WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious) Empty
PostSubject: Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious)   Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:13 am

Swift, Swift, Swift, Swift
The crowd cheers wildly anticipating the arrival of one of their favorite wrestlers in CoTR

On comes "Falling" by Cryoshell and from under the Titantron walks none other than Terrence "The Swift" Newman, sporting his One World Attire

Swift: Mercer, Inpact when Judgement Day comes Fast & Furious will judge you!! And Fast & Furious punishment will befall you. When Judgement Day comes Fast & Furious will be the CoTR Tag Team Champions, and Inpact Money Inc. will be nothing but a distasteful memory to the CoTR Universe. When Judgement Day comes Terrence Newman and Azul Guerero otherwise known as...

Swift holds the mic out towards the audience and they shout in unison "Fast & Furious!!"

Swift: That's right Fast & Furious will be known as the greatest tag team in the History of pro wrestling!!

Swift stops for a moment to soak in some of the applause the crowd is showering upon him.

Swift: And most importantly Mercer.... Most importantly Inpact... Fast & Furious is going to see to your downfall. When Judgement Day is over.... Inpact Money Inc..... WILL BE NO MORE!!!

Greg: Yes Yes that's right show those punks a thing or two!

Anderson: This is rediculous some one come and shut this fool up please I can't take anymore of this.

Greg: I ought to shut you up.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious)   Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Next thing the crowd hears is "The Savior" Paul Inpact music play.

Crowd: BBBOOOOOOOO!!!!

Greg: What is this nobody comin' down to the ring for. He had his camera time trying to downgrade Fast and Furious.

Anderson: That so called "nobody" you talk about Bear is The Savior of CotR Galaxy. So show some respect as he puts this nobody in the ring in his place.

Paul Inpact with a mic in his hand with the new Inpact Money Inc. t-shirt now on cotrshop.com (lol).

Savior: Swift, Swift, Swift (shaking his head). When will you get through all that greasy hair of yours that Inpact Money Inc. is unstoppable (saying that while laughing). You think that the so called Fast and Furious can beat two of the purest athletes in the CotR? You are the ones to pass judgement on us? You must be as retarded as these fans here tonight.

Crowd: Your'e the RETARD clap, clap ,clap, clap, clap.

Savior: SHUT UP!!! I am the one talking right now so show me some respect! Any way Swift, you think that you can beat Inpact Money..... (gets into Swift face) Wel I want an answer, or are you just afraid of what we can do to you?
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious)   Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Swift puts the microphone up to his mouth

Swift: I'm ready any time any where. You name it I'll kick your face in here there or anywhere. And as for Mercer wherever you are, the same goes for you. Fast & Furious ain't afraid of a couple chumps like you!!!

Crowd cheers for Azul to come join Swift in the ring as things heat up

Greg: I'm loving this!!

Andersen: This is baloney, Inpact and Mercer are gonna kick their faces in at the end of the month and cash in to become The Very First Tag Team CHampions of CoTR.

Greg: They can shoot for the stars all they want but all I know is that Fast & Furious is golden!!!
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious)   Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:36 am

Swift: And one more thing Inpact your Judgement Day is at INITIAL INPACT!!

Crowd bursts into thunderous applause
Back to top Go down
kaydinv

kaydinv

Character Sheet
Alias: The Blue Avenger
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Soaring Guerrero, STF

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious)   Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:41 pm

The speakers on the arena walls begin to blare "Oh Puerto Rico" by Vinny Ray and Marlyn Jimenez and the crowd welcomes Azul with a wave of cheers. He walks out only a few feet away from Inpact, slowly approaches him until they're face to face.

Azul: Tonight, on Champions of the Ring...Inpact Money Inc. will fall!

They glare face to face as the crowd waits to see who will back down first, but neither man does...

Greg: This is going to be-
Andersen: ...a slaughter! Fast & Furious will be eliminated one after the other tonight, just like they'll be eliminated from the Tag Team Division race!
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious)   Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:27 am

The Savior: Before this "conversation" goes on any further, let me introduce my tag team partner..... "Money" Mercer!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious)   Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Mercer music hits as the crowd start to boo

Anderson : here he comes

Greg: I thought joker got rid of this jerk

Mercer shows up on the titantron in his 11,000 dollar all black armani suit sitting in a chair with some ladies rubbing his shoulders

Jessica:( one of mercer ladies) your so tense, mercer relax ( as she rubs his arms)

Mercer: just keep rubbing Jess( After a while he then tells her to stop and tells them all to leave) listen inpact I have no time for azul, swift, or that painted lady Cody who only women he can get is Betty white. But what I do have time for is that punk joker( he yells) I don't know were you are but trust me I have people looking........( still angry and now standing up with both his hands on the camera while looking dead at it) you think you scare me joker........ Huh...... Cause you don't you son of a bleep. Cause you know what joker...... we coming for you ( he then has an a evil look on his face) today, tomorrow , next month. Joker you better keep one eye open when you sleep cause your gonna be sticking your head between your legs and kiss your ass good bye now or later..............( he fixes his tie )Now back to fast and furious....... And I'm going to say this and this only ( he starts to smile) we beat you both 3 times and it will be 4th at this coming ppv ( as he starts to laugh)

The crowd starts to boo as the titantron goes dark and mercer music hits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious)   Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judgement is upon us (Closed promo for Inpact Money Inc. and Fast & Furious)
Page 1 of 1