WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll

Go down 

Keep the new rules or go back to the old rules (in game rules only)?
New Rules
New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Vote_lcap75%New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Old Rules
New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Vote_lcap25%New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Empty
PostSubject: New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll   New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Hey guys, this thread is to discuss the new Tag Team rules described in the League Rules and Announcements forum.

There's also a poll to determine whether or not people like the rules (I know it was discussed with a lot of people already, but not everyone). Vote for either keeping the new rules or dropping them and going back to only the in game rules.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll   New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:07 am

Wait! There's rules???
I never knew lol
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll   New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 am

RecksJr wrote:
Wait! There's rules???
I never knew lol

Hahah, there wasn't any before actually. By "Old Rules" I really meant "No Rules." Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll   New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:20 am

Oh, well the new ones SUCK!! (HHH voice) lol jk
How come you didn't just say like:

"During tag matches, all illegal partnars must stay on apron until referee is in animation for pin/submission.

Any physical altercation between illegal partnars can only take place ringside for a limit time of 30 seconds to 1 minute (depending on lag)

Hot tag is permitted as well as one full animated referee distraction from both teams"

Just pitching a simple example, or somewhere around those perimeters
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll   New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:48 am

RecksJr wrote:
Oh, well the new ones SUCK!! (HHH voice) lol jk
How come you didn't just say like:

"During tag matches, all illegal partnars must stay on apron until referee is in animation for pin/submission.

Any physical altercation between illegal partnars can only take place ringside for a limit time of 30 seconds to 1 minute (depending on lag)

Hot tag is permitted as well as one full animated referee distraction from both teams"

Just pitching a simple example, or somewhere around those perimeters

Eh, if I'm not very specific I don't think it will go the way it's intended to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll   New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:57 am

Understandable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll   New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tag Team Rules Discussion and Poll
Page 1 of 1