WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, what have we been up to these past months?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

So, what have we been up to these past months? Empty
PostSubject: So, what have we been up to these past months?   So, what have we been up to these past months? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Personally, I became a brony (Before anyone fucking asks, Big Macintosh), contemplated Satanism, had a stepfather walk out on me and my mum, began a very love/hate relationship with WrestlingForum for e-hugging everyone, became a hardcore fan of Stephen Merchant, and passed most of my exams.

'Bout yourselves?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: So, what have we been up to these past months?   So, what have we been up to these past months? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 pm

i killed off the dinosaurs and some times i view satan as more helpful to us at times then god. in the bible satan killed about 10 people when god killed 2-3 million. satan turned the tables with just one conversation, had us eat the fruit and not be gods thought slaves. satan welcomes gods unwanted children. poop
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: So, what have we been up to these past months?   So, what have we been up to these past months? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Joined a new league, PS3 Broke, went on a shitty camping trip.......not much else...
Back to top Go down
JHF0410

JHF0410

Character Sheet
Alias: Hero
PSN ID: x_InfInAtOr_x
Finishing Move(s): Crucifix Powerbomb

PostSubject: Re: So, what have we been up to these past months?   So, what have we been up to these past months? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Really, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what have we been up to these past months?   So, what have we been up to these past months? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what have we been up to these past months?
Page 1 of 1