WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should the next PPV be live?

Go down 
5 posters

Should future CotR PPV's be done live?
Yes
Should the next PPV be live? Vote_lcap27%Should the next PPV be live? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
No
Should the next PPV be live? Vote_lcap73%Should the next PPV be live? Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Should the next PPV be live? Empty
PostSubject: Should the next PPV be live?   Should the next PPV be live? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:57 am

Hey guys, we've finished our first PPV and we did it live. The question now is, should be continue to do PPV's live? More than half of the people competing for belts were late (ranging from an hour to several hours). This can probably be explained by the time of the PPV (11 AM EST, which isn't even that early for the EST people), but there's really no way around this as we have people spread out through 7 or 8 timezones.

I think it might be better (definitely easier) right now to have people play the PPV matches at their own time, like a normal match, record the matches and then make a long video of the PPV to put up on youtube with transitions between matches and all that. It's either that or we continue to attempt to do the PPV's live.

So, what do you guys think? Should we continue doing PPV's live?

Last edited by GM Ryan Lee on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Big T

Big T

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: BigTisHere
Finishing Move(s): Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Should the next PPV be live?   Should the next PPV be live? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:00 pm

It's definately easier for me to not play PPV matches live as my weekend availablility is up in the air. My work schedule is crazy and with school it's hard for me to say, "I will definately be on at this time". I always have free time, believe my I'm not whining saying I'm too busy to play, it's just very difficult to give someone an exact time. My school gives me a massive project on a random day and often expects it handed in rather quickly. I'm general fairly busy most Saturdays and Sundays.

This league is fantastic because of the lax rules on when a match can be played out. It's the exact reason I joined in fact.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: Should the next PPV be live?   Should the next PPV be live? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Big T wrote:
It's definately easier for me to not play PPV matches live as my weekend availablility is up in the air. My work schedule is crazy and with school it's hard for me to say, "I will definately be on at this time". I always have free time, believe my I'm not whining saying I'm too busy to play, it's just very difficult to give someone an exact time. My school gives me a massive project on a random day and often expects it handed in rather quickly. I'm general fairly busy most Saturdays and Sundays.

This league is fantastic because of the lax rules on when a match can be played out. It's the exact reason I joined in fact.

Yeah, those are some good points. I understand the importance of being able to play your matches when you can/want, especially with school and other things. Thanks, Big T!
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Should the next PPV be live?   Should the next PPV be live? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 pm

I voted no because I know that other have a hard time making it exactly when they intend (cough Inpact cough)
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: Should the next PPV be live?   Should the next PPV be live? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Not Live,
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

PostSubject: Re: Should the next PPV be live?   Should the next PPV be live? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 am

NO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the next PPV be live?   Should the next PPV be live? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the next PPV be live?
Page 1 of 1