WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out of character mercer and joker

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Out of character mercer and joker Empty
PostSubject: Out of character mercer and joker   Out of character mercer and joker Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm

( out of character)
Hey cotr champions, this is the person over the fantastic charismatic mercer(lol)
I am here to tell to all what me and the joker are about to do to eachother is already discussed between us. Our promos are still freelance( meaning we say what we want) but our actions are not. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are not using our characters with out permission from the other. That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of character mercer and joker   Out of character mercer and joker Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Yes I'm posting here to let everyone know the same. Our promos in the coming days are not scripted but we've asked each other to use our respective characters in action. These actions were then approved.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: Out of character mercer and joker   Out of character mercer and joker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:14 am

You've got me on the edge of my site anticipating what comes next Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of character mercer and joker   Out of character mercer and joker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of character mercer and joker
Page 1 of 1