WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A proposition of sorts

Go down 
+3
Josh Pilgrim
~[SaIKI]~Justice
thethirdcoming
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thethirdcoming

A proposition of sorts Empty
PostSubject: A proposition of sorts   A proposition of sorts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Joker here,

I've taken a long hiatus from online wrestling. Mainly because i lost my 'smile' and because WWE 12 sucks donkey dicks. I'm interested in building a league. A real fucking league. Like this one used to be. I'm not bagging on the GM i just think he had a good thing going...but...i think i can do it better. WWE 13 is coming out hopefully it will be vastly improved and i think the time is now to start building towards that. If you're interested in pursuing or being a part of this somehow, shoot me a message or reply to this post. I think a roundtable of sort could be arranged and we could really have something. Just a thought, well, it's been real gentleman.
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: A proposition of sorts   A proposition of sorts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 am

I will be available once WWE13 comes around.
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: A proposition of sorts   A proposition of sorts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:22 pm

I would be interested in discussing this though first of all I doubt anyone could do it BETTER then GM did and though I am not yet sure whether I will even be buying WWE 13 but if people say the online works this time then I certainly will so you need to add a poll to this to decide when we would have such a roundtable.
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: A proposition of sorts   A proposition of sorts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:21 pm

blergh
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Character Sheet
Alias: Mystery
PSN ID: OldMystery81
Finishing Move(s): The Solution

PostSubject: Re: A proposition of sorts   A proposition of sorts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:22 pm

in the shadows
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MysteryCOTR
TheOriginals

PostSubject: im back   A proposition of sorts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:55 pm

you know im down bro i approve of this new league lol whos joining with us
Back to top Go down
Memitim

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: Memitim-
Finishing Move(s): Means To An End

PostSubject: Re: A proposition of sorts   A proposition of sorts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Wasn't active here for very long but, I'm in as well
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: A proposition of sorts   A proposition of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 pm

When you post something here that is supposed to get responses its good to check back in every now and then and read those responses and maybe in a case such as this respond back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A proposition of sorts   A proposition of sorts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A proposition of sorts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE '12 Champions of the Ring :: Champions of the Ring PS3 League :: General Discussion-
Jump to: