WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)

Go down 
+4
MLGPro1337
Swifty
JHF0410
InpactSavior
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Money to Blow by Birdman hits and the crowd just continues to booo since they haven't stoped since Mercer spoke

Tyson walks down to the ring golden mic in hand (this is real so noone pretend that it is a fake)

Tyson: Foolish, foolish Mercer.... We as Nex-generation are not controlled by Dragonfly we are collective leaders we are completely equal in every way no matter which of us has the titles we all share an equality that will match and better all others in the CotR Universe. Besides we Nex-Gen own half of CotR so we are the most powerful group in the world, and as far as attacking the GM... huh well that isn't even a legit question we have no reason to do so, so why would we? Mercer you are completely wrong so just walk away now before you anger Nex-Gen anymore than you already have!!!!
Back to top Go down

Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Chris: Mercer if you wanna talk bout Dark Matches look back to the TLC we had when you had your hands on that briefcase and I pushed the ladder over and smashed you threw a table and I WON the match why did i win because im the most hardcore. But wait what bout the elimiantion chamber i won. hmmmm besides that weve only had two other matches so im sure that were all even and your to scared to face me one more time.

Greg: Chris is right he did win those matches

Anderson: quit kissing up to Chris he's a nobody compaired to the tag team Champions. The Greatest Tag Team Champions I might add.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 pm

mercer: no one really cares what you think joker............in all honesty (he says annoyed by joker) for some reason you have some sick idea in your head wanting to see me and inpact as boyfriends is sick ..... is that all you think of joker.........cause if so you are the one with issues ( he says disgusted at joker) joker your the one who said you will do anything to win thats why i think its you that attacked the gm, you conieving bastard and chris how many times i beat you.................. several times, so dont brag about one win on money mercer (he shakes his head annoyed at both joker and chris)
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Savior: You know what thats ok Mercer because we all know behind the scenes Joker and Killton are butt buddies (both Paul and Mercer laughing their asses off). But anyway onto the rest of you know bodies thast I know did it. Cody, Chris, Swift, Tyson, and whoever else is out all know that you each have amazing talent in this ring.

Crowd confused by Inpact's statement.

Greg: Inpact actually giving someone a compliment? Have we been PUNK'D right now?

Anderson: Damnit Bear can't you learn that there is a good heart in everyone. Well.... except you since you are near the grave ( Anderson laughing while Greg wants to kick his ass).

Savior: But all of you know that in this company its a food chain. We all want to be on top of that food chain so whoever wants it that bad took out the GM so they can try to take over. While detective jackass over there kissing the fans ugly babies, I have been wondering why hasn't the leader of NEX-Generation seem to show his ugly mug yet. So come out here right now before I have to take out your little followers out here!!! Plus where is the rest of the so called ELITE and that group no one can ever remember. OH... right that stupid Justice Society or some crap like that? So come on down so you can plead your little lies out you b*bleep*s!
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Tyson: There are no leaders in Nex-gneration and I have already stated that... we are all equals and we are all equally better than anyone in CotR and as for The Dragonfly, otherwise known as heavyweight champion, is not here right now because he has better things to do then talk to all of you trash about something he had nothing to do with!!!
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Savior: Well then Tyson if he is not leader than why does Dragonfly have your nuts in a handbag. Plus you say that you are equals but I always see him leading the way to the ring. Are you sure you aren't just kissing his ass!!
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Swift: Must I explain again to all of you.... Justice Stable has the issue covered we are coming very close to catching the culprit, and all of you just need to go back stage and mind your own business. Stop harassing eachother you have more important things to deal with, such as your jobs which could be in jeopardy if you don't just get off this whole business. We have the evidence and we are processing it and when we have complete proof of what happened we will notify all of you just stop the blame game.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Tyson: Savior you are an idiot. We have only entered the ring once as a group and he entered first because he was introducing us as a coleader of Nex-Gen for the first time. He started it but we all keep it going as a collective and your are one to talk about sack-sucking!!!! The only reason you are a tag champ is because Mercer couldn't shake you off him you wouldn't let go!! (Laughs hysterically)
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Savior: First of all Swift no one cares what that useless Justice Stable you all totally SUCK anyway!!!! Now for everyone please speak your mind I want to here what all the stupid things you have to say. Mercer you want to say anything to these nobodies?
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:06 am

