WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well I haven't been here in awhile...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

Well I haven't been here in awhile... Empty
PostSubject: Well I haven't been here in awhile...   Well I haven't been here in awhile... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:07 pm

So I have not been here in awhile... So tbh I miss you guys (yes even the British ones)
I really don't know who still checks in here but if you want to talk post in this thread
and we can either talk here or on facebook or skype or someplace somewhere...
So I sold my PS3 and have pre-ordered the PS4 and wanted to know who else might have pre-ordered or is planning on picking up a PS4 anyone who is we should all get together and play something on it sometime after it comes out...
Well yeah that is about all I have to say right now.
Hope some of you are still around
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Well I haven't been here in awhile...   Well I haven't been here in awhile... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:38 pm

D'aww, Tyson misses us. Me, Cody and Gabs occasionally talk here, even GM visited the site a while ago. Also, I'm totally getting PS4.
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: Well I haven't been here in awhile...   Well I haven't been here in awhile... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:04 pm

I'll add ya on skype, my name is idksomedude
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Well I haven't been here in awhile...   Well I haven't been here in awhile... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Well I'll occasionally check in here and try and catch you guys
added you on skype cody
and awesome codey that you're getting PS4
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Character Sheet
Alias: Mystery
PSN ID: OldMystery81
Finishing Move(s): The Solution

PostSubject: Re: Well I haven't been here in awhile...   Well I haven't been here in awhile... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 am

Hey guys hows it all been. I've been doing the minecraft thing. Playing on a server called CobbleCraft, I quickly was added to staff as a promoter and recently became Master Of Events. My Skype is the same as my minecraft name. Feel free to add me, just put in your COTR name so I know who you are. I'm feelin a reunion of sorts! Let's talk!

-Mystery
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MysteryCOTR
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I haven't been here in awhile...   Well I haven't been here in awhile... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I haven't been here in awhile...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE '12 Champions of the Ring :: Champions of the Ring PS3 League :: General Discussion-
Jump to: