WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets figure this thing out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

Lets figure this thing out Empty
PostSubject: Lets figure this thing out   Lets figure this thing out Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Ok everyone we need to talk over what we want to do here bringing back the league and all
So when do we want this?
I am not gonna do a poll just gonna ask you when your times are as far as availability then we will find the time where the most people can show
Back to top Go down
TheOriginals

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure this thing out   Lets figure this thing out Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:14 pm

anytime before i leave to the army im good with anytime before then
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Character Sheet
Alias: Mystery
PSN ID: OldMystery81
Finishing Move(s): The Solution

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure this thing out   Lets figure this thing out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:49 pm

My availability for matches is the same it ever was. Availability for hanging out in chat is much more open. I wanna start now, however, the WWE12 servers are still less than 50% reliable, for me anyway. I have seen people talking about going back to SvR2011. I still have mine but have yet to see if those servers still work. I'll try and do that later tonight unless anyone else has tried.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MysteryCOTR
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure this thing out   Lets figure this thing out Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:43 pm

mine is the same too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure this thing out   Lets figure this thing out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets figure this thing out
Page 1 of 1