*Elite tosses creed into the air*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:18 am

mercer: you know what im done........i have no time for the blame game.....(he says in an annoyed way) we just have to wait and see whenever the gm returns..........i have business to handle and more important things to do, than talk to you creeps(he leaves the ring passing all the cotr champions and inpact follows) but remember cotr champions (he says while holding both hands in quotation marks) i......am.....mercer.......and i.......am......money.......(he yells) and if you dont respect money........money will not respect you (inpact money then turns to walk up the ramp ripping up all of the jokers freak fans posters, they finaly make it backstage)

the crowd: boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

anderson: i m i rules!!!! (he yells)

greg: shut up anderson (he says with an annoyed look on his face)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:41 am

Joker watches Mercer and Inpact leave and shakes his head at the tastless actions of them both. He lands from the toss and shakes it off slowly laughing.

Joker:"So freaks can fly huh'?"

Joker makes a face to suggest he doesn't have a clue what just happened and continues.

Joker: "As much as i hate to admit it guys...freaks...that filth-fisted dingle rod is right...we'll never know until the culprit is brought to justice....."

Joker points to the remaining champions in the ring.

Joker: "And i'll make sure i'm there so it can prevail!"

Joker laughs as the audience cheers and he looks to Justice.

Joker: "My bad...got lost in the moment.....your catchphrase is so....catchy....

Joker laughs again while the audience cheers, he straightens up a bit and continues.

Joker: ".....what i meant was....who ever harmed the gm, tried to destroy the heart and soul of COTR...me and the millions and millions annnnnnnddddd millions of the freaks here and watching at home have three words for ya..."

Crowd: "Jokes on you!"

Joker: "Oh....and i'm already laughing."

Joker drops the mic and sizes the remaining men in-ring up before walking up the ramp. He takes the shirt off his back and gives it to a child whose poster was destroyed by Mercer. The female freaks enjoy shirtless Joker posing for them on stage before dissapearing to the COTR locker room.
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:48 am

Justice nods to Joker

Justice: Don't worry about it, that's why I use it... It Is catchy... Unlike "I.......... Am........... Mercer........... And.......... I........... Am........... Taking............ Up............... Too................. Much............... Time.................. Saying.............................. My................ Catch................... Phrase.............. Exclamation!
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
Hatchet

Hatchet

Character Sheet
Alias: Hatchet
PSN ID: X3rdDayX
Finishing Move(s): Renditions of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:12 am

*Hatchet looks around at everyone angrily*

*Hatchet pushes himself forward off the pillar with his back, arms crossed*

Hatchet - I'm done wasting my time out here with you punks..

Hatchet - Theres only one thing I'm after, and it wont be found here..

*Hatchet nods at Cody and walks to the back as if dissatisfied and on a mission*

Greg- Well I honestly dont know what hes talking about but it seems hes really determined to find what it is hes looking for.. I wouldn't want to be whatever or whoever it is though..

Anderson - Dont forget he has a last man standing match with Big T here tonight on Superstars.

Greg - Thats right.. It sure is going to be brawl!

Anderson - If you call Big T on his back like you when you pissed off Mercer a brawl than i'm sure of it bear!

*Greg once again just sighs and shakes his head..

Greg- You really are an ass Anderson.

*Anderson smirks from ear to ear satisfied as if he just told the joke of the century..
Back to top Go down
http://www.3rddayvp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)   Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All CotR Champions to the Ring!!! (promo for all CotR Champions)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2