WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Phenomenal 1's First COTR Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Phenomenal 1's First COTR Promo Empty
PostSubject: The Phenomenal 1's First COTR Promo   The Phenomenal 1's First COTR Promo Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:51 am

TP1: Now listen up, because The Phenomenal 1 has some things to get off of his chest. First off, I am the Ayotola of Rock N' Rolla'! Second, Hey Yo! Now I better hurry up and get it done with to keep the air time to the short period of time and to keep The Phenomenal Savior from kicking everyone's candy a**es all around the place. Its time the entire COTR roster listens in because I have the right to say everybody's gonna have to listen in when The Phenomenal 1 is speaking, I don't really give a f**k if you have something against The Phenomenal 1. Its my time to shine, you know it, I know it, and Johnny the man selling hot dogs in the 23rd row knows it just as well. Your probably asking what am I talking about, right? Well I'm talking about The Phenomenal 1 deserving the roster spot to kick everybody's candy a*s! You know what? I will need to go out grab the first one I see, and whip their monkey a*s until they know and respect The Phenomenal 1. PG or TV-14, it doesn't matter to me because I don't give a sh*t about your thoughts. The IWC, the locker room, and the people know the fact, and the fact is I am the New People's Champion and you know I won't still The Rock's thunder from 1998 but I am "The People's Savior" and you know why I am the people's savior, its because I save you all from the issues of Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco, and just in general your loser life! My people know it but they just won't take their own head outside of their a*s and believe it. If anyone in the back wants to trail their candy a*s out here and say something then I say do it. You have just as much authority as Johnny selling hot dogs in the 23rd row actually I see you Johnny your in the 24th row now. So anyone can get down here with the set of balls they don't have and respect or bow down to your master, the Ayotola of Rock N' Rolla' and the People's Savior.
Back to top Go down

The Phenomenal 1's First COTR Promo
Page 1 of 1