop. Jason has an evil grin on his face as he looks down on the man that mentored him, he grabs the mircophone off the floor starts to speak*

Jason: Big Shot, the only reason Team Big has been successful is because of me and Jimmy! No on helped me to win my WCW Championship! No one helped me and Jimmy win the Tag Team Championships! We did it on our own!

*Jason throws his microphone to the floor and locks Big Shot into the British Breakdown, he then applys pressure and laughs as Big Shot shouts in pain....*
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:04 pm

*Jimmy looks on as Jason tortures Big Shot, defenseless. Jimmy shows no signs of happiness or anger at the situation. The crowd booes heavily as Jason finally releases pressure and stands victoriously over Big Shot with both titles in hand, smiling arrogantly. Jimmy walks over to Jason and glares at him for a short moment, before walking away, looking at the floor, with a look of dispondense, backstage.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
Sponsored content

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration
Page 1 of 1