WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11 Empty
PostSubject: The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11   The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 pm

On comes "Pump It" by The Black Eyed Peas.

Tyson struts down the ramp towards the ring which is set up to look like a quite fancy living room. He walks into the ring and picks up his favorite golden microphone, and prepares to speak.

"Welcome one and all to the biggest thing that will ever come to this patheticly poor company "The Lap of Luxury"!!!!!!"

The boos erupt forth from the crowd.

"Yes this is the very first installment of my very well off talk show. And my first guest is...."

Tyson pauses for dramatic effect.

"Mercer the richest man this side of the Mississippi. I am very happy to have you Mercer. COME ONE DOWN."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11   The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Mercer music hits

The crowd starts to roar with boos

He walks down with a smirk on his face. As he grabs the mic he starts to speak

Mercer: hello ladies and gents......... Hold on hold on. Hello all freaks.

The crowd starts to cheer

Mercer: yeah see I had to address them by their real names......... The names the joker gave them. I cant believe they still cheer the guy I just beat in one of the most brutal normal match there ever could be. See I didn't need chairs or tables or any thing else.......... To make that thing y'all call the joker bleed( he yells)

The crowd starts to boo

Mercer: shut up when i speak (he yells )thats why I came down here to the lap of luxury to address that the tallest ugly man beast y'all could ever see.......( he stares at one of the cameras) I....... Beat.

The crowd starts to boo louder

(Mercer starts to laugh)

Mercer:And before you ask me questions. ( his laugh stops and then he stares at tyson)Let this be known..... That I am the most powerful rich man in this company. And I worked for mine. And inpact money is going to dominate this company. So all of you in that loker room are not in front , beside nor behind us. You are all laying down on the ground.( he says with an angry voice) No hard feelings Tyson that's just the way things are. You are in the clear just don't get in our way. Now what questions do you have Tyson? (he sits in one of the chairs)
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11   The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:15 pm

"Well let's begin."

Tyson pulls up a large velvet couch and sits down.

"Address each one of my qustions directly if you would because otherwise the stupid people around us may get lost."

The Crowd is infuriated.

"Calm down. Ok Mercer since this is the first installment let's talk about how you got here.
First what brought you to CotR?
What are your plans for CotR?
How did you and Inpact join forces?
What is your stance in Inpact's fight against Cody?
Also you can address anything you feel you need to bring up.
Well Mercer the floor is yours, go ahead and explain yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11   The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Mercer: ok what brought me to the cotr hmmm. Nothing I had nothing else to do. I am mercer I've done things you can only imagine. The women the cars the business...... I needed a break.( he starts to laugh) cause this is just a break for me. Like I said from the beginning. Win or lose I will still be better than you..... Plan and simple.

The crowd starts to boo

Mercer: shut up. ( he shakes his head) anyway what are my plans.... Let me think........ To be the first tag and heavyweight champion( he yells to the crowd)

The crowd boos even louder

Mercer: shut up I'm not done. I'm also here to save these ugly women in the crowd and actually make them out of something( he says with a laugh).

The women start to boo louder

Mercer: ( still laughing) how did me and inpact join forces? Well I saw him dominate a match and I said hey he would be a good apprentice. some one to have my back when I need him. Simple as that. And on a side note he will be the first cruiser weight champion.... And tag of course.

The crowd boos even louder

Mercer: what will be my stance in inpact and codys match?..... In my personal locker room with some beautiful and fine women. Cause inpact can beat Cody all by himself...... Well that's it, I have to go handle some business. Oh and just to address something( he pauses) joker I am ready for our submission match( he says with a smile) so where ever clowns are during the day, of course where you would be. I hope you hear me....... Cause I..... Am...... Money( he yells) and if you don't respect money....... Money will not respect you( he says in a calm voice as he Drops the mic , his music hits and he walks backstage to his locker room.

Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11   The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:12 am

"Hmmm. Not as much as I thought but hey this is just the first installment. Good night you poor pathetic people. And just remember I am in the Lap of Luxury and I will be the first World and Cruiserweight Champions. Hahahahaha good bye and good ridance. Till next week!!"

Tyson walks off towards the backstage his music blaring loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11   The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lap of Luxury 2-6-11
Page 1 of 1